• muslim
    • jewish
    • shinto
    • budism
    • hinduism
    • pagan
    • other
    • I'm not religous

plz dont scream at me if your religon is not on here (and the christian sub religons count under christianity) or if i miss spell it. those are the only religons i can think of.

Edited by gilthanas

I don't belive in any relgion in particlar since every one of them has things that interfere with my other beliefs...I belive in more scientific explantions also....wheater there si a god or not...it's not that I belive or dis-belive...but the god in a lot of relgions dosen't even seem that great ...don't even like beiving in that...like the christian god in the oldt estiment. Great story though :P

Orthodox here.

We used to be known as: Greek Catholic Russian Orthodox

But then we split up from the church in Russia and are just Russians who are Orthodox :P

-Kat

plz dont scream at me if your religon is not on here (and the christian sub religons count under christianity) or if i miss spell it. those are the only religons i can think of.

190563[/snapback]

OK, but you should at least learn to spell the names of those religions, it may insult followers....

Hm...well I'm not an atheist, but I don't believe in God -- I just believe in another force [i.e. fate, destiny, basically the occastional "more than just a coincidence..."], etc...

I'm also a partial-llamathist-supporter. :icon13:

So...I'm "Other," but "I'm not religious" :P

Agnostic and searching for teh truth :icon13: .

I follow no Religion as all religion's go against my personal view of this Universe, the Muilti-verse, and all Encompassing Realities that they compose and are there with-in.

Thus, I'm Not Religious as such but I am Very Spiritual and I have a Highly Complex view of our Existance. I believe in Something More then what any Religion could possibly Teach me.

Edited by Kami

I haven't posted yet, but I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (mormon).

No, it isn't a cult. We don't sacrifice animals. We don't turn into squrells. Yes, people have said that. -.-

(Voted Christian.)

Edited by freeone3000

Im from Gallia :P

So im a Barbarian that believes in Gods from water,animals,trees..like in EL

190858[/snapback]

Well, no, being a Frenchman you should be a Catholic who doesn't care.

During a census in Britian in 1998 (the last collated national census there) it was discovered that in Bournemouth the tenth most popular religion was....

Jedi.

This is still available on the the Census Offices website if anyone cares to go searching for it.

I'm a Christian - officially a member of a Southern Baptist church, which confuses me: I'm in Ohio, shouldn't that be Northern Baptist? :D This is a bit of a misnomer, in that I haven't been to that church in over a year, and have become somewhat a regular attender at a non-denominational church.

My personal beliefs are more of a return to biblical Christianity than most I've talked to. Just a thought, last I checked, there was no directive in the bible for Christians to persecute/kill/etc. others for not being Christians.

i'm a christian---- southern baptist

and i have seen to much to not be totally convinced that the bible is right.

personal story..... i had a rash that covered my entire body and i asked God to heal me and now i am rash free....and i have stood 5 feet from a demon who's eyes where all black like you would see on a green alien (pitch black.. so black that black looked like grey compared to them) and it was going to attack so i said "i trust you Jesus" and that demon fleed.... those are true stories from my past and this all happened in the last year

I believe in Mother Nature :D

190606[/snapback]

Hmmm... Soldus, if you believe in Mother Nature, then maybe you should become Pagan? Paganism is based mostly on nature, sorry if that comment offended you in anyway

But anyways, I'm Pagan as you all know from the thread I created