Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spiritus

street drug?

The same reason you started masturbating. You try it, you like it, you continue it. The end.

190329[/snapback]

Hahahahahaha funny but true kala. :)

At some point in life trying everything that is forbidden is crucial to achieve social success. You either smoke everything that burns and make love to everything of the opposite sex you come across or you're "out".

190366[/snapback]

Yes! OUT of that part of the community where it's "cool" to self-destroy.

Yes! OUT of that part of the community where people put preasure on each other to do illegal/foolish/unhealthy things. [because well hey! else you won't be teh c00lest anymore! and you'll be "out" indeed!]

Yes! Finally you made a wise decision, you got OUT!

It takes so much more courage, and it shows so much more character, to make your own decisions on what to do with your own body, to make wise decisions on in what way you are going to contribute to the quality of life of the whole community you're living in... than to take easy way and do what that part of the community expects you to do, and take the downward spiral which the "safety" of being in that part of the community actually is!

What kinda propaganda is this, to state that one's "social success" rate is linearly correlated to your personal "crime rate", doing everything [the community|your parents|the law|common sense|God..] forbids?? [unless you strongly believe that "people think I'm cool because I let a truck run over me each day" fits in the definition of "social success" too...]

Com'on, show some real character, because that's much better for social success (especially on the long run), and much better for the world!

What kinda propaganda is this, to state that one's "social success" rate is linearly correlated to your personal "crime rate", doing everything [the community|your parents|the law|common sense|God..] forbids?? [unless you strongly believe that "people think I'm cool because I let a truck run over me each day" fits in the definition of "social success" too...]

Com'on, show some real character, because that's much better for social success (especially on the long run), and much better for the world!

190470[/snapback]

Hey, I was just posting my observations...

Hey, I was just posting my observations...

190501[/snapback]

Heh I was already hoping that was the case! :blush:

Unfortunately, sad but true, a lot of people really convinced it works like that... :omg:

merrick- yes warning labels should be removed because that costs companies money to protect their asses from morons being REWARDED for being STUPID. There should still be bad consequences for when someone does something stupid.

oh ya and the only reason that that lady would have won her suit (they settled out of court) is because there was a pothole in the drive-through that mcdonalds didnt want to fix. (my argument is that that didnt mean she had to hit it at 90 mph)

In Europe you need a lot of permissons, special apprenticeships and concessions if you wanna start a buisness. In America, you can start everything much easier.

But consumers still have to be protected. That's why it's easier to sue companies in the US. Their way of protecting the consumers interests.

And on the drug subject. Every person has his/her own history, so please don't throw them all together in a pot. How dare you to judge people that take "drugs" without knowing them?

Edited by kl4Uz

In Europe you need a lot of permissons, special apprenticeships and concessions if you wanna start a buisness. In America, you can start everything much easier.

But consumers still have to be protected. That's why it's easier to sue companies in the US. Their way of protecting the consumers interests.

And on the drug subject. Every person has his/her own history, so please don't throw them all together in a pot. How dare you to judge people that take "drugs" without knowing them?

192393[/snapback]

kl4uz i dont think we have thrown all drug users into one pot. if your comment was aimed at me i will clarify if the meaning of my previous posts alluded you. i was saying that if someone wants to be stupid enough to endanger themselves (or anyone else for that matter) then they get what they deserve if they OD. personally if you do drugs in the privacy of your own home or in a setting where you are neither a threat to yourself or the rest of society then by all means light up!

