Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

The Rangers... RETURN!

Well, mamawarrior and I were in *CO* but mamawarrior felt she didn't belong and I realized it was dead, there was about 6-8 active members with about 55 members. So mamawarrior and I decided to make a guild together, we thought about it and then I sparked an idea "Why not recreate The Rangers?!" So we have. We are keeping the same requirements from way back when, All you need is 30 harvesting. Were not anti-PK but were not focused on that. We are focused on teamwork, and helping each other. The guild was originally created by Thalos, being the second oldest guild in EL, after *CO* of course.

Remember all that is needed is 30 harvesting, and all ex rangers are encouraged to join. Hopefully we can get The Rangers up and active like they were way back when

(Man I missed when there was only about 3 to 4 guilds to join)

Dano...do i need to beat you down again?! *beats him with the RP pimp stick repeatidly* Thats right *beep*.

Thumbs up Aero. Maybe Bond and me will join....maybe *evil laugh that fades into the distance*

I dunno shall I stay in *CO* or join TR???I'll think about it for a while but doubt I will join...Who know's.....*Ebul laugh is heard* :stare:

Thumbs up Aero. Maybe Bond and me will join....maybe *evil laugh that fades into the distance*

192187[/snapback]

lol...idk if i could join w/o you there, also without tum it wouldnt be the same. I'd say I'd join under these conditions:

-Yoshi and Tum both join also (tum isnt ingame much nemore but he could still be in the guild)

-If Yoshi Tum and I get high powers in the guild like we used to have...I think i was the 2nd highest "rank" when thalos left...i dont mean rank like 1-20 but we had a ranking system on our website which was pretty cool.

I miss The Rangers, and all the ex Rangers, so no I'm not letting this old guild die.

Let's see to name the guilds I've been in:

S.W.O.R.D.

Wolf

EG

TK

TKoS

*CO*

Dark

Hell

ahhh damn, I can't remember like the 5 others >.>

Oh yeah... Yoshi's there, and Tum Tum doesn't have 20 harvest yet :devlish:

Edited by Aerowind

Heh... Yoshi I think I've still got ya beat in how many guilds I've been in. I was in :IE: for more then 5 minutes more like 3 days... it was Wolf that I was in for 5 minutes, because they had more sexual talk between two people then all of the *CO* guild and I was 13 at the time >.> I don't think I've been guildless for more then 13 ingame hours, 12 for the leaving time and an hour to find a new one

Edited by Aerowind