Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tumaros

The Ocean Strider's Voyage

Kat had woken all of a sudden with a huge jolt from the ship.

"oh, my head," she said slowly rising and blinking her eyes. Kat looked around and was simply lying on her bed in the small cabin. She quickly got up and looked out her window. "Land...we've made it. But, have i been asleep the entire time? And why didn't anyone wake me. I was supposed to be helping aboard the ship." She turned around then once again saw a shadow lingering in a corner. She went to her side to get her dagger, but it wasn't there.

"Yay! Kat your up!." said a voice.

"Who are you? wait...Sora? No, it can't be. Some villagers in Serida did away with you."

"Well, i don't know what you are talking about, but ah, yes, it is me! Sora!."

"oh, God...I must be dreaming." Kat muttered to herself, while blinking and rubbing her eyes.

"You know, you gave me a scare when you came in here. I thought you were a drunkard sailor or something gross and tall."

"Sora, where is my dagger." Kat said glaring angrily at Sora.

"Ah, right in the door....you, ah, kinda missed me. And good thing you did too, or else i'd be hanging there on your door with that sharp pointy thing."

"Enough of this nonsense, have we landed?"

"Ah, yes, but we crashed! I would be out exploring, but well, i thought i better wait until you got up."

"Sora."

"yes?" Sora asked excitedly.

"Get out! Now! Or I'll slit your throat and make you a wall decoration."

"Sheesh, no need to get mad...I'll go." and with that, Sora left the cabin sticking his pink tongue out at her as he left.

Kat quickly changed into a pair of pants and a sailor's tunic, while attaching her titanium serpant sword and scabbard onto her belt buckle. She raced up to the top deck to only notice there was much panic and chaos aboard. Also noticing some unfamilar faces. One being a human who rushed past and went out into the wilderness.

"Watch your step missy, and while your at it, grab some cargo." said a sailor.

Kat ended up taking heavy cargo out of the ship for the rest of the day.

A crate of apples is unloaded off the crashed ship.

Aokan pushes aside some apples and opens the crate slightly to look out at the surroundings, seeing the sailors back turned he jumps out of the crate and runs over to the sailor guard. He knocks him out swiftly with the percision only practice can supply. He sighs and looks around and cusses under his breath. he caw's tring to get the attention of his friend Tumaros who was still on board.

"where is that blasted elf" he says in elven

he jumps into a nearby tree to wait for his friend to get off safely

Like a shadow, Dunian crept past the sailors unloading the ship. Once he was ashore, he slipped away from where they were unloading the cargo. Then he sat beneath one of the trees, hidden from the sailors by a few great bushes, of which the like was not to be found on Serdia.

Not having anywhere special to go, he sat down with his back against the trunk, waiting for the rest of the stoaways.

Lord Vermor looks out the window of his summer home in Palon Vertas to see familiar faces wandering around. Many thoughts come across his mind. Did they find his private ferry he used to travel to and from as he pleased? Did they actually figure out a way on their own to get here? Where are my ogres when I need them?! The draegonian Lord picks up his Powersaving cape and turns into a demigod. A smile comes across his face as he says "Time for an invasion". :P

Edited by Lord_Vermor

Regar cursed as the ship resounded with a shuddering crash. Baron Wilde's bellows from inside his cabin demanded to know what in Aluwen's name was happening. Regar stuck his head inside the door. "M'lord, it appears that we've crashed. Gather up any necessities and hurry to the deck, if it please your lordship." And get your arse up there, even if it doesnt please. I'm paid to see you're safe and sound, and I'll not let another employer get hurt. Regar breifly relived that fateful night then shook himself and set to gathering Baron Wilde's possessions into neat piles. "Anything else u can think of, M'lord? If not, why don't you grab that backpack and I'll haul these others to the shore for you." Regar hoisted his own pack and 3 of the Baron's as well. Just the necessities for me...the good baron seems to have packed aught but the privy. Regar grimaced. Work now, mental debate over his boss's ineptitude later. As he emerged onto the deck he noticed several of the stowaways being drafted into hard labor...including some adventurers he recognised from his journeys. After setting the Baron's belongings in a secure loacation he called over several of his fellow guards and told them to keep watch. For all the good it'll do. I doubt anyone plans to rob the Baron, but forms must be maintained. Regar sighed and moved closer to the Baron where he was conversing witth Captain Gaildren. "By your leave M'lord, may I assist the sailors, the mercenaries, and, ah, these other assorted 'personages," Regar's lips quirked into a sardonic grin, "with unloading the ship?" After recienving permission, Regar decended into the hold, looking around anxiously. I could've sworn i saw that blasted elf slip past me during that first night. Where in blazes could he have gone...

