Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gryflet

Well an apologie.

Attention all of EL.I know that ever since playing EL I have become a naughty boy :unsure: Well all of that is in the past but still, I'm really, Truley sorry for everything I have done.Getting banned for bagspamming, Scamming, Bagjumping and whatever other things.Well sorry and goodbye.I hope you have realised I have a fresh start and will help out people other then helping myself.Thank you and goodbye. :icon13:

Edited by Gryflet

Actions always speak louder than words...If you truly are sorry and want people to respect you, then give them a reason to. Don't just say you are sorry, show all of us you are.

Actions always speak louder than words...If you truly are sorry and want people to respect you, then give them a reason to.  Don't just say you are sorry, show all of us you are.

192472[/snapback]

I know that and like I said instead of helping myself, I will help other people.Need any help Lady? :icon13: Lets talk.

HAHAHA! Me need help? i'm in a guild with a bunch of nuts, and you ask if I need help? (BTW I love SegV don't change cause it wouldn't be the same)

All I am saying is though the post might be sincere, you have done this in the past and then went right back to doing the same old crap so your words may fall on deaf ears..In the words of the Nike shoe company "Just Do It"...Get to acting like a respectable player and eventually you will be treated as one.

HAHAHA! Me need help? i'm in a guild with a bunch of nuts, and you ask if I need help? (BTW I love SegV don't change cause it wouldn't be the same)

All I am saying is though the post might be sincere, you have done this in the past and then went right back to doing the same old crap so your words may fall on deaf ears..In the words of the Nike shoe company "Just Do It"...Get to acting like a respectable player and eventually you will be treated as one.

192506[/snapback]

Righttttttttttttttttttttttttt :glare:

Want a tip? Make a new character and start all over again and tell know one who you are.

Might help.

You can still turn your name around. Just keep your mouth shut and ponder what it is your are going to say before saying it. Likewise in your actions. This will solve 90% of what people see of you.

You can still turn your name around. Just keep your mouth shut and ponder what it is your are going to say before saying it. Likewise in your actions. This will solve 90% of what people see of you.

192582[/snapback]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... <_<

and change your avator... it looks like you mean trouble with that face

192591[/snapback]

my idea lol

;)

Seems you need to take your own advice. As that was neither a mature nor good thing to say. Seriously people! He apologized, its not to much to ask for another chance, if I had not been given one's before I wouldn't be alive today (all water under the bridge but you get my point). I understand how you feel Gryflet, sometime you just get carried away and dont mean half of what you do. :blink:

I'm sure I remember Gryflet to be a good guy who hosts newbie contests (heck, I've won one or two of those). Then I've read in these forums how he turned bad. If he truly wants to turn over a new leaf and be good again, I support him. :blink:

Seems you need to take your own advice. As that was neither a mature nor good thing to say. Seriously people! He apologized, its not to much to ask for another chance, if I had not been given one's before I wouldn't be alive today (all water under the bridge but you get my point). I understand how you feel Gryflet, sometime you just get carried away and dont mean half of what you do.  :cry:

192684[/snapback]

nack, this has happened before... I think Gry's going on a second second chance...

I'm sure I remember Gryflet to be a good guy who hosts newbie contests (heck, I've won one or two of those). Then I've read in these forums how he turned bad. If he truly wants to turn over a new leaf and be good again, I support him. :cry:

192688[/snapback]

3 Of them actually and I'm gonna start to do more newbie contests :P

Seems you need to take your own advice. As that was neither a mature nor good thing to say. Seriously people! He apologized, its not to much to ask for another chance, if I had not been given one's before I wouldn't be alive today (all water under the bridge but you get my point). I understand how you feel Gryflet, sometime you just get carried away and dont mean half of what you do.  :cry:

192684[/snapback]

Thanks for your support.

and change your avator... it looks like you mean trouble with that face

192591[/snapback]

Done :P And siggie too :cry:

If Gryflet can convince me he's going to turn over a new leaf, then I can say it's bankable. Oo I'm very skeptical about him.

If Gryflet can convince me he's going to turn over a new leaf, then I can say it's bankable.  Oo  I'm very skeptical about him.

192907[/snapback]

Can you explain 'Bankable' and 'Skeptical'? ;)

Can you explain 'Bankable' and 'Skeptical'? ;)

193006[/snapback]

bankable: adj. 1. Acceptable to or at a bank. 2. Guaranteed to bring profit.

skeptical: adj Marked by or given to doubt; questioning.

my idea lol

;)

192603[/snapback]

well it is a big step taken....and it takes courage to face

all the players and admit that you have been a grade

A a$$hole.

Laughs....remember even setting up a bogus Char'

on these very forums " Gryflet is every girls dream"

lol.....anyway I say ......yes you get a break

good luck.....and make something of this chance.

I wish you well. :P