Eternal Lands Official Forums
mihaim

The following players were banned for 1 week

well i hope ^v^ and *O* enjoy KF with no1 to kill

Anyway enyo says about her site being nothing about EL even though she mentions it in the intro... and about how chickengeorge is horrible... isn't that asking for trouble?

I feel that's breaking rules:

2. No Harassment.

3. Respect Others.

24. Don’t be a troublemaker.

Anyway i appolagize for my santa claus remark and my sandwich man... I won't do anything like this on a site again. Especially the sandwich man, it was stupid i know.. and i suppose i deserve this, so cya all for a bit i guess.

Edited by Logger

Guest Enyo
She has brought this on herself, so probably to get a lot of -EF- banned? even people who did nothing at all in -EF-. It is obvious she hates our guild and will take any chance to get any1 banned she does not like, like she has done in the past... even with something that didn't happen in the game!

193830[/snapback]

This comment is BS..if this is what you think.. i'm shocked.. but then again, i was shocked to discover you even participated in this madness. If you notice in my post, i actually said something nice about you..

secondly, i did nothing to bring 6 pages of abuse, slander, mod impersonation, extreme language and filth onto my site, myself or unto others because more than just me was abused here..

i don't hate EF.. i never hated EF but i was starting to have negative feelings towards EF mainly because of CG and Doctor..

You're wrong to think that i want EF banned.. I have some friends in EF..

Yes, I did have a little voice message to EL.. saying hi to mods/devs, radu, roja and many other people.. and i said to all the nice people and jokingly said that sorry cg, you're not one of then nice people with a smile i might add but truthfully speaking.. he isn't one of the nice people..

this abusive frenzy just proves my point.. this guy has harassed me to no end for many months now so i have good reason to feel that he is not nice.. that was long before he ever joined EF..

he was banned from EL for impersonating lordvermor and got back in because he lied to entropy and said his friend did it.. later he bragged to me, shivar and others that he didn't have a friend and that it was really him who did it..

he obviously likes to impersonate mods and other people..

now, my little voice message did not deserve this crap.. i didn't bring anything onto myself.. i'm really sorry that you feel that i hate EF.. but there is still NO excuse for this behaviour.. it's shocking.. and your apology is obviously not sincere because you say i deserve it and bring it upon my self and in yet the same breath give a half baked apology..btw, cg tried to put most of the blame on EF and even saying it was the guild who sugggested it.. he says he only posted a few which is a lie of course.. geeze what a great guildmate and loyal friend.

but i think you're just angry now for being banned so you are venting..so i'm really not going to hold this against you because i know you to be a nice guy.. i just wanted to let you know how very wrong you are.. take care..

Guest Enyo
Yes that quote may be rong, but wot about the rest? (just wot i thought, didn't say it was true)

193857[/snapback]

it's ok.. i understand how you feel and we spoke in pm... and i do accept your apology now because i know it's sincere .. but i just wanted you to know that you were off base in your post and understandably so why.

I deleted that part, but i think the 1st part i said was reasonable and true

Edited by Logger

Guest Enyo
I deleted that part, but i think the 1st part i said was reasonable and true

193860[/snapback]

it's not reasonable, true or even logical and nothing can justify the crap that was put on my site, including saying daughter is raped and i am a pedophile and calling me all kind of sexual names and even impersonating mods and using the mod names to make more sexual references and to impersonate other EL players.. many others so NO.. it's not reasonable, true, logical, or even explainable.. it's just sad and pathetic and even more sad that anyone would try to justify it..

that's really all i have to say now because i'm too angry to say anything else..

I said nothing like that

Did i say that wot was said was right? nope, I just said about how you said it was nothing to do with EL and how about you mentioned it in the intro.. that's all, so you are saying the rules i pointed out were not broken by you? even the trouble making one?

Anyway i will not argue anymore... only a week (didn't spot that :D), Don't want it to be longer :(

Edited by Logger

Guest Enyo
I said nothing like that

Did i say that wot was said was right? nope, I just said about how you said it was nothing to do with EL and how about you mentioned it in the intro.. that's all, so you are saying the rules i pointed out were not broken by you? even the trouble making one?

Anyway i will not argue anymore... only a week (didn't spot that :P), Don't want it to be longer  :P

193867[/snapback]

I sent out a very nice voice message on my site to my el friends and others..and no the forums has nothing to do with EL but still my friendly message didn't warrant this crap ..now i really don't want to discuss this.. i just want it over with..and no, i didn't break any rules but i do notice that each time certain players break rules, they try to manipulate and twist the rules, situation and circumstances into looking like they are the victim when they are far from it.. now it's kinda hard to accept an apology when you are trying to displace blame on me for that extreme abuse to not only me but to my family, friends, musicians, visitors, to rogue, learner and many other EL players and to the EL community in general..what happened was also illegal.