Edited by Regar1

After leaving Kat's cabin sticking his pink tongue at her, Sora wandered around the deck looking for familiar faces. With that he only noticed Kendai, trying to hide out somwhere. He didn't know Kendai that well, so he thought nothing of it. He just wandered aimlessly around the ship laughing at those who had to help unload cargo and those looking at his tail, until he bumped into the captain himself. "Why ye' not workin sailor?," the captain asked. "I'm not a worker, I'm a Humkey who got tossed into some stupid crate and ended up on this boat," Sora said. "I don't care what ye' are, you on my boat so you work for me. or you die," the captain said. "I'll be lettin you choose." Sora started to slowly reach for the cold steel of his titanium serpant sword, but then thought of the consequences. "Well I guess I'll just have to hang out with Kat this whole boat trip," Sora thought to himself. "Fine I'll work for you today if you give me food and a cabin for tonight," the humkey said. "I'll provide food but yell havta share a cabin tonight with somone," the captain replied. "Oh and one more question, what the 'ell is a Humkey?'" the captain asked....

(well looks like i need a room. Anyone willing to help?)

Alderan had been hiding since the huge jolt from the ship, wondering if any sailors would be coming down to the cargo hold. He risked a quick look around and stood up, but a sailor spotted him,

"Hey! What are ye doin' here?" He demanded, "another sto away, are ye? Well, your goin to see the captain!"

Alderan started to reach for his magic steel longsword, but decided it might be better to cooperate... for now. The sailor pulled him onto the deck, and walked over to the captain,

"So, another sto away? Well, if yer on my ship, ye work for me!" The captain said. Alderan pulled a large pouch of gold out of his pocket and handed it to the captain.

"I'm not working, and I want a cabin and food."

The captain smiled as he counted the gold,

"Hmm... Fine, ye don't have to work, but ye have to share a cabin with that... Humkey thing..."

Edited by Alderan

Sitting in place being his crate while waiting for the little gnome, Brom became impatient. While he began to stand he heard with his supernatural hearing a few others heading toward the ship! With a silent chuckle, Brom knelt again. He listened in amazement as several others boarded the ship by various means. Hoping that Placid had snuck aboard, he silently stood and looked around in the barrels.

silently saying, "Placid!" into the barrels near him, deciding the gnome had not come he stood to his fully height about a head above a human and an inch or two above a dwarf, looked over the railing and saw Placid just sitting there!

"Hey! You there!"

Brom started! How had he not heard that man there?

"Yes" Brom answered casually.

"What are you doing onboard!"

"I was highered by Lord Luxin to accompany you on this trip in search of Draegoni cities and arifacts"

The man said, "I did not see you come onboard!"

With a wry smile Brom answered, "You do not know many Draegoni do you?"

With a furious look on his face the man said, "I do not know of any Draegoni emissaries."

Saying with obvious authority, "That proves how much you know about this voyage" As Brom walks down to the cabins in the lower levels.

Way too easy! Praise my Draegoni ancestors for giving me a quick intellect. picking around for a good cabin of his own.

------ ((Living as if he were and emissary for the Draegoni's)) ------

*Crunch*

Ohh thats not good, unfortuallately the spot that had been hit on the ship was in between his cabin and the one next to him, water began spilling into the cabin.

Umm, Time to go. stepping out of his cabin into the hallway he saw many others run toward the hatch to the upper levels, noticing with a little laugh, Sora and Katrina, who always went by Kat.

It seems there were many more stow-aways then I had heard originally.

Heading to the hatch after the two, Brom hopped onto the main deck and saw the same bustle that was downstairs, people jumpin overboard. (Mainly stow-aways he recognised)

Walking to the edge he saw they had become dry-docked and he could simply hop off.

"Thank you for the trip, I will be on my work!" Hopping off the ship onto the sandy beach.

The man who had first saw him said "Hey WAIT..." But Brom was already gone.