As I figure it if someones stupid enough to do drugs then they'll eventually contribute to the bodycount warning any other potential idiots, and one day all once again will be right in the world

Who am I kidding? we've screwed this world over. It's a shame RL don't have a #reset

As I figure it if someones stupid enough to do drugs then they'll eventually contribute to the bodycount warning any other potential idiots, and one day all once again will be right in the world

Who am I kidding? we've screwed this world over. It's a shame RL don't have a #reset

192407[/snapback]

Oh, we're due for a mass #reset soon. Infact, we're overdue.

kl4uz i dont think we have thrown all drug users into one pot. if your comment was aimed at me i will clarify if the meaning of my previous posts alluded you. i was saying that if someone wants to be stupid enough to endanger themselves (or anyone else for that matter) then they get what they deserve if they OD. personally if you do drugs in the privacy of your own home or in a setting where you are neither a threat to yourself or the rest of society then by all means light up!

192399[/snapback]

Drug addicted persons are usually a threat to themselves - not to society. I work in a center for homeless people and have to deal with Heroin addicted persons nearly every day. And I know of their backgrounds, so please spare me with your social-darwinism. It's pretty easy to judge from a middle-class-white background. I don't approve drug consumption - I honestly don't - but I'd wish people would show more solidarity for those that are already down, than to treat them like mud.

well let me ask you this: they did have a choice in the matter didnt they?

On another note, drugs do have one good effect, they allow people like the mafia to exists so that years later we can see some kickass movies made about them. ;)

drugs hurt more than the person who takes them, drugs are a major fundraiser for gangs/mafia and addicted people will commit crime to get the money for drugs.

drug addiction is a desease, the criminality exists because drugs are illegal.

if drug addicts could get their drugs free in a controlled environment, there was actually a chance to win the war on drugs some day, and the organized crime would lose billions...but hey, why start thinking about new ways when you can win elections with empty phrases.

<_<

drug addiction is a desease, the criminality exists because drugs are illegal.

if drug addicts could get their drugs free in a controlled environment, there was actually a chance to win the war on drugs some day, and the organized crime would lose billions...but hey, why start thinking about new ways when you can win elections with empty phrases.

<_<

194025[/snapback]

that, and if they knew how much tax revenue potential the government loses out on...

Again, it's one of those cases where people want to hear what makes them feel good. So what there are people killing in an unregulated market? So what if the very people who can afford to run the drugs are now financing reigns of terror with it? It's illegal, and we keep arresting the users, so people must be happy!

My opinion - The government should legalize drugs, and regulate them much like alcohol or tobacco. First off, it would reduce the people wanting to try it just because of the criminal aspect. Then, legitimate business organizations could sell drugs, instead of terrorist drug cartels. Prisons have less crowding problems, making room for legitimate offenders (murderers, rapists, etc.). Not only that, the government could then tax it, which could be used to fund or expand existing treatment facilities and other drug awareness programs.

There is much good that could come from the legalization of some drugs - I say some as there are some that are produced illicitly, probably would remain that way, and handled wrong, can level entire neighborhoods. Even these may benefit from legalization - if you can make safe laboratories to make the products, they would be more safely produced, and less likely for people to die from ingesting "bad drugs".

I belive that if drugs wasn't illigal more ppl would start doing drugs and the cost for rehabilitation and so on would sky rocket.

I belive that if drugs wasn't illigal more ppl would start doing drugs and the cost for rehabilitation and so on would sky rocket.

194121[/snapback]

look at the netherlands, drugs are legal there yet they have one of the lower addiction rates in the world.

on a offtopic note to prove a point: i predict that someone will refer to reason 101 on a bible prophecy page to try and spite me.

It might work there but i don't think it would be so easy in other countries and i woudn't like 2 see drugs getting legal here.

first off before i comment on ALLL these quotes...i will clarify a few things....each drug presents a different effect....each effect is unique to each person...and what follows is a choice made by that person...wether they let the drug control them or if they control it....figuring most prescription drugs are addictive and have many horrid sideffects i really dont see the difference between tham since they are ALL chemicals of some sort and ALL can kill or drastically effect your life...now to move on the the replies to posts

why do people has to do drug , why are there so many losers in the world?

