Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spiritus

street drug?

Won't really bother responding to what dragburn said, but I've ODed before on accident due to drinking. Never once asked for anyone's help on it either. Although, a certain person makes me drink just thinking of them. :)

Anyhow, If my mistakes kill me, so be it. I won't ask anything from anyone because of it.

@Kala: If you're a big Matarazzo fan, watch "Welcome to the Dollhouse." Saw it quite awhile ago, but I thought it was a good movie.

Edit Didn't know that you've already seen it. :hehe:

Edited by Daxon

meh i dont really care, i dont take them anymore so it doesnt affect me,if other people want to kill off their braincells let them get on with it :hehe:

i say screw banning drugs of any kind. we need things to kill off the retards in this world.

189144[/snapback]

bleh, no. because they don't just hurt themselves (else I'd agree)

this goes from the direct (driving under influence and hitting someone) to inbetween (like passive smoking) to indirect (say they do kill themselves only, what about family and friends?)

plus how many of the people taking these things are still young, strongly influenced by peer pressure (now that's something that's very scary, right there), and don't know better yet?

Smoking is suicide. You KNOW that it's gonna kill you eventually. There's no way to know if your microwave is gonna explode or if some moron is gonna crash into your car.

=\

189314[/snapback]

Well nobody lives forever your going to die someday, might as well do whatever you want and have fun while you can. Like I always say live as if you'll die tomorrow.

yeah but with smoking/drugs/alcohol you may live few years less, what means less fun :P

bleh, no. because they don't just hurt themselves (else I'd agree)

this goes from the direct (driving under influence and hitting someone) to inbetween (like passive smoking) to indirect (say they do kill themselves only, what about family and friends?)

plus how many of the people taking these things are still young, strongly influenced by peer pressure (now that's something that's very scary, right there), and don't know better yet?

189385[/snapback]

i just feel that if someone wasnt intelligent enough to be safe about what they were doing (or at least ensure that they had a means of paying for the consequences at least) that they werent needed in the gene pool and need to be stricken from it in one way or another. if their family and friends actually cared they would have payed close enough attention to their problem to not allow them to kill themselves.

those that fall to peer pressure are weak. if you think being cool is more important than your own safety then society doesnt need you.

Driving under the influence is a neccessary evil since after maybe a few months these idiots might A:eradicate themselves from existance or B:gain some sort of intelligence from seeing all of their friends die due to DUIs.

second hand smoking is non existant. if you dont like something endangering your life in one way or another do something about it. walking (or rolling for those handicapped) is one option. asking for them to leave or put it out is another. and if all else fails (say they refuse to stop) beat them to within inches of their life since their assholishness is also not needed in the gene pool.

Drugs may be fun, but drugs and gangs are very closely related. Most of the time, if you buy drugs off the street, you are funding a criminal world, and funding dealers who will ruin other peoples lives. I say make possesion with intent of dealing a capital crime, and make possesion have a minimum sentence of 2 years and $100,000. lets see how many people wanna buy weed with that law. the war on drugs is like an ant biting a gorilla, its just an annoyance, not even an inconvinence, if you are going to fight a "war", beat the hell out of the other side.

Well nobody lives forever your going to die someday, might as well do whatever you want and have fun while you can.  Like I always say live as if you'll die tomorrow.

189492[/snapback]

You're such a hedonist. Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow you shall die.

Daxon, Welcome To The Dollhouse is an awesome movie. They showed it like three times over the past week on Encore, and so that's what I watched for our last few days having television.

Thought you'd like it. :P While you're at it, you might like "Getting to Know You." Not exactly the same, but it is still based on teenage life.. some. :medieval: Have fun Kala.

i say screw banning drugs of any kind. we need things to kill off the retards in this world. if someone cannot understand a simple direction  like "Take 1 pill daily." and ODs then do we really want them around to screw up things for everyone else? If we keep those morons alive then we only tell them "Go ahead be stupid! We will waste our time and money to fix your screw up." if you work anywhere it is almost certain you have a co worker that is like this. making a small 15 minute job take 5 hours because of a drug induced incompetance.

