Eternal Lands Official Forums
Lyanna

Expedition to Irilion

History of Idal Empire released!

In an effort to strengthen ties between our continent and their nation, Empress Hyanithe IX of the Idal Empire has commissioned the Court Historian to write a summary of their history and land in order to educate our public. This report has just been relayed over the Teleportal to Irilion, and can be found here: The Idal Empire

We have also received a mental picture from one of the mages on board the Ocean Strider. This image shows Captain Gaildren among the city streets of the Imperial Capital.

Idalorn.jpg

Captain Gaildren at Idalorn City

We await further developments with eagerness.

~The Association of Scribes and Scholars~

Edited by Lyanna

Letter from a Sailor: We still alive and our boat is still working..Also we found a man in our Ocean Strider :/ We are busy to research the full area.We saw beautyful lands with much monsters and unknown creatures..I think i saw a Golden dragon or something ...

Goodbye People and wish us luck

I found this letter at White stone city castle :/

Temples in a Frenzy!

Theological circles have been shocked at the revelations made by the Empire's Advisor for Religion about the state of the Empire's faith. Apparently, the majority of the Empire's population are secular, as opposed to our deeply-religious people. In preparation for the inter-continental exchange of visitors, the religious orders of the Gods and Goddesses have begun a Temple Renovation Campaign, to raise funds and build more impressive Temples to their Deities. Even little-worshipped goddesses such as Zarin have had their adherents stirred up. The fruits of their labour remain to be seen.

Eep... forgot this. (This is what happens when you post too fast... :glare: )

For more information on the new religious structure coming up, read this: Gods and Religions

-Lyn-

Edited by Lyanna

First Renovation complete!

Unolas's temple renovation is complete! I have been kind enough to have the mage council to send a mental image from my own thoughts to give a preview to all current and future followers.

Only the most knowledgeable can cross the River of Energy.

Unolas.jpg

Lord Vermor standing over the River of Energy

Edited by Lord_Vermor