Eternal Lands Official Forums
Gecko_Master

Sharing computers

Do you share a computer with any of the following?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you share a computer with any of the following?

• Brother
    • Sister
    • Mom
    • Dad
    • Dog
    • Cat
    • What? I have my own!

Well, technically, being at work, I share it with a coworker on Mondays...

But "work" is actually home, being 3 local newspaper that my parents run and that I'm the advertising exec. for...

So, in a way, it's also shared by family...

And actually, this isn't even the computer I play EL or do other cool stuff with, mostly word processing and ad making...

...I'm gonna have to go with dog :doze:

This is my own computer. ^_^

*Wonders why every single other person shares their computer with their dog.*

This is my own computer. ^_^

*Wonders why every single other person shares their computer with their dog.*

186663[/snapback]

I litterally share it with my dog. She puts her paws on the desk and hangs out with me. :)

i sorta kinda have my own.

We have 2 computers and 3 laptops in the house, only because my dad is a tec. freak (no offence to any of those people who are) but every once and awhile my brother, mom, dad, may come on here to download pics. or print something that has a particular program on it. well, i think you've got the point.

-Kat

Where's the option for having to use a family computer because you only have enough money for an entry-level HP desktop and your family hasn't bought one for you yet because they're all cheap bastards, regardless of the fact it's all you've asked for over the last five years, well other than a private male stripper, of course?

Well, I kinda share a comp, but this one's all my own.

Built this one myself, and most of the time, I'm the only one who touches it (so it's well maintained :pinch:). Then, there's my mom's comp downstairs, which everyone in my family uses... I kinda hafta take junk off there every so often.

Well, the main computer is shared by my whole family, but mainly just me and my mom use it and we have seperate accounts anyways (otherwise my account would be littered with spyware like hers is :S). However...I do acutaly have 3 computers that are just mine...my 2 servers that run right beside this computer and the computer in my room which i turned into my voice activated entertainment system.

My computer has to share me with my job's computer.........[ 1 ]......[||] [5.88%]

:smartass:

Edited by Mar(c)

:) We all have our Own computers there is 4 in the house atm. Clock is a computer whiz so he thinks we must have the best lol so its Me(SweeTThanG) dont touch my comp or i break fingers :P Clocks comp if u touch his not good :P and then the other comps are for the kids to play wif :) since we have an 6yr old a 10yr old and 12yrs old and 16yrs old so we need em :)

Remember sharing a house with two other techies (and obviously too much time on our hands) where there were 27 computers in that 4 bedroom house including: application servers, streaming servers, a small solaris box and three Dell Poweredge 2450's in the garage. The Dell's in the garage served a dual function: PDC BDC and DNS servers as well as pumping out enough heat for us to be able to dry clothes overnight in there :P Then I got engaged - now two computers :D

i have 3 computers in my house, my dad's work computer (the good one that he bought for himself), the one that me, my sister, and my mom share (the OK one), and my sister's laptop (which is at least 6 years old now). we used to have 5 comps in the house, but 2 of them were o old, my dad sold them to his coworker for $20 so he could run some tests. i kept telling my dad that if he kept them a few more years we could sell them for a fortune as antiques :evilgrin:

sharing it with my dad, i get to play till 8pm or later (i think pm was evening right) , then when he gets from job he gets all playing.

i share computer with myself, and sometimes my brother can watch how i own in evrything

The computer I use most is technically my mom's...and she always bugs me when I'm on it...but i dont have my own so w/e....I hate it when I'm on AIM and shes like "who r u talking to" and im like..my friends? and shes like "lemme see what theyre saying cuz It's important that ur not talking about inapproprate things" and im like MOM please...do u want me listening in when u talk with ur friends on the phone? etc....

*is now very glad he censors himself on AIM*

I'm tucked away in a little corner, and it's usually so busy no one notices my pr0n anyway.

You forgot HUSBAND or WIFE.  :P

186845[/snapback]

And Daughter, so im screwed anyways :D wewt go dogs!!

Noko, Tae, and Tegan Yoshida