Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dOcToR

Locked?

come on peeps let doc been unblocked i didnt know he was insert/delete...........

he even told me and ohohok not to do it before the contest because its illegal

so he does know what's wrong and right

pls pls pls unblock him

:)

it's childish to lock him for that just cause doctor+shasso were to strong for rogue

good way to win a fight sending ur opponents to hell :)

Edited by Hardcore

If doctor had done the insert/delete once, you cant call that exploiting a bug, if he spun in cicles a numerous ammount of times, maybe then you can pass it off as bug exploiting.

I see this as an effort to try lock/ban all the players that are stronger than you and attack you in a PK map.. :)

in KF we always spinn <_<

and I know its not because he ''spinned''

but i think b/c you dont like him :D

and they are to strong for you :)

so UNBLOCK HIM

Guest Enyo
in KF we always spinn  <_<

and I know its not because he ''spinned''

but i think b/c you dont like him  :D

and they are to strong for you :)

so UNBLOCK HIM

190374[/snapback]

you guys all need to learn to READ.. stop spending so much time here and go back to school... he said doc was BOOTED and he probably deserved it. stop saying rogue is trying to get rid of players that are stronger than him. doc is a whiny little baby boy and isn't stronger than anyone at all.. where it counts .. in the head.. NOW STOP HARRASING ROGUE just because he works his ass off with other devs and mods here to improve things so some of YOU children can bitch about every tiny little thing............... SHUT UP!

we do appreciate rogue and all other mods work.

but he got told that it's against the rules yesterday so why boot him then if you only warned one time...

he could just zap him to hell or something and then show him the rules thing which they do when you break other rules, then he would know again that it's against the rules and he can get punished for it.

Edited by Hardcore

I guess Doctor has a problem with reading ...

"You got booted for exploiting a bug AFTER i warned you."

Booted ... Ya ? You know the difference between boot and lock ?

But of course ... Mods are evil ... Mods don't let you exploit the bugs ... After all ... It's your right to exploit bugs ? Isn't it ?

So a mod catch you exploiting a bug , warns you and lets you go ... Next day you do exploit the SAME bug , same way and during a contest. So a mod boots you. Yet the mod is the one that's bad ...

Guest Enyo
we do appreciate rogue and all other mods work.

but he got told that it's against the rules yesterday so why boot him then if you only warned one time...

he could just zap him to hell or something and then show him the rules thing which they do when you break other rules, then he would know again that it's against the rules and he can get punished for it.

190376[/snapback]

because habituel abusers and long term players don't need constant reminders of the rules like they are some noob from the street.

i'm really sick of this crap.. each time a mod or a dev makes a decision or punishes one of the pk rat pack, he/she is accused of cheating or abuse or whatever.. just stop the whining.. if it wasn't for these guys, we wouldn't have a game to play.. yes, entropy and roja created this game but they can't do it alone..

it's like each time rogue levels, he's accused of cheating.. poor guy can't even enjoy the game anymore because of some of you and i'm so fuking sick of it.

enough is enough already...

since rogue makes his own rules

190372[/snapback]

Doctor ... Rule 18 is there since the last client update ( months ago ) ... You don't know the rule ? Press F5 in game and read carefully :

Rule 18:

Don't exploit bugs.

Instead they need to be reported so that we can improve the game for everyone.

sorry about accusing Rogue of making his own rules.

and they do not need constant reminders i agree, but you can forget that one warning and do it again without knowing you got warned so it's better (in this case) to send him to hell and show him the rule's so he knows it's in the rule's and i bet he won't do it again cause being send to hell and being shown the rules stay's longer in ur memory then just a warning.