Eternal Lands Official Forums
Drakos7

Top Reasons to NOT Hit on Females in EL

Haha Spleanie youre such a meanie!!

Anyways, im telling you its a jungle out there. Hitting on girls in EL has consequences, such as twice the amount of dishes, shared bandwith, less ME time, less ME FOOTY BEER time... so ya DONT DO IT!

Albazz

When I leveled my bot character (female) this happened to me twice in what, less than an hour? Can't imagine how bad it must be to actually be a female character, whatever your gender in RL might be. Fortunately, male elves look feminine enough in EL to accomodate my tendencies for cross dressing..

When I leveled my bot character (female) this happened to me twice in what, less than an hour? Can't imagine how bad it must be to actually be a female character, whatever your gender in RL might be. Fortunately, male elves look feminine enough in EL to accomodate my tendencies for cross dressing..

yeh rofl ohmygod once had a fem dwarf alt.. and markusweck tried to flirt with him all the time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

well, about getting chicks...ehm... just be urself and dont say stuff like simmster LOL

#20: They might be JaneMuffin in disguise. :laugh:

omg i miss janey so much :laugh: even tho she did scare me just a little

hmpf... I never get hit on ingame, i feel left out..

=)

your realy sure you want some of them to hit on you :laugh: wow your brave lol

hmpf... I never get hit on ingame, i feel left out..

=)

i think it would've been better if u didnt say that... now people will stalk y00 :laugh:

Its funny how old this thread is and so many of the things said are still so true :laugh: Some things never change, in this case its men :laugh:

Edited by Enly

when pulling a girl on EL it goes something like this for me

1) flirt

2) cheesy chatup line (e.g. do you believe in love at first sight or do i have to walk past a second time)

3) ask the question... are you a guy or a gal ?

4) if they say guy i turn and run, if they say girl im like phew, thank god, dont want that to happen again...

anyways, thats my 4 steps to getting an EL chick. :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! *falls about in helpless laughter* Oh, ye freakin' gods, this is the saddest, funniest sad thing I've ever seen. A guy actually went grave-digging for a topic about hitting on women, and all he had to post was THIS?! *falls about some more*

OK, people, let's be serious for a second, I mean, please, really. They're AVATARS. There is absolutely zero reason to think they are honest representations of the real people behind them. What the hell are some people hitting on??? And what do they think they're going to get??? It's like thinking the puppeteer behind Kermit the Frog was a frog in RL. I got asked once if I was really a guy or a girl. I thought it was the stupidest question. The person asking can't see me in RL. I could tell him/her/they/it anything, couldn't I?

I have two characters, one male (ok elf, but still a male one), and one female. My female character gets hit on once in a while. My male character gets hit on once in a while, too. You know what? They each have their own reactions to it because when I'm playing EL, I'm IN CHARACTER, as either one or the other. And I'm not saying which sex or what orientation I am in RL. (It's not a huge secret; anyone who's curious can ask around.) My female character only got hit on in an obnoxious way once, so that's to the EL community's credit. My male character has gotten mistaken for female twice, and frankly, I think that's something EL needs to work on -- maybe improve resolution or something? :laugh:

A little in-character joke-flirting can be fun, but I just don't get the idea of using a game like EL as a dating venue. That makes no sense to me at all, and really, if there are guys out there doing it, someone needs to give them a helpful talk.

Glad to see my thread is still enjoyed. But seriously guys, grow up. Women (in EL or in RL) are not objects.

Look at it this way: At least, no matter what, EL will never be as creepy as Second Life. :laugh:

Think about it guys -- you never know who or what is running that avatar.

Think about it guys -- you never know who or what is running that avatar.

What about WebCam? :D

well, i ve never attacked or did bad things to ladies in game only except one *cough*bernie*cough* :) But i got hurt coz of ladies alot.

Dunno but i cant behave ladies bad :D thats my nature.... But, that doesnt mean i love every ladie :P i have only one person in my mind and she knows herself i think :omg:

Kad :)

1) flirt

2) cheesy chatup line (e.g. do you believe in love at first sight or do i have to walk past a second time)

4) if they say guy i turn and run, if they say girl im like phew, thank god, dont want that to happen again...

anyways, thats my 4 steps to getting an EL chick. :)

Old-Sign.jpg

Y'know, if you were looking to rez a funny thread, thanks. Next time, just bump it though. You risk a fail notice on the humour attempt. Of course, you also risk a ban, but hey - win / win for us.

old.jpg

Eh. It's always fun to see some posts from people who have left the game a long time ago.

And it always makes me feel so old when I am still around :blush:

1) flirt

anyways, thats my 4 steps to getting an EL chick. :P

quote of the week?

1) flirt

anyways, thats my 4 steps to getting an EL chick. :P

quote of the week?

