Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PolkaDot

Legal Macroing

I hear this all the time, no autoclickers macroing etc are legal, however, this might be an exception

A lot of times I like to start to harvest something that takes a while, like titanium for example, then come back from afk a while later. However, EL detects no mouse movement and stops the harvesting, which is great in some ways, but makes me mad. Would it be legal to make a macro which simply moves the mouse in circles, not clicking or taking any action in EL whatsoever, just preventing it from thinking I am AFK? I discuessed this yesterday with Lord_Vermor, he OKed it, but I would just like to totally clarify it and declare my intended actions.

I hear this all the time, no autoclickers macroing etc are legal, however, this might be an exception

A lot of times I like to start to harvest something that takes a while, like titanium for example, then come back from afk a while later. However, EL detects no mouse movement and stops the harvesting, which is great in some ways, but makes me mad. Would it be legal to make a macro which simply moves the mouse in circles, not clicking or taking any action in EL whatsoever, just preventing it from thinking I am AFK? I discuessed this yesterday with Lord_Vermor, he OKed it, but I would just like to totally clarify it and declare my intended actions.

191182[/snapback]

EL can autostop harvesting whether you have mouse motion or not. Moving the mouse will not prevent harvesting from stopping, that is just a random server event. What you want to do won't do what you expect.

remembering the time you had to click for every item to harvest and there was no "you started harvsting..."

191341[/snapback]

Good old days eh?

That was not fun, Then when auto-harvest was allowed for the CVS clients and half the people could auto-harvest and half could not. That was fun :bow_arrow:

Edited by Brom

I liked it when people accidentally clicked on the bears when they were autoharvesting because the bear walked in the path of their cursor. Now that was fun. :bow_arrow:

I liked it when people accidentally clicked on the bears when they were autoharvesting because the bear walked in the path of their cursor.  Now that was fun.  :bow_arrow:

192121[/snapback]

Ugh, you didn't have to be auto harvesting to click on bears!

Ugh, you didn't have to be auto harvesting to click on bears!

192128[/snapback]

Lol of course not. That wasn't fun. I've been eaten by many a bear on the path from Lakeside to Grahm's. But watching the autoharvesters do that while afk in the veggie patch...that was fun.

Lol of course not.  That wasn't fun.  I've been eaten by many a bear on the path from Lakeside to Grahm's.  But watching the autoharvesters do that while afk in the veggie patch...that was fun.

192174[/snapback]

<is still having nightmares about those "accidents"> :stare:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this