Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

story

THE BEGINNING

Eternal lands was first a freedom country no gangs , no wars , no enemies but there was one way to stop all of freedom. The religion between the species they were all different the rules of there beleifs were opposite. The humans , elves , and drawfs got along fine they had respected there beliefs a good partnership between them. But there are some who hated the others religion.

THE DIFFERENT KIND

There were other religions then just the humans , elves , and drawfs. These were Species which honour one person and dont trust there opposites in the world.

This is the start it aint finished but i aint carrying on because i want some quotes about it to say if its good enough

I DONT CARE IF U SAY I AINT GOOD I JUST WANT A YES /NO

( it might not make sense)

the enemies religion

The orcs , Goblins and Ogres have three types of religions which give the same meaning POWER. In the world of eternal lands who ever controlls them , controlls the world. human elves and drawfs denied thats way of life so this was the start of the war against them.

WHAT U THINK!!!! this was a quick note what i think the story line could be : )

I pretty much like it, only one malus to it: Roja didn't want something big and evil to destroy us all (or set a war on us, or whatever like that), so maybe you oculd work in some real nice way to the cause of the war, besides their different religions.

The disease- The undead rise.

this unknown virus has enhanced all species, with undesired genetic mutations. This allows the species to mutate to a higher level of evolution, making other species vunerable to the species with the virus.

At first the virus had spread through villages but could not be contained and soon spread to towns and cities.

After a while the virus had disapeared the population of the undead grew rapidly. The orcs , ogers , and goblins assumed that the enemy released a deadly air-bourne plague. Suspicions rose and opinions were devided, soon after the war began. Clans started with small battles but it soon grew out of control. At first the goblins suffered with many casualties and fled in to the mountains and regrouped. The orcs and ogers allied after both species suffered with many casualties and dead.

Now the war has ended and species are skirmishing with small remonants of the undead.

Its a big re doing of the story but its pretty cool what u think!!!!!