Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Public Apoligize :>

Considering what happened to you recently http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17194, how did you expect that participating in this would be acceptable and we wouldn't react? How can you think that we will believe that you wont do it again? Do you even mean what little you have just said?

193839[/snapback]

I never did anything BAD on Enyos forums..i was punished because of the group posts, enyo accepted my apoligize, because i told her honest i did it, few days ago..

and now i apoligize here again..even to you and rogue! ..it wasnt me that pretended you or rogue..in enyos guest book, and stil i apoligize!

and how about forget my old abuse post? i'm alrdy punished for that

I never did anything BAD on Enyos forums..i was punished because of the group posts, enyo accepted my apoligize, because i told her honest i did it, few days ago..

and now i apoligize here again..even to you and rogue! ..it wasnt me that pretended you or rogue..in enyos guest book, and stil i apoligize!

and how about forget my old abuse post? i'm alrdy punished for that

193842[/snapback]

I was trying to post some of my concerns, but if Enyo forgives you, thats a good sign.

I,Solos,am saying sorry to ENyo for what I did..

You may not forgive me but atleast know i am truly sorry and was not thinking.

Thank you,that is all

-Solos

Guest Enyo

i'm not the only one here who was effected.. also rogue, learner and many other EL players.

Edited by Enyo

Learner you are doing some illegal stuff here

comparing Ip's from the mssg's on enyo's site to compare em with players from EL to see who posted what on enyo's site.

Ip's is confidential info and it IS illegal to hand em out.

193862[/snapback]

nothing illegal in it,

1) compagny can ask provider all enter and go out using any IP

2) IP adress is in free domain, no IP is confidential exept those in class E.

I appolagize to enyo/rogue/learner, and whoever else may have been affected in any way, i was just being stupid and blurting out crap, saying stuff i had no clue about, i know we don't get along too well, enyo, but we can still play the same game and try to ignore each other without any problems :(

Guest Enyo
I appolagize to enyo/rogue/learner, and whoever else may have been affected in any way, i was just being stupid and blurting out crap, saying stuff i had no clue about, i know we don't get along too well, enyo, but we can still play the same game and try to ignore each other without any problems  :(

195201[/snapback]

well, i don't forgive you.. sorry.. it's just too easy to blurt an apology when you aren't really sorry.. yes, we know you do it only because you are forced to. so, i guess thanks for that at the very least.

it's not like you haven't harassed me for many months and me ignoring you already..

you do something naughty and then get a pat on the hand.. not even a real punishment because you are on the test server having a blast.. you were sorry.. just being stupid? give me a smeging break..

it was MORE than that.. the mods can do what they want but i for one have nothing else to say to you not now, not ever and your half baked apology means nothing to me. don't forget that i know how you lied to entropy to get unbanned when you impersonated lord_vermor and you were like yeah. you learned your lesson and now again you impersonate more mods and even an abundance of EL players and with extreme slander, vulgarity and filth..(i could have pressed legal charges against you.. the only reason i didn't is because i didn't want the others to get in trouble) and all you can say is sorry for blurting out crap?? that's like .. oh i killed someone.. sorry.. then go back out with merely a stern look or warning and nothing else..and then celebrate and have a big party because you scammed the judge into thinking you were a victim when you were NOT. i don't buy it but it's not my decision and if it were .. you would get a real punishment.. you were banned once for impersonation and you do it again..not to mention all the other crap you've done.

your problem is that you have let the power you have as the strongest player in the game go to your head and now you use it to run rampant and abuse others and break any and every rule that you can.. laughing in the face of mods and i seriously doubt you can change under the guise of chickengeorge.. because it's become addictive for you, like a drug..you love it.. the power of it.

but hey, i can be wrong.. you want my forgiveness? that's too easy cause i've forgiven you a zillion times in the past.. this time you will have to earn it..but i can't speak for the others.. like rogue, learner.. many EL players who were also hurt in this atrocity... and what about lord_vermor? you didn't even apologize what you did to him.. instead you bragged to everyone how there was NO friend but it was YOU who impersonated him and even laughed about lying to Entropy to get unbanned (you basically scammed Entropy but as you told me many times, you are proud to be a scammer.. learn some life lessons here in EL..) so i don't think you deserve another chance for the same exact crime.. you need to start over as a newbie and relearn what EL is all about and it's NOT about bullies.. yes we know, there will always be abuse, etc.. but this is EXTREME..

EDIT: i'm sure some will think me mean.. sorry, but these are my honest feelings.. right or wrong..that's all i have to say ..

Edited by Enyo

WTH? Enyo you forgive shivar, and now you edit your post to "................." ,What's that all about ? ;/

Guest Enyo

i didn't change my mind about shivar, logger or anyone else.. there is only person i don't forgive.. and i gave my reasons why..