Eternal Lands Official Forums
ThunderWalker

Benhe Bagjumper

Well Benhe still up to his old tricks. He stood next to me while fighting a armed female gob which i was training on without sword in Nordcarn South cave. This one actually took me out and I died. I immediately pm'ed him to watch my bag, since he was one step away. I should have known he was just waiting for me to get pwnd so he could take my stuff. He responded with "i died by a bear" which was no where near, and I was in the underworld remember, he was not. Then he said oh I died (a second time?) by the same gob that killed you, which is unlikely as I seen him pwn them prior to this event. He took cuisses, tit long, moon med, iron helmet, mirror cape, bp cloak 1200gc or so. The db left had all the other stuff I dropped minus that equipment and gold. I will post the chat log below, how he claims he died twice while i was sitting in the underworld where he would have shown up. And this from a leader of a guild, shame. He made a good score though, but made lots of enemies in doing so.

ThunderWalker has become better at dying.

[PM to benhe: please watch my stuff]

[PM from benhe: the bear killed me quick get my stuff]

eMiNEM2004: :>

EternalRaem: i had a magic iron sword died and lost it lol

[PM to benhe: i was in the underworld and you were not?]

[PM from benhe: the female goblin killed me after it killed u]

[PM from benhe: quick get my stuff please]

[PM to benhe: please return my stuff]

[PM from benhe: i don't have did u get my stuff?]

[PM to benhe: you coming to get your bag]

[PM from benhe: i must go]

[PM from benhe: will u please save it for me]

[PM to benhe: you will be posted in outlaws]

[PM to benhe: again]

I know when I die I go to get my db. But when he died he would rather log off and forget about it. Its a good lie and not the first time he or anyone else in the game has done. He has been added to 3 more guilds PK list. Save yourself the aggravation of this experience when he is around.

TW

Edited by ThunderWalker

And this from a leader of a guild,  shame.

189437[/snapback]

Just for the record, Benhe is the guild leader of AXE.

Assuming that his guild has real people in it and not just Benhe's alternates, this does not cast them in a good light. I know one persons actions within a guild does not automatically make the whole guild guilty of the crime. That said, I certainly would not want to be associated with a guild where the master takes a DB and then denies it. If you are going to do something like that (yes I know it isn't against the rules), at least have the guts to admit it. :confused:

He took cuisses, tit long, moon med, iron helmet, mirror cape, bp cloak 1200gc or so.

WOW! Being a bag jumper is profitable...I should be a bag jumper...then I coudl afford my 3rd glowy faster :medieval:

J/K...I would never do such a thing. :P

as benhe probably would say you drop better than wht you were training on.

i have a question who trains with the good gear on and with so much gc. dont get me wrong i cant stand benhe myself but if benhe is around its only time to yell at him in local than to risk dying by him. p.s thunderwalker if you need training gear let me know or spawns that benhe dont know about ;)

as benhe probably would say you drop better than wht you were training on.

i have a question who trains with the good gear on and with so much gc. dont get me wrong i cant stand benhe myself  but if benhe is around its only time to yell at him in local than to risk dying by him.  p.s thunderwalker if you need training gear let me know or spawns that benhe dont know about  :)

189863[/snapback]

It was new equipment, never used it before so I was screwing aournd. I understand its my loss no big deal, had the stuff replaced by the time I finished writing the post. As for the gold coins, 1200 isn't that much to me anyomre, it was a collection of goblin/goragoyle drops and fruit sales, didn't think that much of it until it was goen :P

Just wanted to post for those unaware, and not to make my mistake. I had actually stood up for Benhe at one time when we were in a guild together, which is part of the reason I assumed he wouldn't do this. I actually stopped playing for a couple of days just from being annoyed at the fact that I allowed it to happen, and that he wasn't man enough to just say he took it.

All in all I thank you for the post, and the offer. I will see you in the meep soon I am sure.

