Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Faris and Garis

i do what the newbie helper tells me to and tyr to do wraiths quests but im stuck i cannot find faris or garis anywhere, can someone please help me?

:cry: Faris can be found in the midst of the ruins in the middle of the Forest of Fall: follow the path leading in, when the path ends, go due EAST until you start seeing the rectangular stone-house ruins, he's standing between two of the ruined structures. If you find a large cobblestone rectangle before you find him, you went too far, turn around and go WEST.

:oops: Garis, is supposed to be somewhere in WhiteStone City, but I've been there twice and can't find him - he's not near the gate, nor in either of the two taverns I found, and I haven't found the 'Meeting Place' which is supposed to be his other 'hang-out'.

Heh? You can find faris but not garis? That's strange, since faris tells you where garis is. And no, he's not in wsc :twisted:

*Smacks himself in the face*

Still used to Treetown, don't mention it.

And another one found out that all the pain in the *ss is worth the payment :)

Guest Slinga

thankoyu so much for all of your help i was able to follow this advice and foudn them right away thanks so much! Faris is where you sed he was in forets of the falls and garis is in the upper part of turnwood vale but if you have map on north then for me he was hiding under a tree

Guest Volcos

Hi folks i got a similar prob, i talked to garlic and he gave me the quest then i went to fars talked to him(decided to bring the perchant form garis by myself) ok then i went to garis talked to him and he last answer i wrote was something like knpgx or anything, no i'm at the point no one of them talks to me any more.What could i do?

2nd what are the requierements for gloves(fur) and how drink ale or potion of minor healing

thx for help

The manufacturing requirements are on the web site under "items".

To use a potion, open your inventory window, select the "use" pointing icon, and click the potion or food item.

Wine, Ale,and Mead cannot be drunk - they are only used to make potions. :)

Guest Volcos

thx do you know a solution for the major problem?Or could i play further without doin this quest, what would i miss?

if i would have it i wouldn't ask how to get it

I was trying to be polite because after reading your post for the 5th time, I still cannot figure out what items you have and do not have.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this