Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jezebelle

W&W guild

hello everyone,

I just want to clear some things:

Theres a rumour brought into these Eternal Lands..a very nasty rumours that cause alot of pain and hurt..the one who started this rumour obviously has no heart, no sould and no compassion for his/her fellow players.

Its been said that Wildvard has chased Crannog from the guild and El..and has taken his place next to meas guildleader.

These are vicious and hurtfull lies..Crannog has no computeracces atm, due to various causes. He will be back at some point, but not certain when and if he will stay. For the time being, I have asked wildcard to run the guild with me, coz I am not capable of doing that myself, all alone, especialy at this moment.

Wildcard has shown to be a true friend to me, in rl during this diff time and ingame, he never was, or intended to be, stepping into Crannog shoes (they wont fit, Crann has BIG feet..:medieval:)

Therefor it is so low, so mean and so dispicable to spread these rumours..I hope the Eternal Grue will come and take that person from EL forever..

Wildcard is known as a helpfull, friendly person and is chased away from the game he loves by a hatefull, bitter person..NOT very cool!!

Please..if anyone has questions about this issue..pm me ingame..

*hugs*

Jez

p.s. if the moderators feel they have to move this topic to another place, pls do so..I had no idea where else to put it.

Wow I must be out of the loop. I normally hear all fo the rumors but I haven't heard this one yet :medieval:

:medieval: Just forget it, I really cant be arsed with all the freaking hassle, if people wanna spread bullshit rumours let them, I know the truth, and I also know I`m more of a man than they will ever hope to be, I`m sick of trying to help people and be nice to people, and then be accused of something I didn`t do / say. I`m sick and tired of it, so just forget it.

Why cant ppl read before spreading rumors?

Piper

188338[/snapback]

guess the simple answer is, people will attack anything they don't know/like. Using a half-truth is simplest, just enough of the truth to believe the lie. Then, who cares about such a debunking as Crannog's own words in this case? Wildcard has moved up (obviously in this case, as a personal favor as a friend), so he MUST be glad that Crannog's left!

...I hadn't read this rumor either, and even the very limited contact I'd had with Crannog and Jez made me question why anyone could claim any evidence that supports said rumor.

Wildcard has moved up (obviously in this case, as a personal favor as a friend), so he MUST be glad that Crannog's left!

...I hadn't read this rumor either, and even the very limited contact I'd had with Crannog and Jez made me question why anyone could claim any evidence that supports said rumor.

188416[/snapback]

How can you say that Wildcard is glad Crann left? First: Crann didnt leave but took some unvolontary time off EL and second, we cant wait for him to get back..Wildcard didnt even get a title, I still have my secondant (Lumen) and Crannog has his (Garfieldclown) I just needed someone next to me coz Im an emotional wreck atm too!

NOBODY in my family is glad that Crannog aint here atm!!

As for teh one spreading the rumours:

Come forward and speak your mind PERSONALY to me, PLEASE..

Anyone who has ANY info about who has said this, pls PM me ingame..

*hugs*

Jez

You really expect that coward to be brave, Jeze?

188440[/snapback]

I hope so..and else the one who heard him/her say it..there must be at least ONE honest person around her?

Jez

How can you say that Wildcard is glad Crann left?

188417[/snapback]

sorry if my intent wasn't clear, but I emphasized "MUST" for sarcasm.

sorry if my intent wasn't clear, but I emphasized "MUST" for sarcasm.

188445[/snapback]

Im sorry for misunderstanding then, my feeling for sarcasme is appaerantly not what it used to be.

Jez

Im sorry for misunderstanding then, my feeling for sarcasme is appaerantly not what it used to be.

Jez

188450[/snapback]

OK from me, just wanted to make sure that was cleared up and you didn't think I thought anyone really was glad for Crannog being gone... besides, one thing I know personally about people who leave and come back - they almost always come back. ;)

Ehh, what can i say.. those who know Wild know the truth that he's to much of a softy to plot or hurt anyone.. secondly Crann's post is evidence in itself that it's just merely gossip..

All anyone can really do is hope that the people who enjoy telling juicy gossip will calm down cos to be perfectly honest i don't think anyone in their right mind would admit to be the black sheep here. It'd be nice if they did but there's a very small chance of that happening.

just hold on til things calm:)

Guest Enyo
I never heard about this rumor.

189257[/snapback]

yeah me either and wild is so cool.. hard to imagine anyone making a rumour like this :(

yeah me either and wild is so cool.. hard to imagine anyone making a rumour like this  :(

189258[/snapback]

Its not hard for me to imagine someone making a rumor like this, but its hard to imagine that this sort of thing is happening to a guild that isn't RICH.

Its not hard for me to imagine someone making a rumor like this, but its hard to imagine that this sort of thing is happening to a guild that isn't RICH.

189263[/snapback]

Jeleousy obviously does strange things to people..

Jez