Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Coffeehunger

Legalus -bagstealer

In MM today Legalus jumped my bag, and wouldn't give it back, wouldn't even reply to my request for him to return it, just totally ignored me and my guild mates. I can understand from all others present in the cave that this is not the first time he's stealing from people.

So a warning to everyone, take really really care not to harvest (nexus) while he is close, as he'll most defenitely steal your stuff.

Coffeehunger :confused:

Indeed i was part of the grouo he stole the bag from, we all know bagjumping isnt illegal, but it sure spoiled some of our fun :( .

So pls watch ur bag's when he is near

Raisa

if its legalus from the guild [os] then yes known bagjumper and spawn stealer. a total arse as well. Not a very nice person to talk to at all. havnt seen him play for a while mind you.

yeh watch out for glaubenmacht and legalus, they r 2 brothers..they might play also on same char this days

if its legalus from the guild [os]  then yes known bagjumper and spawn stealer. a total arse as well. Not a very nice person to talk to at all.  havnt seen him play for a while mind you.

187786[/snapback]

Yes it's him. He bagjumped us in MM-cave at silver site.

Huggles,

Raisa

Bagjumped me too, stole about 500 HE when I hit a tele nexus, would have stole all my ingredients too but he lagged out, I got the fruit/chrys back at least :/

Also bagjumped PYEwacket, and was camping the mines waiting for people to hit tele nexuses. Dont mine with him around and a valuable bag...

Yeah :/ Well we had far too much for him to steal, so if he would just have stolen from the bag and left, but he clearly stayed on the bag till it poofed just to spoil our game which I think is actually worse than plain stealing. We had in bag 5000+ silver, 2000 fire ess, 2300 or so coal, food to feed an army, and 15 axes and a few other items. If we had gotten the bag back after he'd taken what he could carry we could still have continued working. As it was 5 hours of hard work just went poof. At the same time he send one of us a nasty tell saying 'I hope you cry yourself to sleep now' when kindly asked if we could please have our stuff back. Please warn all you know ingame if he's around. We didn't know about him ... we sure do know better now :/

Coffeehunger

yeh watch out for glaubenmacht and legalus, they r 2 brothers..they might play also on same char this days

hmm I seem to remember that glauben also runs a secondary character called End, if he is still around.

Yeah :/ Well we had far too much for him to steal, so if he would just have stolen from the bag and left, but he clearly stayed on the bag till it poofed just to spoil our game which I think is actually worse than plain stealing. We had in bag 5000+ silver, 2000 fire ess, 2300 or so coal, food to feed an army, and 15 axes and a few other items.

Thats horrible! I wondering if we can maybe get all the higher lvl fighters to band together and make the game miserable for him?

Or even better lock him in up in the CO cave with corpus for a few weeks. It is possilbe! TP him into the cage and TP corpus in there with him :) Make him respawn back into the cage. A few weeks of that and maybe he will quit being such a <insert any insult here>.

JaneMuffin

oooh Jane, viscious, but i likey that idea lol...

bag jumping and taking your fill is bad enough, but to bag jump and take what you can hold and then sit there until the bag poofs is down right hateful.

hmm I seem to remember that glauben also runs a secondary character called End, if he is still around.

Thats horrible!  I wondering if we can maybe get all the higher lvl fighters to band together and make the game miserable for him?

Or even better lock him in up in the CO cave with corpus for a few weeks.  It is possilbe!  TP him into the cage and TP corpus in there with him :)  Make him respawn back into the cage.  A few weeks of that and maybe he will quit being such a <insert any insult here>.

JaneMuffin

188008[/snapback]

Such a LITTLE BUGGER!

Or even better lock him in up in the CO cave with corpus for a few weeks.  It is possilbe!  TP him into the cage and TP corpus in there with him :P  Make him respawn back into the cage.  A few weeks of that and maybe he will quit being such a <insert any insult here>.

JaneMuffin

188008[/snapback]

Oh i just love that idea :)

Huggles

Raisa

Edited by Raisa

They should give PKable punishments for this.

"Don't be a troublemaker." :P

And penalty for PKable punishment is a 3% loss of total experience in attack/defense each time you get killed (including deleveling). I'd love to see him suffer that. :)

They should give PKable punishments for this.

"Don't be a troublemaker."  :hug:

And penalty for PKable punishment is a 3% loss of total experience in attack/defense each time you get killed (including deleveling).  I'd love to see him suffer that.  :blink:

188067[/snapback]

but why bag jumping is a scam so it's allowed like all thieves i undstand it's your self and no one else to trust. :( but also most clans have signed this agreement of non bag jumping and also if your not in a guild you don't have to follow such a rule but thats looked down upon.

but why bag jumping is a scam so it's allowed like all thieves i undstand it's your self and no one else to trust.  :( but also most clans have signed this agreement of non bag jumping and also if your not in a guild you don't have to follow such a rule but thats looked down upon.

206795[/snapback]

You must be new here. The purpose of this forum is for people know in who dont trust, and no, no only in yourself you can trust. Bagjumping and scamming is not against the rules (only if you do it too much, in that case you are a troublemaker, imo), but people hate scammers/bagjumpers and will probably attack on sight in pk maps if the stats are better or refuse to trade with those kind of person.

EDIT: Oh, and its pretty idiot declare yourself a 'scammer'

Edited by Lorck

You must be new here. The purpose of this forum is for people know in who dont trust, and no, no only in yourself you can trust. Bagjumping and scamming is not against the rules (only if you do it too much, in that case you are a troublemaker, imo), but people hate scammers/bagjumpers and will probably attack on sight in pk maps if the stats are better or refuse to trade with those kind of person.

EDIT: Oh, and its pretty idiot declare yourself a 'scammer'

206800[/snapback]

i only said jamgjumping os a form of scaming and that i'm i thief but i didn't say i'm what kind of thief (real life or not). so it's for people to assume which is fine with me since i hardly ever traid with people.

Who decides when someone is a troublemaker?

206881[/snapback]

The moderation team?

I remember benhe for instance, he cause so much trouble which he got pkable.