189144[/snapback]

lol! While we're at it, why don't we get rid of all of the idiot warnings on labels too?

^_^

lol! While we're at it, why don't we get rid of all of the idiot warnings on labels too?

^_^

189874[/snapback]

why not? Are there people who actually seriously read those? Can't tell me there are actually people who thought about smoking, read that warning, and thought, "hey, these things could kill me; I shouldn't smoke them!" and then didn't smoke. Or how about the warnings on the BOTTOM of some packages that say not to turn them over (isn't it a little late by then)?

I must admit, I sometimes read the warning on bottles of alcohol while I consume the product, and think, "oh, how interesting."

I've always wonderd why ppl start 2 use drugs in the first place!?

I've never used/tried any drugs at all in my life and i'm proud of it.

How many of u use or have tried drugs and why did u start using it or tried it?

on the issue of warning labels, why do things like cups of coffee need a warning that the contents may be hot? I mean... duh?

on the issue of warning labels, why do things like cups of coffee need a warning that the contents may be hot? I mean... duh?

189966[/snapback]

Because otherwise the companies would be sued for millions of dollars because people in general are stupid. The reason why that particular warning exists is because the woman was stupid enough to drive away from McDonald's with the cup of coffee between her legs and spilled it all over herself when she had to come to a sudden stop.

Truly, this is my theory in life. All people are stupid©. Of course, that includes myself :P

Because otherwise the companies would be sued for millions of dollars because people in general are stupid. The reason why that particular warning exists is because the woman was stupid enough to drive away from McDonald's with the cup of coffee between her legs and spilled it all over herself when she had to come to a sudden stop.

Truly, this is my theory in life. All people are stupid©. Of course, that includes myself :P

189969[/snapback]

Incredible, isn't it? The mcdonalds story I mean, I couldn't believe she won when she did...

Of course had her coffee been anything but hot, she would have complained...

many friends of mine do drugs... if u try them ull become addicted to them

189948[/snapback]

Yup, and this in combination with the "You have to try everything at least once in your life!" attitude among teenagers... :omg:

189966[/snapback]

That reminds me of another amusing anecdote -- the one of the old woman who had put her dog in het new microwave... she used to dry it in the warm air oven! :pinch: ... and there wasn't any warning in the microwave's manual about the lethal combination pets & microwaves... :doze:

But that seems to be an urban legend -- however something similar did happen... :P

@Entris. People do drugs either from peer pressure, experimentation, stress, ignorance, blahblah. You name it and it's a reason.

189969[/snapback]

In any other country besides the United States, it is much more difficult to sue due to your own stupidity. I think that the US is the only one who punishes people for not assuming that everyone is a moron. I would be a bit annoyed with that system if I lived there.

In any other country besides the United States, it is much more difficult to sue due to your own stupidity.  I think that the US is the only one who punishes people for not assuming that everyone is a moron.  I would be a bit annoyed with that system if I lived there.

190049[/snapback]

When I heard some American sued McDonald's for making them fat I couldn't believe my own ears.

Human stupidity knows no boundaries.

How many of u use or have tried drugs and why did u start using it or tried it?

189910[/snapback]

The same reason you started masturbating. You try it, you like it, you continue it. The end.

@Entris.  People do drugs either from peer pressure, experimentation, stress, ignorance, blahblah.  You name it and it's a reason.

190041[/snapback]

True, i have friends that actually think they r cool cos they do drugs but i can't see the point, whats so cool of doing something that's destroying their body and making them sick?

Humans r a funny race doing anything 2 be accepted by others rather then just being themself and thats a shame.

True, i have friends that actually think they r cool cos they do drugs but i can't see the point, whats so cool of doing something that's destroying their body and making them sick?

Humans r a funny race doing anything 2 be accepted by others rather then just being themself and thats a shame.

190352[/snapback]

At some point in life trying everything that is forbidden is crucial to achieve social success. You either smoke everything that burns and make love to everything of the opposite sex you come across or you're "out".