188861[/snapback]

....bite me.....you have no right to pass judgement...so....shut your face :)

some are loosers, who want escape theire troubles in drugs/alchol, some think its cool cuz theyre friends use em.some want to try something new, so they try drugs.i bet a lot of em were thinking drugs?never, but too much ppl use em, and if youre best friend would say just give it a try, i bet you would still think maybe it aint that bad... but its complete bull**** thats fu***** up your brain, so i hope i will never smoke/drinka lot of alc or use drugs.

188874[/snapback]

read above responce....and add....dont be stupid because you dont understand...dont diss something you know nothing of...

I live in Vancouver B.C...

I seen enough people doing drug , especially weed , I know people on good drug like ritalin...

but whatever drug there is , there are no drugs that make you better , drugs is a lie , and lying is a sin.

188920[/snapback]

as i said above "good" drugs actually have some of the worste effects on the body

That is cigarettes shivar. Weed is only illegal in the US because it is so easily home grown and the government cant make a profit from it if people can grow it.

188947[/snapback]

exactly

Smoking is a drug also, and in my opinion shouldnt be legal. I know you have probably heard this a million times, but I'll say it anyways :P. SMOKING KILLS!

therefore smoking is just as stupid as doing any other drug. -_-

188988[/snapback]

you die eventually.....and i dont know about you but i dont wanna become a cenial nutcase ;)

i say screw banning drugs of any kind. we need things to kill off the retards in this world. if someone cannot understand a simple direction like "Take 1 pill daily." and ODs then do we really want them around to screw up things for everyone else? If we keep those morons alive then we only tell them "Go ahead be stupid! We will waste our time and money to fix your screw up." if you work anywhere it is almost certain you have a co worker that is like this. making a small 15 minute job take 5 hours because of a drug induced incompetance.

189144[/snapback]

some drugs should be illegal of course....since some do lead to public harm....such as meth...no good and fumes from cooking it can be EXTREMELY dangerous

""""YEAH""""

IF I COULD BE LIKE THAT WHAT WOULD I DO?

anyways ritalin is a miracle for some , like in life there are many times people may be on their knee praying to the sky , asking how something can do so well for them...

there are times when some miracle are not so miracle , is so .... a long story of a sad life , I know someone who takes ritalin , from time to time and then stop again and try just to be himself...

He wants to live normal when he can't

189225[/snapback]

bull....it is possible if you have the right thing to occupy yourself and keep stable....is just a matter of finding it

Living proves to be 100% fatal.

What's your point?

189298[/snapback]

yes..no matter what you do you will die....wether you die with a smoke in your mouth, heart attack, or being just old an nutty....is your call...i personally dont wish to be nutty so i will go the lung cancer route

Smoking is suicide. You KNOW that it's gonna kill you eventually. There's no way to know if your microwave is gonna explode or if some moron is gonna crash into your car.

Kala, I'll comment on what you said later, I'm too tired to keep typing right now. =\

189314[/snapback]

look up

yeah but with smoking/drugs/alcohol you may live few years less, what means less fun :D

189494[/snapback]

what...the fun of easly falling and breaking bones, or in an old folks home, or some other pittyful and lonely situation....

many friends of mine do drugs... if u try them ull become addicted to them

189948[/snapback]

depends on the drug and the person....i smoked pot and drank for years....the moment i decided i didnt want to anymore....i quit

drugs hurt more than the person who takes them, drugs are a major fundraiser for gangs/mafia and addicted people will commit crime to get the money for drugs.

193545[/snapback]

man...that is complete crap....not all situations are like the movies....grow up...just a little..there are ALOT of decent people out there that smoke pot or drink....there are also ALOT of dealers out there who only do it for extra money....stereotypes like this just piss me off...

Because it's good...

Anything other than coke, crack, pot or acid is too much for me though.

I don't do it to be cool, or anything like that.. I like it.

A computer is considered a drug by me. I stoped using it for 2 weeks to see what whould happen and (i am not kidding) i went into a full scale withdrawl. In other words....its to late for me :P