Edited by Brom

Pennifuin tucked his Elf ears into his now dirty, damp sailors cap. He nimbly leapt from the hammock that had been his home for the past months, and landed on the wooden boards of the Crews Quarters below. As he made his way towards the ladder to the main deck, two surly looking sailors shifted out of the shadows either side of him, one slightly large than the other, both, however, were large beyond belief. As Penn passed, one of the sailors tried to clip the Elf's heel with a clumsy weathered foot. Acrobatically, the Elf rolled forwards and turned around before either of the salty sea dogs could blink. In the process, Penn's cap was loosed, and one of his long Elven ears protruded from underneath the hat.

"An Elf!" exclaimed one of the sailors in a gruff, rummy voice.

"heh heh, we knows whats to do with elves donts we. under captains orders!"gruffly sneered the other

"we'll keel haul ye till ye blue!"excitedly remarked the smaller of the two.

"Well we'll just see about that"said Pennifuin.

The two sailors leered forwards, Penn readied himself for what seemed a hopeless situation. As the sailors lunged fowards, there was an almighty *CREEEEEEEKKK* and the sound of splinterring and splitting wood revurberated around the small, dank quarters. The ship shuddered. In the process, the two sailors had gone head over heels past pennifuin, and landed in a tangled heap the otherside of the ship.

Pennifuin used this to his advantage and dashed up the ladder. He found himself on the main deck. He could hear only the raised voices and pleas of help from the decks below. The main deck was in turmoil. Sailors rushing this way and that. Pennifuin moved swiftly to the side deck where he tried to make sense of what had just transcended. He peered over the side to see that they had in fact been shipwrecked on a beach. Pennifuins heart skipped a beat. 'Is this it? Is this the lands i have been long for, for all these years?' he murmered to himself.

He looked around at the bustling crowd. Suddenly, the two surly sailors came burtsing out from below deck, rubbing their heads and grimacing to each other. They craned their necks, scanning the crowd for the Elf. Pennifuin turned his head quickly, hoping that they did not see him. He tidied his elven ears under his cap once more and tried to make himself look busy.

Pennifuin looked around him, first left, then right. He saw something that caught his eye. 'Wait a minute...a Drageoni?' he thought. There was something familiar about this fellow. He couldnt put his finger on it. Looking around some more, he could see other people not wearing sailors uniform (i say uniform, dirty cap, torn shirt and ragged trouser shorts!). Gnomes, Elves and Drageoni. Surely these are stow aways like himself! Looking back, he could not see the Drageoni anywhere. He looked hurredly around, he jsut caught a glimpse of a figure moving swiftly into the dark woods that bordered the beach. Then he remembered.

"BROM!" Penn shouted, "ITS ME!!! WAIT UP!"

Penn jumped down to the sand, and made his way quickly after his old friend. As he got to the woods edge, he peered in. The air was close in there, he was not sure he wanted to go into such a place. Looking back thought, he saw the two sailors jump down and make their way towards him, brandishing clubs. Deciding to choose the lesser of two evils (or so he thought) Pennifuin hopped over a fallen fir and started to dart in and out of trees, knowing he would lose the clumsy seamen..."BROMMM, WHERE ARE YOU?"

Edited by pennifuin

"Arg, sharing a room with Alderan wasn't that great," Sora thought. "I couldn't get that much sleep with his constant question about Humkeys and his snoring." "Note to self, next time share a room with Kat," he thought. Sora walked around deck and noticed that most people had started to explore the continent of Irillion. He then desided to start to explore himself. He then jumped off the side of the ship on to a tree, and monuvered himself down using his tail onto the sand. "Lets see, first thing on the list: 'Ally self with gnomes and dragoni and maybe an elf'," he read to himself. "That should be easy." [/iDon’t you want to know what you truly are?]Sora looked around to find out who said that. "Damn, I guess they say 'Don't drink the water on a ship' for a reason," he said. [/i]We both know you truly don’t know what you are and how you came to exist. "Ok, I have no clue what you are but if you want to start somthing then show yourself," Sora yelled. Do you truly know what you are? "Yes, I'm a full blooded Humkey, the only one in existance," Sora replied. So…you think you know what you are.....if you do know then answer us these questions…Who was your mother? What is your purpose in life? "I...I'm not sure...," Sora replied. The questions started going through his mind, faster and faster. louder an louder. So many different voices were asking him questions. Sora started holding his head and trebling to the ground. Why do you have a tail? Who created you? "I DON'T KNOW!," Sora scrame. Then the voices just suddenly stopped leaving just one voice left in his head. In time you will find out these answers here, but you must ask yourself: can you handle the answers? Sora thought about it and mumbled softly, "yes" as he rose from the ground and turned. He then noticed a group of seamen looking at him. "He's gone bloody mad from being on the ship to long," one of the seamen said. "He dosn't seem to have any identification of being a passanger or worker, so he must be a damn stow aways," another replied. "You know what the captain said to do with stow aways, fight them, and if they live they can have full privliges on the boat," another replied. Sora slowly grasped his serp, ready to take one out in one hit. A sailor ran at him, weilding a titanium long. Both of them clashed there swords together. The sailor then turned right and went for the young humkey's legs. Sora dodged, frontfliped, and landed on the side of the tit long. "I'm not in a killing mood today," Sora said, "so i'll just poison you." Sora stuck his hand on the sailor's face, and casted poison. He then did a backflip kick of the sword right on the sailor's jaw. "The other sailors stood in amazement as they handed Sora a full access pass as he walked back onto the boat. "Well now i better find Kat and see if I can bunk in her cabin tonight," Sora thought. With that, he started his search for Kat on the boat.

