Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spiritus

street drug?

some are loosers, who want escape theire troubles in drugs/alchol, some think its cool cuz theyre friends use em.some want to try something new, so they try drugs.i bet a lot of em were thinking drugs?never, but too much ppl use em, and if youre best friend would say just give it a try, i bet you would still think maybe it aint that bad... but its complete bull**** thats fu***** up your brain, so i hope i will never smoke/drinka lot of alc or use drugs.

heh yeah shiv is right, it can be like drugs, but it can be just thing u use for work.there are addicts who dont even eat just to play comp.im addicted to comp too actualy, but thx to my parents who drag me outside to do other stuff :DAnd comp isnt as deadly as drugs.

I live in Vancouver B.C...

I seen enough people doing drug , especially weed , I know people on good drug like ritalin...

but whatever drug there is , there are no drugs that make you better , drugs is a lie , and lying is a sin.

lol whats ur problem with weed man, its normal like sigarets

That is cigarettes shivar. Weed is only illegal in the US because it is so easily home grown and the government cant make a profit from it if people can grow it.

Smoking is a drug also, and in my opinion shouldnt be legal. I know you have probably heard this a million times, but I'll say it anyways ;). SMOKING KILLS!

therefore smoking is just as stupid as doing any other drug. -_-

sometimes when you lose faith ....

you may see everything as a drug , so get back up.

don't believe in yourself , believes in me , give me a call

:wink:

I know people on good drug like ritalin...

188920[/snapback]

WTF!!!!

That drug is to turn children with ADHD into zombies!! Its a prescription drug, that shouldn't be used for 'recreational purposes'!!

Jeeze

lol placid. i bet u had experience with that

189126[/snapback]

No, but both my parents are Doctor's/Nurses, and have worked in institutions such as Broadmore et al.

So i've heard all the sideeffect stories :-)

i say screw banning drugs of any kind. we need things to kill off the retards in this world. if someone cannot understand a simple direction like "Take 1 pill daily." and ODs then do we really want them around to screw up things for everyone else? If we keep those morons alive then we only tell them "Go ahead be stupid! We will waste our time and money to fix your screw up." if you work anywhere it is almost certain you have a co worker that is like this. making a small 15 minute job take 5 hours because of a drug induced incompetance.

""""YEAH""""

IF I COULD BE LIKE THAT WHAT WOULD I DO?

anyways ritalin is a miracle for some , like in life there are many times people may be on their knee praying to the sky , asking how something can do so well for them...

there are times when some miracle are not so miracle , is so .... a long story of a sad life , I know someone who takes ritalin , from time to time and then stop again and try just to be himself...

He wants to live normal when he can't

he trys being himself without the ritalin...

then his A.D.H.D wants to hurt himself

is so sad but the world have so many sad stories when is his turn to tell?

i say screw banning drugs of any kind. we need things to kill off the retards in this world. if someone cannot understand a simple direction  like "Take 1 pill daily." and ODs then do we really want them around to screw up things for everyone else? If we keep those morons alive then we only tell them "Go ahead be stupid! We will waste our time and money to fix your screw up." if you work anywhere it is almost certain you have a co worker that is like this. making a small 15 minute job take 5 hours because of a drug induced incompetance.

189144[/snapback]

I agree, drugs shouldn't be illegal. I have the feeling less people would start drugs if there wasn't the "illegal" restriction to tempt them. Sure, some people would try it anyway, but crime would be less as actual competition in the drug market comes around, people can be monitored better in actually knowing who's buying what, and if it goes too far, they are removed from the gene pool. :(

I quoted you for one reason tho; most stupidity is genuine. :P

Smoking is a drug also, and in my opinion shouldnt be legal. I know you have probably heard this a million times, but I'll say it anyways :P. SMOKING KILLS!

therefore smoking is just as stupid as doing any other drug. -_-

188988[/snapback]

Ok if you drive a car it kills. . .using a mircrowave kills. . .sitting at a computer with no other life kills. . . .everything kills unless you are one of those people that get to live in those cool bubbles!!!!

Edited by Beorn

Ok if you drive a car it kills. . .using a mircrowave kills. . .sitting at a computer with no other life kills. . . .everything kills unless you are one of those people that get to live in those cool bubbles!!!!

189308[/snapback]

Smoking is suicide. You KNOW that it's gonna kill you eventually. There's no way to know if your microwave is gonna explode or if some moron is gonna crash into your car.

Kala, I'll comment on what you said later, I'm too tired to keep typing right now. =\

You mean my statement is too concrete for you to beat down right now, and you'll need a few hours to search for a reply that will shatter my logic.

I look forward to it.