TW

Now i am pkable this sucks ass

191533[/snapback]

Not for me (21 times) :icon13:

And just in case Benhe missed any of them while I killed him in the underworld and he went AFK:

The population count has decreased slightly with the assistance of benhe
Angels have been sent to assist benhe
benhe's birth certificate expires.
benhe had a minor accident.
benhe enters cadaver service.
benhe has expired.
benhe went the same place that Goldy the Gold Fish went.
benhe is indefinitely indisposed.
benhe checks out early.
benhe rests in pieces.
benhe has slipped off the mortal coil.
benhe was liberated the american way.
benhe is now a lawn decoration.
benhe had an appointment with The Maker.
benhe has discovered the one ring to rule them all.

I don't do PK, but this guy is an exception.

Edited by Murlock

Not for me (21 times)  :icon13:

And just in case Benhe missed any of them while I killed him in the underworld and he went AFK:

The population count has decreased slightly with the assistance of benhe
benhe has expired.
benhe is indefinitely indisposed.
benhe checks out early.
benhe rests in pieces.
benhe has slipped off the mortal coil.
benhe was liberated the american way.
benhe is now a lawn decoration.
benhe had an appointment with The Maker.

I don't do PK, but this guy is an exception.

191562[/snapback]

good!!!

I wonder if benhe's accounts got hacked or he gave them away.  He is normally slightly more intelligent.

191514[/snapback]

not really, especially from the languauge and comments he posted. They speak for themselves.

Wooooooooot i am most hated yayayayayyaya

191422[/snapback]

Its this type of attitude and actions that will cause serious players from NOT wanting to play. Making people not wanting to play a game being created for that purpose, goes against any developers intentions.

btw just let him be... report him and warn people but dont get mad becuase he will soon get banned or quit becuase everyone hates him..and non will want to befriend him... lol i made godfathernoodle quit.. he got into a guild after he repedtly said he stoped scamming so i made the guildmaster kick him out.. for the next week he cursed me and got his friend legolas big to challenge me to a duel(which i ripped out his guts btw).... then he quit

btw just let him be... report him and warn people but dont get mad becuase he will soon get banned or quit becuase everyone hates him..and non will want to befriend him... lol i made godfathernoodle quit.. he got into a guild after he repedtly said he stoped scamming so i made the guildmaster kick him out.. for the next week he cursed me and got his friend legolas big to challenge me to a duel(which i ripped out his guts btw).... then he quit

191624[/snapback]

Legolas_Big?God he's a pro at choosing his champions :icon13:

benhe no use blaming it on the game..you are pkable for a reason..if you'd think you might be able to figure that reason out..you are a nuisance to those of us that are here to actually play and have a good time and not cause problems..I say good ridance.

benhe no use blaming it on the game..you are pkable for a reason..if you'd think you might be able to figure that reason out..you are a nuisance to those of us that are here to actually play and have a good time and not cause problems..I say good ridance.

192492[/snapback]

Here, Here.

I am just interested, why he was made PK'able? Earler i thought, it is punishment for breaking game rules. Have anything changed now? Or it is not all story?

I am just interested, why he was made PK'able? Earler i thought, it is punishment for breaking game rules. Have anything changed now? Or it is not all story?

192705[/snapback]

You would have to ask a mod why he was made PK'able. I am not sure if he was made PK'able soley on his admitted actions. He generally logs in as Benhe to purposely annoy and cause problems. His history and actions allow the mods to make the decisions on the punishment he receives as we all do.

Hey hey i am back but not in the scamming sense i don't scam. I am for real this time but i still do pk thats how i make a living.

OI BENHE AINT A BAGJUMPER, ME AND HIM FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER ALL DA TIME AND HE ALWAYS GIVES MY STUFF BACK, IVE NEVER SEEN HIM BAGJUMP EITHER AND IVE KNOWN HIM FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW, SO SHUT IT COZ HES INNOCENT!