(Well im kind of stuck until Kat writes her next part, so feel free to use me in your adventures ^_^

Edited by sora_barzahd

Watching his friend Pennifuin running around below, he pondered weather to let the elf evade the two burly men or if he should intervene. His decision was solved for him when the elf look around in the trees and noticed the only blue in the midst of the green and brown. That is Brom.

Pennifuin with an irritated look on his face said, "Brom! Why didnt you answer me!"

"I wanted to give you a chance to flee them, otherwise its no fun and you learn little" said Brom.

"Well will you help me stop them now?"

"Yep! which one do you want?"

Pennifuin said clearly "Ill take the shorter."

"So be it" Brom's voice rang as the two burly men jogged around the hedge of strange plants.

The two men were breathing hard, they clearly were not accustomed to running any distance but the 100 or so foot around the deck of the boat.

Settling into a serious expression, Brom said with a loud voice to Pennifuin so that he could be heard, "Try to spare their lives if you can!"

The two men went two shades more toward white...

Regar grimaced as he straightened Last time I do anything, unasked. He thought. He looked around at a sudden commotion, Whats that elf doing running away? The captains not asking anything of those stowaways that he wouldn't ask his crew to do... Then he whipped his head in another direction. What in Zarin's name is that! Regar wondered as he saw some...creature scamper away from a group of very uneasy looking seamen. Regar shook his head and unloaded his last crate. He then looked around for his charge, the Baron Wilde. Sure enough, the Baron was heading into the woods at the edge of the clearing; without any of his guards of course. Blasted fool! Why do i always pick imbeciles to work for? Regar hurried after the Baron, into the woods. Not 100 paces in, he discovered the Baron surrounded by soldiers, And not from Seridia he conpemplated as he drew his thermal serpant sword. "Back away from him, knaves, or taste my sword's hunger," Regar shouted, instantly drawing every eye to himself. Regar desparately hoped that the Baron would take this chance to flee, but did he? NO! Fool of a noble! Regar comisserated.

He started to shout a warning to those still on the beach (his loud bellow had saved his, and other, lives before, when the Baron's discalimer reached his ears. "Peace," the Varon Wilde called, " we mean you no harm, we are on a peaceful mission froma distant land called Seridia, on order of Lord Luxin of Whitestone and the coucil of Portland. Have you by chance heard of out fair land, and the troubles we face?"

The officer in charge (for so he appeared, covered in medals and other assorted accruements worn by those of a "higher" class of soldier) called out, "In the name of Empress Hyanithe IX of the Idal Empire, I command you to state who you are!" Regar's keen elven hearing heard the Baron mutter, "Idal Empire, where have I heard that before..." before the Baron straightened imperiously and stated, "Take me to your leader; I have important matters to discuss, that are important to both our lands."

With that all but three of the soldiers (Regar noted thier grace and woodland garb, they must bbe elves, some of them) disappeared in to the forest.

"We will be your guides," announced one of the three. "we shall return to your 'ship,'" the elf (his poined ears were visible thru his long brown hairt) said mockingly, "and gather the other interlopers. Then you shall meet with the Prefect and discuss your 'errand'," With that, the stranger started herding Baron Wilde back towards the unintentional landing site, with Regar trailing slightly behind. I won't interfer unless they attempt to harm him. Heh, it'll be good for the dear baron to find out that not everyone will fawn over him, just because of his birth. Regar still watched the three soldiers, and the woods carefully. After all, with soldiers that well trained, there must be an enemy about to hone themselves on.

