Eternal Lands Official Forums
Drakos7

Top Reasons to NOT Hit on Females in EL

Hilarious!! And I for one have been waiting nearly (yikes!) 40 years for a partner who can put up with me longer than 12 months....

Meanwhile, the last place I would look is in a role playing online game! A great place to make friends but not lovers for RL purposes. However, I do kind of miss LadyWolf anyway.....

i would say 3 reasons not to hit on females in EL

1. they are usually alot older then you most women that play EL are 20+ so if your like 15-16 and want to be a "player" that wont work out :bow_arrow:

2. SOME females are not really female

3. most women in el will get all offenceive if u try and hit on them

Edited by syni

you know.. Stalag proved us all why not to date EL women.... Rose turned out to be a girl, once again GG stalag.

(oh god, i made a screenie when rose told stalag that he (Rose) was actually a guy.. i still am LMFAO everytime i see it :) )

i'm sorry if this post offends anyone, but its just too damn funny seeing how Stalag got pwned there ^^

your marriage didnt last very long did it? ,yeah ive been married on EL twice had a great time im confident enough in my rl to marry on a game have a laugh and will get married again :) maybe 5 more times who knows.knowing stalag i felt sorry for him and i dont find it funny when a person gets hurt rl or on a game.

Edited by desdamona

,yeah ive been married on EL twice had a great time im confident enough in my rl to marry on a game have a laugh and will get married again :) maybe 5 more times who knows.

Only because you like the wedding gifts !!!!! :icon13:

:)

,yeah ive been married on EL twice had a great time im confident enough in my rl to marry on a game have a laugh and will get married again :icon13: maybe 5 more times who knows.

Only because you like the wedding gifts !!!!! :D

:)

i didnt get any gifts only from zia :) its about time you got married convar stop you flirting :P

i didnt get any gifts only from zia :wub: its about time you got married convar stop you flirting :P

noooooo flirting is good :P (and harmless fun, if it is female you are flirting with and not a G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life :whistle: )

you know.. Stalag proved us all why not to date EL women.... Rose turned out to be a girl, once again GG stalag.

(oh god, i made a screenie when rose told stalag that he (Rose) was actually a guy.. i still am LMFAO everytime i see it :wub: )

i'm sorry if this post offends anyone, but its just too damn funny seeing how Stalag got pwned there ^^

your marriage didnt last very long did it? ,yeah ive been married on EL twice had a great time im confident enough in my rl to marry on a game have a laugh and will get married again :whistle: maybe 5 more times who knows.knowing stalag i felt sorry for him and i dont find it funny when a person gets hurt rl or on a game.

you dont need 5 more times des 1 more is all you need!!

(oh god, i made a screenie when rose told stalag that he (Rose) was actually a guy.. i still am LMFAO everytime i see it :P )

your marriage didnt last very long did it? ,yeah ive been married on EL twice had a great time im confident enough in my rl to marry on a game have a laugh and will get married again :P maybe 5 more times who knows.knowing stalag i felt sorry for him and i dont find it funny when a person gets hurt rl or on a game.

you dont need 5 more times des 1 more is all you need!!

Grrrr :wub: *PK listed* :whistle:

The truth is that a bit of your personality shows through even in a MMORPG. Sooner or later you will 'meet' someone and they will do or say something that makes you like them, so just use your head when it happens.

noooooo flirting is good :wub: (and harmless fun, if it is female you are flirting with and not a G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life :whistle: )

LOL I gotta remember that one. Conovar you're a funny man.

The truth is that a bit of your personality shows through even in a MMORPG. Sooner or later you will 'meet' someone and they will do or say something that makes you like them, so just use your head when it happens.

And them will we remember, that they use to sit in front of a computer 16 hour/day.

So do we want to live with that, or try to change their personality ? :whistle:

And them will we remember, that they use to sit in front of a computer 16 hour/day.

So do we want to live with that, or try to change their personality ? :icon13:

lol :)

As long as people remember that its just a bit of fun and a laugh then all is fine.

