Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grymauch

Legalus - Bag Jumper Thief

Legalus of [os] guild has stolen my bag today. I was at Raven when i tried to put my stuff to storage, and accidently moved from my bag. In the same instance Legalus jumped my bag and put it into storage. I had over 200 iron ore, 100 fe's and 100 coal also around 30 iron bars. I was making iron bars.

When i asked Legalus for my stuff back. He told me to pay 100k gold.

Can any [os] leaders inform me about that. I can't believe any guilds would tolerate such players. My ingame name is grymauch also u can inform my guild leader - Kedan.

Thank you.

Grymauch

Bug jumper is a bad offense which should see those bad guys made pkable!

Legalus is a known bagjumper, of the worst species (he'll sit your bag until poof if he can't steal all its content).

As far as I know, [os] guild is of the same wood. So don't expect any of them to react to your plea, Grymauch...

Sitlock is activated from the options menu (the spanner cross icon on the menu bar) the same place as you can change your screen resolution.  :ph34r:

192254[/snapback]

You can also make it activated by default thanks to your el.ini file (#sit_lock = 1) :blink:

I have been there.. seen it... he even made a trap for legalus, placing 1 iron ore in a bag... he took even that one...lol real bagjumper...

I have been there.. seen it... he even made a trap for legalus, placing 1 iron ore in a bag... he took even that one...lol real bagjumper...

192426[/snapback]

ROFL.

Friday evening, I was sitting at Raven. A friend sent her son, who had been playing less than a day, to me to pick up some newb gear I was tired of storing. A stray garg wandered into the small crowd and killed the young man. I had sit lock on and was in console mode when I saw the death message. I switched back to the game screen and who do I see standing on the kid's bag...Legalus. We all asked him to move, but he would not respond, only picked up everything and stood there. (I beamed and had replaced most of what the kid lost)

A bit later, ElfMasterRaven (dao guild) somehow died at raven as well, and Legalus jumped his deathbag as well, before anyone else could get to it.

**NOTE** Last time I saw Legalus (yesterday) he was no longer in OS guild.

**NOTE** Last time I saw Legalus (yesterday) he was no longer in OS guild.

193402[/snapback]

Might be something about that: the other night (my time), I'd seen Legalus in the MM mine. Not long later, I saw a #Message from Chance about PMing him if you saw anyone from [OS].

Hehee, Legalus helped me and ladywolf develope a new game, that others may want to play when bagjumpers are about.......

I think we'll call it "Make an ass of a bagjumper" ;-)

This was our first shot at it ;-)

(And just so Legolus dosnt have all the fun me and tsunami did this to icetea15 later on ;-). )

highly reccomended, its great fun.......

You can figure out the game from this transcript.......

LadyWolf: meep bagjumper alert

Evalin: who? D=

LadyWolf: legalus

#GM from Odin: hello everyone

#GM from LadyWolf: odin!!!!!! welcome to the "we have been up all night " guild

[PM to LadyWolf: lol, shortly can I bag trade you a single lump of coal? ;-)]

[PM from LadyWolf: lol why? want me to miss it?]

#GM from Odin: well if i would have know....but that isnt fair either, you took a big nap :brooding:

[PM to LadyWolf: yeah, then we can make funof him for a bit ;-)]

#GM from LadyWolf: i did..lol didn't wake up till nearly 1 am cst

[PM from LadyWolf: yea gimme a sec]

#GM from Odin: yeah...just missed you then, i think i dropped off around 12:30

#GM from LadyWolf: wolfie had about 2 weeks worth of sleep to catch up on

evil_k9: hehe so sorry

StarFairy: ^_^

#GM from the_antiroot: Hi Odin. Yeah wolfie naps bigtime ;-)

#GM from LadyWolf: hibernated more like

[PM from LadyWolf: ok go for it]

#GM from Odin: its all those steaks you kepp feeding her

[PM from LadyWolf: ill say oops damn sitlock]

#GM from Odin: *keep

#GM from LadyWolf: made me fat(ter) and lazy(ier)

#GM from Odin: everybody likes to take a nap after eating :pinch:

[PM to LadyWolf: have to be a diamond. equally annoying ;-) unless you can trade me 1 coal]

LadyWolf wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

Evalin: what's up mes?

[PM from LadyWolf: you should like walk far away]

the_antiroot: almost ready. a few more

...Delay (makes a bag withthe lump of coal Wolfie kindly donated)

LadyWolf: ok

LadyWolf: ready when you are

[PM to LadyWolf: sit tight a min while a "make" a big bag ;-)]

LadyWolf: lol

LadyWolf: that tickled

[PM from LadyWolf: im getting silly]

...More Delay ;-) (I like to imagine Legolus salivating on his keyboard at this point)

the_antiroot: ready lady?

[PM from LadyWolf: look at him go]

LadyWolf: yea

LadyWolf: oh shit

...Of course she missed the bag! How clumsy ;-)

LadyWolf: hahahahah

LadyWolf: big catch wasnt it legalus

LadyWolf: what a moron

the_antiroot: rotflmao enjoy your 1 coal bagjumper!!!! fotflmao!!!111~~!!!!!! Legolus!!!

cayuga: lol

LadyWolf: bag jumped 1 lump of coal

You know you want to do it! Feed a local bagjumper to your storage a lump of cole today! (and who knows whil hes getting your lump of coal, he could be missing a more discteetly aranged bagtrade ;-)

btw, log formatter for forum posings avail @ http://segv.antiroot.homedns.org/EL2BBCodeLogMangler.exe

bones work nicely too :P

Oh and ummm...pardon my language there..anti must not have his filter on :P

Edited by LadyWolf

Hehee, Legalus helped me and ladywolf develope a new game, that others may want to play when bagjumpers are about.......

I think we'll call it "Make an ass of a bagjumper" ;-)

<cut>

yeah, i was there... i wondered why you were bagtrading in public conversation mode...

i understood quite quickly ! :)

well done ! :)

hehehehe..was anti's idea, but it was ever so funny watching him scramble for the bag, and i actually would have missed the bag if it had been a real trade..i had sit lock on and had forgotten about it..

hehehehe..was anti's idea, but it was ever so funny watching him scramble for the bag, and i actually would have missed the bag if it had been a real trade..i had sit lock on and had forgotten about it..

196374[/snapback]

Lol, I always forget about sit lock.I'm like move goddammit why the hell wont you move?Lol, Now I know why :P

Yea, sit lock is helpful at times, except when you hit a tele nexus when there is a bagjumper near by..then it really SUX! lol

196775[/snapback]

Bagjumper like...Legalus! :)

lol i like annoying bag jumpers.

a while ago, before the crash, me and some friends were being annoyed by delosik.(summut like that, he was a huge scammer). I was amking a bag - of 1 ruby, and saying to a m8 .#gm b careful, theres 3000plat coins and 200 leather pants in here. i made it in the corner. wat del didnt realize was that all the people in the general store were friends. When i got of the bag, del jumped. So quickly all the guys got around him and penned him in the corner. We all went "lol""enjoy".

he beamed but it was so funny this little foriegn dwarf swearing an us!

Delosek, muahahah, well known scammer who got banned some time ago for luring noobs into PK areas.

I have an incredibly long record of miseries caused by that guy (I never was victim of his, though). He did everything he could to piss people off. Scamming, bagjumping, cursing others in Polish, luring noobs on PK or dangerous areas, he healed monsters others were fighting in hope to get them killed and grab their deathbags, etc...

And most of all, he did all that with a complete lack of style - which I find most sad...