Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowCircuit

What happened to all the oldbies

i know some of them still come by once and i while and ive been wanting to know what happened to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fi you guys ee this post just tell me what youve been up to and maybe a screen name or a guild wars account so i can annoy you in that game too :P well Ciao!

Hey Shadow :P

I'm around the forums a lot and sometimes I go ingame. other than 007 I have PearlJam and goth_man as alt's.

i know some of them still come by once and i while and ive been wanting to know what happened to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fi you guys ee this post just tell me what youve been up to and maybe a screen name or a guild wars account so i can annoy you in that game too :P well Ciao!

189466[/snapback]

They all died. Requiescat in pace.

i still linger around the forums but to catch me in other games look out for someone called walker 90% of the time its me ive got the name in at least 30 games :P

<-- no oldbie, but i do play GW

Elite Shivar

=)

189468[/snapback]

I'll be getting that game in a few days i have it ordered and all just waiting on it posted :rolleyes:

<------oldbie

i never left, and you will never get rid of me either!!! Muhahahaha!!! :P :axeman_rune: :rolleyes:

<--- =mod=does not hate ShadowCircuit= :)

Also still around just not as active due to video card failur

you need to talk to me when your on aim more or i will kick your butt

<- Old Community Advisor :) And doesnt hate you

Im around, I play another game, but i come to do RP events/quests for Everyone. I will force it down their throuts if i must.

~*Noko*~

Umm...well its not like I talk to you on AIM all the time or anything...you already know what I've been up to* :)

*[...stupid stuff like songs about gnomes...and whining...and talking to every girl that passes by my Beam-corner-spot...the usual...:P...]

I'm like a middlebie...since apparnetly it's imposible to be an olbie if you started playign too late accordign to some peiople's defintions :-P (Playing over a year....).

But i'm still here and i'm not plaing on going anywhere anytime soon. I'm your number one EL and forum lurker. Fear me while I spy on you in the mists

:P

:don:

i come around at times (btw is one year and more considered oldbie?)

also i do play guild wars

'super saiyangohan', 'fiery hot blonde' (do not ask...), 'miss life creation' and 'miss skullcracker' at your service sir.

<-Former Mod=Does not hate you

But Hey Shadow, how are ya?

Nearing 3 years. In April, (OK, not so close...)

Been NH 6 diffrent times

Have been banned since forever ago

Gone through 3 diffrent EL forums

Hacked the EL.net page twice. (Sorry Plat, but no, seriously, I DID have admin for 6 months.)

As Oldbie as it gets.

Am now at

Asheron's Call

Battlefield 2

GuildWars

Half Life 2, and Mods.

School

And Work

SC..you NEVER game me that program your prommised..

Edited by jjk

Aaah ye olde teethless grandpa is here.I know EL a few months after it was released not so good graphics but the close comunity and the items were really good

Respect me!I never joined the forums then it was a brown color..or yellow my brains are getting..umm whats the word again? Infact ive started again with a new char...:/