In fact it was posted last week :P

2 Their idea of fun differs dramatically from yours, even in EL

-I dont know I enjoy a nice toenail painting in my nighties surrounded by a groupd of giggling girls watching chick fliks.

I would love to meet girls who do this in RL...I usually go to a strip show and get drunk :P

3 Anatomy and biology books are not what you think

-Sure they are, but its all beastiality stuff. :omg:

mmmmmmm wonder if this is where the phrase rampant rabbit came from??

7 Their bf's are cuter than you, both in game and in real life

- I'm rich.

nice for you - so?

8 Their bf just might be a mod. It is unwise to play with fire

-Most of the girls kiss mod ass to become mods. SHUT UP YOU KNOW ITS TRUE :)

OMG I married my mod....watch out Aisy I must be after your job :P

10 They might be a guy who likes playing girls

-Oh I play them allright I PLAY THEM ALL NIGHT LONG.

Playing with dolls DOESN'T count!!!

14 No, they do not want to see your (sword/axe/staff/...)

-You're right they want to see my Big Round HARD shield. :D

yeah we need something to protect us from your huge hard round empty head!

16 The leather is for protection, probably from l33t b0yz.

-I have something made of leather they can wear. :D

now I have to admit I cannot resist a man in leather....especially when he is gagged.

17 Girls that are 15 are not interested in 40 year old guys, no matter how much gold they have

- Good thing im not ancient like you guys then :mace: Ahh yess YOU'RE OLD!

ohhhh to be a horny teenager again.... :omg:

19 You can offer them wine, but they can't drink it

-Good thing too, cause if they ate as much food they do ig in real life they would be HUGE! :P

Sorry...but isn't it men that think the bigger the better? or are the inches round her waist different?

EDIT: typos as always

Edited by WolfWitch

2 Their idea of fun differs dramatically from yours, even in EL

-I dont know I enjoy a nice toenail painting in my nighties surrounded by a groupd of giggling girls watching chick fliks.

I would love to meet girls who do this in RL...I usually go to a strip show and get drunk :P

3 Anatomy and biology books are not what you think

-Sure they are, but its all beastiality stuff. :omg:

mmmmmmm wonder if this is where the phrase rampant rabbit came from??

7 Their bf's are cuter than you, both in game and in real life

- I'm rich.

nice for you - so?

8 Their bf just might be a mod. It is unwise to play with fire

-Most of the girls kiss mod ass to become mods. SHUT UP YOU KNOW ITS TRUE :)

OMG I married my mod....watch out Aisy I must be after your job :P

10 They might be a guy who likes playing girls

-Oh I play them allright I PLAY THEM ALL NIGHT LONG.

Playing with dolls DOESN'T count!!!

14 No, they do not want to see your (sword/axe/staff/...)

-You're right they want to see my Big Round HARD shield. :D

yeah we need something to protect us from your huge hard round empty head!

16 The leather is for protection, probably from l33t b0yz.

-I have something made of leather they can wear. :D

now I have to admit I cannot resist a man in leather....especially when he is gagged.

17 Girls that are 15 are not interested in 40 year old guys, no matter how much gold they have

- Good thing im not ancient like you guys then :omg: Ahh yess YOU'RE OLD!

ohhhh to be a horny teenager again.... :P

19 You can offer them wine, but they can't drink it

-Good thing too, cause if they ate as much food they do ig in real life they would be HUGE! :P

Sorry...but isn't it men that think the bigger the better? or are the inches round her waist different?

EDIT: typos as always

NICE!! :mace:

Haha Spleanie youre such a meanie!!

Anyways, im telling you its a jungle out there. Hitting on girls in EL has consequences, such as twice the amount of dishes, shared bandwith, less ME time, less ME FOOTY BEER time... so ya DONT DO IT!

Albazz

i am sooooooooooooo showin wingsy this :P

lolol. Meeting a gal through EL can also have some definite perks...

For both sides.

How many guys (or girls) out there wish they had a girl (or guy) that would sit down at the computer system next to them (IRL), log into EL, and join in the gaming fun...

There have been a few of us that have found our RL honey (the real deal) through EL.

Thank you Ent and Roja.

I take it back Stormie.. honestly i do.

True that Shallara. As i said before, EL is a great dating service lol.

Oh ya, gotta go pack a lil.. we are heading for belize in the morning.. tudelu :P

you know.. Stalag proved us all why not to date EL women.... Rose turned out to be a girl, once again GG stalag.

(oh god, i made a screenie when rose told stalag that he (Rose) was actually a guy.. i still am LMFAO everytime i see it :P )

i'm sorry if this post offends anyone, but its just too damn funny seeing how Stalag got pwned there ^^

I have a wife in real life....why the heck would I want one in a game?

Top 1 reason, is get out and hit on real women, and maybe get lucky to find a great woman that you can love and spoil.