I NEVER ABUSED ANY1!!!!

You are the 1 twisting what other people did onto me now... considering i caused no abuse.

Someone close topic i can't stop replying :P

Edited by Logger

Guest Enyo
I NEVER ABUSED ANY1!!!!

You are the 1 twisting what other people did onto me now... considering i caused no abuse.

Someone close topic i can't stop replying :P

193884[/snapback]

you posted abusive things onto my site so yes you were involved.. i'm not blaming you for the posts that you didn't post .. however you ALL reaped the benefits of the postings.. you were getting drunk from each other's posts.. it was a big game.. fun and a nice joke but guess what??? it wasn't funny to me and to the others who were effected by this abuse and it IS abuse!!!!!!!!!!! end of story.. you are either sorry and regret what you did or not but PLEASE don't make smeging excuses for those actions of you and also of the others because there are not any.

Anyway, from what I understand everyone that was banned (including those who claim they did nothing) actually BRAGGED in the game they did it, as if what they did was so totally cool.

Normally I wouldn't really care if people curse eacother in their own forums, but impersonating admins, mods and other players is totally innaceptable. Even if you do it on some other forum it's still not OK.

Be glad that you got banned for only a week, because if it were up to the othr mods you'd be banned forever.

:angry2: Ok I would like an apology as well for my name was used. :angry2: :angry2: That is just not fair to me Or anyone else for that matter.That was Just SICK and disgustin! Even tho I know I wont get an apology :bow_arrow:

the garbage has already been removed i heard but i'm just wondering if my name was used for abusive crap also? does anyone know?

the garbage has already been removed i heard but i'm just wondering if my name was used for abusive crap also? does anyone know?

193994[/snapback]

No it wasn't

Your name wasnt on it, man..

194014[/snapback]

My name was using then i think an apologyse is welcome and all use a name need apologise for each name using.

p.s. : an apologise don't mean all is forgotten after

Edited by shenriss

:angry2: Ok I would like an apology as well for my name was used.  :angry2:  :angry2: That is just not fair to me Or anyone else for that matter.That was Just SICK and disgustin! Even tho I know I wont get an apology :angry:

193965[/snapback]

I agree...yes we should.

I wish to state that I will seek advice to my next move.

Your name wasnt on it, man..

194014[/snapback]

Mine was......

And you..... quite frankly...did what to stop this????

your brother is on probation....your own game play at risk!!!

You are older than the others.....do not feel hard done by

You could have stopped this.

You and your brother built your game to high levels....others

bought or had their (it is alledged!!) dads build it for them

You have more to risk!!!.

I would suggest you do not call others "Man"...not until

you are prepared to act like one.

lol?

you dont need a apoligize from me or sMooMs, we did nothing to you

Edited by Shivar

lol?

you dont need a apoligize from me or sMooMs, we did nothing to you

194057[/snapback]

did i ask you for one?

do you not think "someone" owes me an apology??

I would say to you...I saw the site and what was placed

on it.

Don't sound so indignant nor so defensive.....to me the

whole bunch of you are beneath contempt...and are pathetic.

I shall not reply to you...but reserve my right to add to this

posting as it concerns me, as you are well aware.

I will say to you Shivar.....you have a short memory...and it is obvious

you have no pride in yourself, nor respect for others opinions.

Edited by vampireLOREN

A reminder that any posts from people not involved will be removed. This is bans, not general chat.

Also when we need punishment/modding advice, we'll ask for it <_<

This is daddy chicken so the following is my opinion not my son's. First i think many people were impersonated on enyo's website (why would any intelligent person write these types of things and sign their name). I'd like to be shown some proof that he was involved and i'd do some disciplining myself. Second i'd like to know why enyo doesn't grow-up and quit arguing with the kids. My 14 year old son is more of an adult as he has her ignored in-game and on MSN. I used to be a friend of hers til my son (as knight_paladin) pked her, then i was repeatedly spammed and harrassed with pedophile accusations and insults to my parenting abilities, so with what i consider adult behavior i did not bicker back and forth but told myself this is no longer fun so i quit EL and let my son have his old character back. Last but not least if this is based on harrassment on non-EL based sites why is ginger's(enyo's) introduction not getting her banned for harrassment also? As far as i'm concerned enyo, learner and rogue are not the only ones due an apology. I'd have logged in under daddy chicken but forums won't let me on "bans" section under that account so i used my sons. can i say "hi" to all my old friends here? lol .....Tom

and i really wanna know how rogue can switch to harm and restore at the same time
I'd like to ask the same to many other people <_<

Anyway, my name was also used in this crap, but don't bother with apologies to me guys, i won't forgive anything

<--- Argian inside in case you wonder