Some people have been lucky enough to find RL love in games ( and good luck to them) but anyone playing expecting to find love will mostly be dissapointed

I claim no personality.

Hey, I'm all for love. And I like some shallow fictional character flirting, too (on both my characters!). But I'd be willing to bet the "true love" matches of EL got to be really true after the players met in RL. If they hadn't hit it off in person, there wouldn't have been enough real in their EL "relationship" to matter. Let's all remember, we're playing here. Let's keep it clean, keep it fair, respect each other, and have a good time -- and never forget: it's your avatar who's getting all the cartoon action, not you. :D

Edited by peino

So do we want to live with that, or try to change their personality ? :D

Don't you do that?

So do we want to live with that, or try to change their personality ? ;)

Don't you do that?

1. no, I'm afk most time, just too lazy to log off

It's why my harv level is so high. :D

2. I'm not looking for an ingame bf, only here to play game.

It seem hard to understand for some players.

I can close the computer, not a bf. ( It would have been nice. :) )

Or du you have an off/on button ??

On button, yes.

Off button does not come installed on these models. Some assembly required, battery not included.

All sales final; no refunds or exchanges.

;)

So do we want to live with that, or try to change their personality ? :)

Don't you do that?

1. no, I'm afk most time, just too lazy to log off

It's why my harv level is so high. :(

2. I'm not looking for an ingame bf, only here to play game.

It seem hard to understand for some players.

I can close the computer, not a bf. ( It would have been nice. :P )

What happened to that little pr0 siggy bragging about 3-4 skills over 100 :):o . You must be a very pr0 afk'er

Edited by ShYne

aTehs Top Reason for not hitting on Males in EL

1. Ummm

2. Errrrrr

3. ??????

Ok so its not the same ! BUT and this is a big BUT ! Some of us guys dont automatically think with our genitalia , and we dont perv !

Secondly , I know two people in EL who met in DP crystal caves for the first time, then one of them moved to the other side of the world in RL to spend the rest of thier lives together.

Neither of them were looking for love on EL , but sometimes love is like things you loose in RL.

You only find them when your not looking for them.

Peace ( and donuts )

yes... sarcastic (more sarcasm(probably))

to justify this post i will wholly agree with the above post by ateh, love happens anywhere, and it often starts with "hitting" so i dont think it shud be a bad thing, stalking is another thing but i dont think much of that really goes on and a message to the mods im sure could sor that out.

Top Reasons to NOT Hit on Females in EL

1 They are usually a higher level than you

Usually, not always

2 Their idea of fun differs dramatically from yours, even in EL

There are no ideas of fun other than mine

3 Anatomy and biology books are not what you think

And what if i'm thinking it's not what i am thinking?

4 tit armor refers to Titanium, not anatomy

in fact, titanium isn't referring to anatomy, tit armor yes.

5 They already have boyfriend's (often in the game)

never been a problem

6 Their bf's are usually at least level 40

...in harvesting

7 Their bf's are cuter than you, both in game and in real life

(reading snow white)

8 Their bf just might be a mod. It is unwise to play with fire

so delete the campfire from ip

9 Chances are, they are smarter than you

good, i need someone to harvest diamonds. i miss the cash to buy the book

10 They might be a guy who likes playing girls

and i might be a girl who likes playing guys

12 You are just going to embarass yourself in front of everyone

I always do it, girl or not girl.

13 They are not playing EL because they are bored

I do. Any problems?

14 No, they do not want to see your (sword/axe/staff/...)

Great, i got none

15 There are no love potions in EL

not yet :pickaxe:

16 The leather is for protection, probably from l33t b0yz.

Then it's not true they're smarter than me.

17 Girls that are 15 are not interested in 40 year old guys, no matter how much gold they have

i AM 15 :icon13:

18 They always carry a ring of disengagement, and a ring of damage

I always keep a ring of power and #beam me

19 You can offer them wine, but they can't drink it

so they can give me it back