Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Carpathius

zik0 bagjumper

well this person has been in MM cave all weekend peeking into bags and taking items. when i tried to message him he did not reply for a long time, then claimed to speak polish. so i had someone from PL talk with him, but he did not respond to them.

just wanting to let everyone out there in MM land to be aware of this person when he comes near.

today there was about 8 LNX members having an fe party and he walked right into the middle and sat on our bag. that is a bagjumper if i have ever seen one.

... and I healed him quite a couple of times!

He has had his last heal from me. :confused:

... and I healed him quite a couple of times!

He has had his last heal from me. :)

187737[/snapback]

Lol go Marc go Marc go Marc :)

Tell me, it isn't the first time a Jedi member is being charged with non-nice things, right ?

Last time I checked, the guild had over 80 members. Obviously, they are not really capable of managing themselves : some of them are gangsters material, others are completely left to themselves (I've currently inherited the implied duty of coaching their youngest member - Marc, I do thank thee for the present :glare: , you know whom I'm speaking of)...

I strongly suggest to the leaders of Jedi to rethink their recruitment policies...

[...] others are completely left to themselves (I've currently inherited the implied duty of coaching their youngest member - Marc, I do thank thee for the present :glare: , you know whom I'm speaking of)...

188141[/snapback]

Ow you're ehrm... welcome, I think... :P

So it wasn't entirely due to my... the geographical distance... to make it, let's say a bit of an energy consuming experience...

Well, I'm glad he's not completely left to himself anymore :( and I hope you can get him to be not completely to yourself. :P

Ow you're ehrm... welcome, I think... :P

So it wasn't entirely due to my... the geographical distance... to make it, let's say a bit of an energy consuming experience...

Well, I'm glad he's not completely left to himself anymore ;) and I hope you can get him to be not completely to yourself. :P

188566[/snapback]

Yeah, thanks Marc :(

*cough* guess who gets to hear about it *cough* :P

Rofl!

;) And this epos wil be titled "It's the end of EL as we know it" (subtitle: "how one small kid moved the world of EL").

Ok, not funny banghead.gif not funny...

:P

It is indeed not funny.

I've come to a point that I look at the online players page before I dare connect to EL. That within three days of time.

And yet, each time I connect, it takes less than a minute to get repeated pm's like "Where are you ?" or "What are you doing" or "Could you give me <insert whatever goods here> ?"...

It is not funny, indeed, when I'm in a conversation with a charming lady and, suddenly, I find myself answering verses to a kid that keeps interrupting and interfering.

It is not funny, indeed, for I'm probably the only French-speaking player here on EL that will not dismiss the boy roughly. And some French players have already declined in a not-so-gracious fashion my request at having their guild take said boy into their care.

It is not funny, indeed, when upon coming back from 7-9 hours work, I must still play the big bro' to someone I do not know, while most hardcore players are too self-indulged to relinquish a few hours of game each week to help a younger one.

There's twenty years of difference between me and that kid, and I'm not ready to make the effort to cross that whole gap every time I come here to relax. I'm not selfish, I'm just tired, and EL is a leisure for me, to ease the strain of the day. It's not a mere occupation to keep boredom at bay.

Sorry for getting so much off topic. Aislinn, feel free to delete this post if it's necessary, I won't complain anymore.