((fixed some spelling and grammar mistakes))

Edited by Regar1

((Atahn again, just after my last post))

Atahn sat behind the bush, wondering just what this new land held in store. He felt he'd need something stronger than the staff he had with him, so he took the 2 daggers he had with him odd his belt. he then took some leather he had in his pack, and cut it into strips with one of the daggers. At that point, he looked up, seeing a humanlike "thing" with the captain on the ship - humanlike, but with a tail.

One more secret of Seridia, I suppose? he thought to himself. Or perhaps the first one of Irilion? All I know is I've never seen that before...

As he finished cutting the leather strips, he began lashing the first dagger to one end of his staff. This wouldn't be muc, but potentially more damage he could deal than the beating alone he could deliver with the staff.

Again he looked up, with a horrible commotion going on in front of him - It appeared that an elf and draegoni were about to deliver an awful beating to two of the sailors, or possibly the other way around. He heard the draegoni bellow, "Try to spare their lives if you can!"

Quite fearsome, again thought Atahn, but not unfamilliar. I've had the "pleasure" of dealing with some of the Seridian Draegoni, they are always the showmen.

Again, he set to lashing his dagger to his staff, and just as he had the first nice and tight, someone tapped him on the shoulder. "YOU!" they exclaimed.

With half a thought, he grabbed his staff, and swung upward with the unlashed end, connecting full on with the temple of the offending person. With that, he gathered the strips into his bag, stuck the free dagger back on his belt, and mumbled a few words. In a cloud of smoke, he appeared on a solid tree branch above where he'd stood.

Clearly, I will have to investigate the flora, or I'll be out of essence if I have to do that much more.

Just then, his intuition bothered him again - for a human, he was remarkably intuitive. Something was coming - and it didn't want to be friends. He turned around, opposite the ship, and looked out over the horizon. Something was coming - a major hoard, and it looked as if marching to war.

Just then, Atahn turned his head back toward the ship, and shouted, "Keep watch! Something's coming!" With that, he prepared some offensive magic. Secretly, he hoped that elvin archer from earlier had taken to the trees much as he had - one highly accurate bow wouldn't be enough without some valiant warriors on the ground, but every bit would help more than just a alchemist-spellcaster.

"Try to spare their lives if you can!"

The two men went two shades more toward white...

"Brom my good fellow!" exclaimed Pennifuin as he found a resting spot in the crook of a tree. "Just like old times eh?"

"Haha,"chuckled Brom"just like old times"

Brom leapt from the tree, landing neatly in the path of the two, now exhausted and scared witless sailors. With lightning fast reflexes, Brom sidestepped the larger baffoon, sticking his foot out and bringing him to a shuddering halt in the soft leaf mulch.

The shorter kept on running, his small, black beady eyes keenly fixed on Pennifuin, who was now also on the woods floor.

"Your mine elf!"cried the sailor, and leapt forward into the air, arms outstretched for Pennifuin's throat.

*Poof* Pennifuin was gone, and the second seaman came crashing to the floor, face planting into a rotten log. Dazed and confused, he stood up and looked around.

"What sort of elf wizardry is this?!"cried the seaman.

Meanwhile, Brom had kept the large of the two men occupied. Using his great agility and quick thinking, he himself had not hit the man at all, but dodged the rather stupid ogre of a salty sea dog charges, and let him go careering into trees and such. At this point in time the big fellow was sitting on the floor for the umpteenth time, rubbing his now bloody nose, wondering, where he was, and indeed, what he was doing there. He looked around, but could not see the Drageoni, nor his friend, nor that pesky elf. Suddenly from above, was hurled (with great accuracy i might add) a smallish stone, which struck the sailor squarly on the noggin, knocking him clean out, slumped against a tree.

"Great shot" remarked a familiar voice behind him.

Brom turned to see Atahn sitting there, smiling, munching on a berry of sorts.

"Care for one?"

Pennifuin looked down into the smaller seaman. He had picked himself up, and was brushing himself off.

"Up here my good man!" cried Penni to the infuriated man below.

"Come down here you lilly livered land lubber!!"retorted the now reddening seaman.

With another soft *POOF* Pennfuin was gone again. The seaman blinked, not quite knowing what to do.

