Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Banshen

What musical instrument do you play?

What musical instrument do you play?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What musical instrument do you play?

• guitar
    • piano(keyboard)
    • violin
    • bass
    • drums
    • woodwind(sax, clarinet, flute etc)
    • other
    • none at all.

used to be a dummer, er, drummer, when I was in HS, tho I never could play set (yeah, I was a "band geek", and, ironically, quite popular for it).

hope to eventually take up guitar, kinda always wanted to learn, but I need the initiative to turn off EL for a bit to do it.

For now, the last instrument I actually played was a kazoo, I think.

I play the piano, and I also want to learn the guitar sometime.

:blink: Dunian :battleaxe:

Edited by Dunian

Piano here, mostly classical with a little bit of Rolling Stones and Phantom of the Opera thrown in :omg:

I do dabble in violin and flute as well...the violin is sooooooo much harder than I thought it would be, I'm not so good at it lol :blink:

guitar,drums,bass,violin,chelo,sax and some japanese instruments.

Wow, that's a killer :blink:

Have you been in music conservatorium/academy/college or something as you play also cello and saxophone?

Also I'd like to add to poll what kind of music you play mostly and what do you like to play most(they are often not the same, if it's a work for you) I play very rarely myself, I like to make gloomy diablo tristram and 'horror' style power note riffs with dim's and alts in them. It's a dream of making a demo album of that style. My girlfriend tries to teach me music theory as she is studying to become a full time jazz/pop musician pro.

- cedox - bideo killed the radio staaru

Edited by cedox

I play guitar, bass, and drums with an emphaisis on guitar... im a guitar teacher by trade, so i get the opportunity to learn a lot of genres of music in that regard, as most students have diffrent tastes (hehe, but i could probably tour with Blink182, green day, or metallica for all the times ive had to teach those songs). Each instrument has its own redeeming quality to me, as im a true fan of music and not just one genre, but gimmie a Slayer riff or a John Petrucci arpeggio or a Satriani lick or a Dimebag stringbend anyday over any french horn solo :cry:

Edited by Soad7777

I play the CD player!

seriously though... used to play organ when I was a wee lad (in a competition at 4, possibly my earliest memory)... gave that up before I started school. since then had some lessons in violin, guitar, and drums... didn't really enjoy any of it though

i didn't vote for any cuz i'm a bit ranged in instruments.

I play the clarinet, flute, trumpet, guitar, piano, i also do drums...but not much :pinch: , and i'm a vocalist. I also started to learn how to play the violin, but i'm more for band instruements.

-Kat

Edited by kat

Weirdly enough, flute and bass. ...I have no idea why though, which is a question I seem to get a lot.

Weirdly enough, flute and bass. ...I have no idea why though, which is a question I seem to get a lot.

192957[/snapback]

Could be worse... might be the piccolo and double-bass. :icon8::P

-Lyn-

Could be worse... might be the piccolo and double-bass. :icon8::P

-Lyn-

192959[/snapback]

To my great misfortune, my fingers are too large to fit the keys of a piccolo, lmao.

I can play the cello by ear, and my friends are trying to teach me to play the piano. I just have trouble making my left hand and right hand do two different things.

Too bad vocals aren't considered instruments.