Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jakoblin

man die while playing online game

Which is why in spite of incidents like these, games clearly put on their labels (most of the time):

"Prolonged exposure to gameplay can result in seizures, eye failures, blahblahblah"

Just helps them avoid lawsuits.

god, that is scary maen, seriously, if I tried my best, I couldn't stay on teh PC playing games for no more than... 4 hours or so......

god, that is scary maen, seriously, if I tried my best, I couldn't stay on teh PC playing games for no more than... 4 hours or so......

187447[/snapback]

Well, it's different for countries like Korea with enormous gaming industries. Some of the strong players in their popular games advertise somehow for companies in which turn gets them a lot of money. Gaming is a career there. :blush:

187447[/snapback]

eh, I often spend like 10 hours on EL a night. a mix of coding, forums, playing(usually three clients open), occasionally checking email, etc

but then, I have my lappy and I'm sitting in bed, so i'm comfy and cozy ^_^

There was another story where one guy split up with his girlfriend. She wasn't pleased with this and so logged onto his MMORPG (forget which one) and dropped all of his items. When BF found out about it he stormed over to her place and stabbed her fataly. That is scary... People these days can take games way to seriously.

They are even, thinking of introducing online rules to guard against online stealing, making them prosucutable under law. the online world is taking over.

rofl theres no way u Die from E-L, this game is so softy

that guy probly played to much starcraft or something

rofl theres no way u Die from E-L, this game is so softy

that guy probly played to much starcraft or something

187598[/snapback]

You can die from anything if you get overexposed.

You can die from anything if you get overexposed.

me thinks playing freecell, and having a heart attack xD

187605[/snapback]

Go play it for 3 days. You'd be amazed what kind of damage things can do if you get too much of it.

Go play it for 3 days.  You'd be amazed what kind of damage things can do if you get too much of it.

187608[/snapback]

Don't tell me you tried that...

There was another story where one guy split up with his girlfriend. She wasn't pleased with this and so logged onto his MMORPG (forget which one) and dropped all of his items. When BF found out about it he stormed over to her place and stabbed her fataly. That is scary... People these days can take games way to seriously.

Some people proberly find it hard to get items (like on RS full rune/like getting on here getting full iron) and get realy angry, and they're very addicted to the MMORPG

I play something for about 1-10 hours a day, It always changes

There was another story where one guy split up with his girlfriend. She wasn't pleased with this and so logged onto his MMORPG (forget which one) and dropped all of his items. When BF found out about it he stormed over to her place and stabbed her fataly. That is scary...

187470[/snapback]

I'do the same thing (well maybe not killing her, but knocking her unconscious and breaking her limbs and fingers so that she'll suffer when she wakes up... and maybe cutting off her ear... I like trophies).

It's just like some story I've heared... Some crazzy woman thought that her husband spent too little time with her, and too much time with his PC. So she threw his PC away... through the window... 10th floor that is. When husband found out, he did the same thing with her.

Anyway. The moral is: Never make your passwords too easy to guess. When your characters are protected, your girlfriend will live longer.

Guest Enyo

i think it's sad and even in a game like el, one can lose a grip on reality.. these type of games are dangerously addictive.

OMG!! You seriously should have made a better topic description.

When I saw "man die while playing online game" I seriously thought that DonP had finally PK his last lil elf muffin and kicked teh bucket!

But alas, Elf muffins are still not safe in EL!

Woe is me! :icon13:

JaneMuffin

Wise mother nature eliminating the least adapted.

187981[/snapback]

AH HA! I'll go with that. Mother Nature certainly Weeds out the Cyber-Wimps.

Then again, A Plague that could wipe out the Overly Computer Obsessed would be much more Efficient. It's sorely needed.