"You called sir?" came a voice from behind him.

Startled, the sailor swung around, staggered back and tumbled, falling over the rotten log. Picking himself up, he lunged for the elf, but Pennifuin had already vaulted, with lightning quick reflexes, off the bow of a nearby tree, up to an oddly flimsy looking branch just beyond the sailors grasp. Pennifuin KNEW trees, he had grown up with them, lived in them, and loved them dearly. The sailor tried to follow suit, and clambered up the tree bow.

"Just like climbing the riggin'!" he remarked.

Pennifuin smiled, leapt up and perched confidently on a higher more sturdy branch. The sailor growled. Pennifuin proceeded to lead the sailor, up the tree, keeping just out of reach, teasing the now tired and angry man. He was not built for tree climbing. Pennifuin stopped at the end of a long limb of the tree, a good distance from the woodland floor, and crouched, in anticipation. The panting sailor scrambled up, and precariously, made his way along the branch. Looking down, the sailor gulped, took a deep breath and continued along.

"Now i've got ye!"

"Oh woe is me, it seems you have."sneered Pennifuin sarcastically.

Now this sailor wasnt too bright either, so lunging forwards, he did not expect the elf to *POOF* once more, letting him plummit to the forest floor. With a series of loud cracks as he hit branch after branch, the sailor fell, his life flashing before his eyes. He met the ground with quite an impressive thud which reverberated in the close air that occupied the woods. Pennifuin walked over, checked he was still breathing, and wandered off to find his friend. Suddenly, from behind he heard the snapping of twigs. Had the sailor got up? 'Fool' he thought to himself. He turned, but the seaman was still there, clean out, on the floor.Suddenly Pennifuin heard the shouting of voices.

"We have something here sir!" cried one of the voices.

Not waiting to stay around to see if these people were freindly, or not, with another *POOF* he appeared in one of the tree's canopy, and started to search for his friend Brom. Leaping from branch to branch he made his way, until he saw the familiar icy blue face staring at him. Brom gave a beckoning signal, and Penn swiftly made his way towards him. There was somone with Brom, Atahn! He landed on the branch next to his new found compadres, and before Pennifuin could give a proper greeting, Brom covered Penn's mouth and pointed below. There was a troop of, odd looking soldiers, checking the slumped up body of the seaman Brom had dealt with. They bound the sailor, and tied him to the tree, perhaps to pick him up later...perhaps to leave him there to die. The troop of soldiers made their way towards the shipwreck.

"I saw a massive horde of these earlier, this must be a small scouting unit." said Atahn

"What now?."asked Brom

"Well i know one thing" started Penn, "I'm not sure i want to meet them, they look like they....."

The sound of splitting air startled the 3 friends. Pennifuin had just managed to dodge out of the way, for, behind him, stuck in the tree quivering, was an arrow.

"Damn missed" chortled Tumaros, "Penn! I almost had you!"

The shocked threesome turned around to see a familiar face perching in an adjacent tree.

Edited by pennifuin

Forcing himself into Tumaros' mind he yelled over the mental link, "Be quiet you Idiot! And save your arrows! living on a ship must have idled your brains! I thought you knew better, Look below... You meant to miss right?"

And just loud enough so that he could be heard by Pennifuin and Atahn, and over the mental link he said

"What are those? Orchans? I myself know not. They strike a familiar coord with me, but I cannot put my finger on it... Like I used to know them. ::Pause:: I used to have strong feelings about them, But I cannot tell if they were positive or negative, Its like my memory of these...creatures was wiped from my brain and only a shadow remains. What do you know of them?"

"Even if they were human, there are 12 of them and a leader...Captain I suppose. 13 against 4 is not exactly good odds, and I do not think they would be very keen on us just dropping out of the trees and asking them questions. How many other stow-aways did you see? Do we have enough force to oppose them?"

((Out of Character: I am always hesitant to speak for others in RP, but It can be so much more fun if you do :icon4: ))

Edited by Brom

Alderan woke up the next morning to find the Humkey had already gone, but he didnt much care, the Humkey smelled horrible and wouldnt answer any of his questions. He gathered up his things, preparing to leave, and when he walked out onto deck he was surprised to see all that was going on. The Humkey was fighting a sailor, while a Draegoni and an Elf were fighting two others. "Too busy to interfere right now, I've got to get going." He said to himself. He walked off the ship, and jumped up into a tree to get a look around. He saw in the distence the same the same thing Atahn had - A huge hoard, coming this way. "I don't have time for this!" He mumbled to himself, "Finally I get a chance to return! To go home! But now this!" He knew he had to stay, to help fight if thats what it came to. He walked back onto the ship, unhappily. He had already paid off the Captain, so he didnt need to worry about any of the sailors bothering him. He decided to look for Starman, and let him know what was happening.

