Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aragorn1-Real

The Hall Of Fame

Well ive been thinking about the strognest people of el...They need at least a statue cause if they should quit El,they will be forgotten so somebody needs to make statues from shiVar and Don Pedro and Chickengeorge and ....

So they will be remembered..like Shivar,The One that has all or DeathBags....

Chickengeorge,The One that pwns everybody....i should put it in a Castle The Hall Of Fame

Get someone who can compile it every month/two months or so, and ask Placid if you can host it on EL.net. That's what I did about a year ago, when I compiled the first EL Records, before the server crash(Some of the older fighters would remember that).

-Lyn-

Better yet you can have all three of them holding hands in a circle and write here stands the guys with the most time on thier hands  :hug: .

186986[/snapback]

Dedicating a lot of that time to each other. :P

Jk CG :)

Although there are probably better choices for people, it would be cool to have a map that can be updated every update or so with elected/chosen players to have a statue with a title.

Better yet you can have all three of them holding hands in a circle and write here stands the guys with the most time on thier hands  :hug: .

186986[/snapback]

it would be nice......and they have done the work...with the same amount of time we all have,how they spent it is their business.

It would be a great staue....we can sit underneath it lololol. :P

Although there are probably better choices for people, it would be cool to have a map that can be updated every update or so with elected/chosen players to have a statue with a title.

186995[/snapback]

Don Pedro should get the first :P

ahhhhhhhhh thought the idea was for statues??? :evilgrin:

187018[/snapback]

I think statues would be more appropriate for contributors to the game, not people with 70+ hours a week to play. <_<

Hall of Developers

Hall of Volunteers

:sneaky:

187010[/snapback]

had tossed around ideas of having statues of mods and such (with a back room where the statues of fallen mods/devs would be stored)... might help for those lists to be just kept up-to-date :evilgrin:

had tossed around ideas of having statues of mods and such (with a back room where the statues of fallen mods/devs would be stored)... might help for those lists to be just kept up-to-date :P

187090[/snapback]

They're kept pretty up to date. :D

I think statues would be more appropriate for contributors to the game, not people with 70+ hours a week to play.   <_<

187063[/snapback]

100% agreement....but, this game covers all types of fields fighting included. :smartass:

And their statues can be in say castle Vermor ...that might be cool :P

Edited by vampireLOREN

100% agreement....but,  this game covers all types of fields fighting included.    :smartass:

And their statues can be in say castle Vermor ...that might be cool :P

187095[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind adding something like this to one of my cont2 maps. :D That is, if Roja or someone else gives the go and allows it to be updated constantly.

(I still think the pages alone are good enough :))

They're kept pretty up to date.  :P

187092[/snapback]

not all of it! I look at quest and story, and I recognise two names out of five, one is lyanna, who I know, and has retired since, the other tumaros, who I don't know, only seen the name on forums...

I'm co-head of storylines (well, while quinticus is away I suppose i'm it), and we interact with quests... so I should know the names of the active people... but 3/5 names i don't even recognise

none of the current quest or storyline team is listed

so maybe some of it is up to date, but some sure isn't

Hall of Developers

187010[/snapback]

That needs an update (*cough*) :P

I'd be more than happy to put this on EL.net if someone is willing to write it up (HTML blah blah).

LV's suggestion actually sounds like a good idea....

Could this be done using a Bot? Same appearance as the character in question, but colours set to grey (may not be possible for armour and weapons?). Does not move or interact, just stands on a pedestal. Would display the name of the character as its name (or with a prefix/suffix to distinguish).

It only looks like the Mapmakers and Mods are updated, everything else on both the volunteers AND developers pages definitely needs updating.

I think real statues would look much nicer than just a bot. We would need male and female images of each race though in statue form. Does anybody know if Roja ever made those?

I think real statues would look much nicer than just a bot.  We would need male and female images of each race though in statue form.  Does anybody know if Roja ever made those?

187160[/snapback]

Don't believe so. ;)

LV's suggestion actually sounds like a good idea....

187118[/snapback]

Of course, its me, would you expect anything less? :confused:

dam, that would be cool :confused: Next and Whitediablo and so on..

Of course, its me, would you expect anything less?  :hiya:

187220[/snapback]

Notice the wording. 'Actually' - suggesting im suprised you've made a decent suggestion :P

:hehe: