Eternal Lands Official Forums
mihaim

The following players were banned for 1 week

A reminder that any posts from people not involved will be removed.  This is bans, not general chat.

Also when we need punishment/modding advice, we'll ask for it  <_<

194110[/snapback]

Soldus. maybe he's an EL player that plays the game and reads the forums?

194178[/snapback]

he can read all he wants, but this thread is only for the ppl involved.

:angry2: Ok I would like an apology as well for my name was used.  :angry2:  :angry2: That is just not fair to me Or anyone else for that matter.That was Just SICK and disgustin! Even tho I know I wont get an apology :)

193965[/snapback]

agreed =/

A reminder that any posts from people not involved will be removed.  This is bans, not general chat.

Also when we need punishment/modding advice, we'll ask for it  <_<

194110[/snapback]

well i believe since my name was used and rather vulgar comments (child molesting and what not) were directed towards me that involved me....and do feel i have the right to an appology from whichever of them that did it....but as sweet said it probly wont happen <_<

Guest Enyo
This is daddy chicken ...

194162[/snapback]

first of all... you are a liar.. i never harassed you nor your "son" if there is even a son.. personally I don't think that there is but that's just my opinion.. and it's not relevant..i think it's just one person playing several persona's ..

i never harassed kp aka cg.. it's been the other way around, actually and i'm not the only one he's harassed either.. but my case has been severe and extreme..

i never called anyone a pedophile so don't say that garbage .. however, i was called that on my site and my daughter was said to have been raped and so many more horrible things were said.. as for me harassing cg on my site.. that's fuking bs...

i sent out a very nice voice message to the NICE people of el and named many names.. mods.. creators .. friends.. etc.. and i jokeninly said "sorry, cg you 're not one of the nice people" end of story.. that little comment didn't derserve the extreme abuse and backlash and it was half joke but 100% true..

how dare you come here and pretend to be a father and do fatherly things about your alledged son when you allow him that is IF and a big IF he is your son and you're not really just him pretending to the dad not that i really care either way because at this moment i'm extremely ANGRY..

if you were such a great dad.. you wouldn't have LIED to entropy to get your ..cough.. cough.. "son" unbanned a while back when he impersonated a mod..you wouldn't have allowed your "son" to be abusive to others in the game.. out of game.. etc.. and even now..

you take NO responibility for your "son" actions and nor does he and most everyone here who apologized did it only because they are forced and it's not even sincere because they have pretty much said it..YOU shouldn't even be posting here at all because you are NOT involved in the first place.. it's your other persona..

actually, I am the one who ignore him on msn after he has repeatedly harassed me for 5 months and he started this crap over one of his so called friends in rl..which is all so stupid..

oh yea.. i don't care how old he is at this moment.. that doesn't excuse his behaviour or your behaviour because i really get the feeling i'm speaking to one person with multiple persona's.. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HARASS ANYONE HERE AT ALL regardless of the age that they alledge to be..there is NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT HAPPENED. stop making excuses for "his or your" behaviour which ever applies.. if by some chance you are telling the truth that you are a father or 'his' father.. then you only come out of the woodwork to get him out of trouble.. i'm sorry.. but for me.. that's NOT a good parent..

i would NEVER knowingly allow my kids to do what "your son" has done to me and to others.. even ingame he has said some horrible things to me via gm.. pm.. etc.. and I never PM him .. or bother him or anything.. but he has made it his personal vedetta to harass me, abuse me and turn whoever he can against me.. NOW it's gone too far.. and if i were mean as i said before.. i could take legal actions and i'm starting to feel very unforgiving here the more i sit and read this garbage..

FINALLY......... YOUR SON IS NOT A VICTIM HERE SO STOP YOUR BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS they even impersonated me more than once using my REAL name on a site that is built around my real name and reputation that i've built within the live music community online. i guess it's ok to impersonate the other 20 or more players with filth and vularity and the mods, etc?? i think NOT..

Edited by Enyo

Clarification: The people impersonated are involved, those people are allowed to post. If you look through the thread, you will see those were left in.

you take NO responibility for your "son" actions and nor does he and most everyone here who apologized did it only because they are forced and it's not even sincere because they have pretty much said it..

oh yea.. i don't care how old he is at this moment.. that doesn't excuse his behaviour or your behaviour because i really get the feeling i'm speaking to one person with multiple persona's..  NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HARASS ANYONE HERE AT ALL regardless of the age that they alledge to be..there is NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT HAPPENED.

i would NEVER knowingly allow my kids to do what "your son" has done to me and to others.. even ingame he has said some horrible things to me via gm.. pm.. etc.. and

FINALLY......... YOUR SON IS NOT A VICTIM HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

194207[/snapback]

:icon13: I agree with that.

My name has been used too and i 've posted something about that in general chat.

Clarification:  The people impersonated are involved, those people are allowed to post.  If you look through the thread, you will see those were left in.

194212[/snapback]

Thank you for that clarification.

Based on this I would like to know...that after the ip address of each

of the people posting was checked and compared with the ip you hold

...it is my understanding that a further check was made showing that these same people were also logged in to EL?. If this is correct...then I think it safe to assume that the mods know who impersonated ..or to say the least made each of these posts?, if you can confirm this I will then make a separate formal complaint against the person who impersonated me. Thank you.

Guest Enyo

just accept the punishment.. it's minor.. one week is nothing..you deserve more..plz don't pm me ingame either because i've run out of patience and forgiveness.. there is none left.. sorry..

let's move on..i want this to be over .. don't you? what's done is done and now let's turn the page.. end of discussion.

EDIT: so sorry to the mods for all of this.. it's an embarassment for me. I wish now that i didn't report it.. just because of all the stress surrounding it.. so sorry guys :icon13: for those who want to hear the "horrible" voice message that warranted the 6 pages of abuse, slander, lies, filth, garbage, vulgarity and impersonation of not only me but my children, friends, musicians from my site, EL players and mod/devs.. here it is: http://www.liveonline-radio.com/audio/EL.mp3

i'm very sad for the problems this has caused to the EL community. ... so sad indeed..

Edited by Enyo

Guest Enyo

194276[/snapback]

you're not involved other than being in the guild.. your name is not on the ban list and you were not impersonated, harassed or abused.. for the record.. i don't feel sorry for any of them .. they did this to themselves and they got off lucky..i'm thinking i should restore the posts so everyone can get a good glimspe at what they did and just let my isp deal with it.. because obviously this has turned into a big circus side show and the offenders aren't taking it seriously at all.. they are just pissed that they can't play EL for one week but could care less about what they actually did to me, my site, my family and many others whom they impersonated with slanderous filth including impersonating the mods and using the most profane vulgarity to do it.

edit:this is my last post because i feel so bad for the poor mods here to have to deal with this crap..im not responding to any more posts. also don't pm me ingame with this garbage cause i don't want to hear it anymore. thanks.

Edited by Enyo