((Looks like I've got nothing to do till Starman makes his next post. Feel free to use me in your adventures if you want. :icon4:))

"I think it would be wise for us to head back to the ship, There at least we will have more numbers to fight them if the need is great enough. Let me search around"

Closing his eyes, Brom utters the words, "Un adur dei sculvewn" giving him the fullest feeling of things happening around him. He could feel every lifeform within hundreds of feet and feel what they were feeling. The whole area was in distress, a very large horde was comming from the other side of the trees toward the ship, consisting of the same creatures as the 13 in front of him. The 13 creatures were marching towards the ship ahead of the larger group their intents were unclear. There were seven human soldiers and one Captain were escorting that Baron deeper into town with some haste. Three of the human solders had accopanied another human which he had felt before back to the ship, On the ship and around it was also a commotion as the stow-aways had to forsake their hiding places and leave. Several people, Elves Humans and the like were hiding in the trees and bushes surrounding the beach where we had drydocked. And one creature that he knew to be Sora, the humkey.

"This will turn out interesting! Lets sneak around these 13 and get back to the ship in an attempt to organize the men thereon so that we will not be squashed like bugs"

The four dropped from the tree with effortless ease and stalked around the 13, back toward the ship. Jumping back onto the deck in the commotion, Atahn yelled with what seemed like an amplified voice, possibly by magic,

"ALL people and creatures of Serdia! To me! There is a large party of unknown creatures marching towards us! Sailors on-Deck and arm yourselves!"

with a quick glance to the side he said, "That includes humkeys!" As sora straightened to attention and stopped pummeling the salor who was fighting him.

Many, very many ran towards the ship and hopped up on deck, drawing their weapons and preparing for anything that that might happen.

Standing together, the Serdians looked toward the beach as the first 13 then the horde marched towards them...

((We are all together now if you wish. Do what you will :D

Ok, Ive made a list, let me know if I forgot anyone. But you are all invited to RP this with me when the new continent is released in game ... Whenever that will be.

Tumaros Treesoar - Stowaway

Brom the storyteller - Stowaway pretending to be Draegoni Emisary

Gilthanas - StowAway pretending to be Captain

Starman - Stowaway

Jormane - Stowaway

Aokan - Stowaway

kl4Uz - Stowaway

ttlanhil - Scholar

Atahn - Stowaway

crus - Stowaway

Katrina/kat - Secured Passage

James - Stowaway who tricked his way onboard

Alderan - Stowaway

Dunian - Snuck onboard with magic Stowaway

SisteMa - Appeared there, and came back.

Regar - Barons personal guard

Sora the Humkey - Stowaway fleeing Serdia

Lord_Vermor - Took his personal ferry there a few months ago. Watches and laughs

pennifuin - Stowaway pretending to be a sailor

Placid - Stowaway

Kendai - Orchan stowaway, sent to destroy the misson.

Derin - Grandmaster trying to sabotoge the trip ))

Edit: If possible could we catch up with the information Lyanna is posting? We are still at the shipwreak :icon4:

Edited by Brom

((Your a gnome! and I already mentioned you :P You could have snuck on easily.))

((Don't worry about catching up... that's pretty much impossible, since I'm posting too fast, and I prepared everything well in advance. Just tell your story the way you want to tell it, at your own pace. :P ))

-Lyn-

As Pennifuin readied himself for battle, picking up and inspecting a suitable pole to act as a stave, he looked behind to see a familiar face. Standing behind him, ready or action, was Placid.

"Step forward my friend, let us go into battle together" said Pennifuin, stepping aside so the short arse could see.

"where have you been hiding? or is that a silly question!"

Edited by pennifuin

Well, I'm not mentioned, but I think I could work myself in if it's ok...I meant to post over the weekend but stupid RL got in the way

So can I play too??? :P <could use another Draegoni against what is coming me thinks>

Edited by LadyWolf

((You can join in any time you want. We could always use more Draegoni... unless you wanna roleplay some half wolf thing or somethin. o_0))