Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DaeylEL

New Armors

I'd like to see scale armor, field plates, and plate-and-mail in the game. I understand texturing takes a long time, but it would be rather amazing to have. Perhaps a p2p feature?

... I would like to wear a dress or a gown or something nice ... :cry: ... I mean the pants are ok and the capes look good but we girls are always wearing the same things like the guys ... :roll: ... I know new items are coming, hopefully some dress ?? the girl community will appreciate it :wink:

I agree with you, Berenice. The old characters actually had skirts for the female models, but for some reason the new ones don't. But how about the colors? Should they be different colors like the capes, or more like a different look, that uses the same colors as the pants?

Maybe there's a special class of monks that wear ropes, i don't know. I suppose you mean a robe, though.

your thinking about robe :) i asked entropy about that the other day and i think its in the planing stages...

as for why the ladys dont have skirt any more (i think the elven ones never had tho) im not sure, alltho i belive i was told why ones...

I made everyone have pants by default because girls like to wear pants too :)

There will be skirts/dresses/mage robes for the p2p version, along with an assortment of hats. In p2p you will also be able to change your colors.

I'll put plate armors in the free version then that'll be it....the rest will be for p2p(whihc I plan to add a LOT of new armor/weapons/bows& arrows, etc)

Probabely some p2p features will drip over to the free version in time. Sometimes you just want to newbies to have something cool too. Sometimes you have to in order to keep the p2p version and the free version compatible.