Eternal Lands Official Forums
sMooMs

This doesnt make any sence.

First of all I'm sMooMs and my brother is Shivar.

Shivar played EL before me, when i started to play EL we posted on the forums we are brothers live in same house and same IP.

It was aproved that we could trade with eachother, some MOD/ADMIN told us we could since we are brothers. ( I can't remember the name it was long time ago).

Anyway what happen was that me and Shivar where playing on ALT chars.

Bomber chars , We where in KF and trying to kill some people ( We had full plates on it ) and then i traded with my brother to give him 2 Body Restores.( Because we thought we could trade like we also did on Shivar/sMooMs.

But then learner Booted us.

And locked Shivar's bomber char.

And we explained him everything like i do here now..

But stil he wants to wait til Entropy is back and let him decide..

What let Entropy decide of something that was decided ages ago when i started to play EL?

This does not make any sence to me.

That's why i posted this and hope some other MOD/ADMIN wil read this and know what to do.

It's unfair to wait for Entropy

I alreayd told learner if we could get our stuff off the chars and delete them.

But that didnt make him happy so i dont know whats to do.

this day realy suck

first i got hacked on msn by some ***** now i got my char locked

Ffs

i don't believe they really did anything illegal...i also transfered the stuff for shivar onto his bomber and smooms had one of his friends transfer stuff for him, so at least they didn't do that illegally :P

That's correct chicken that's how we did it, because we know the rules.

First of all, it was a pair of bombers from the same IP that were involved, and being low level chars and multiplaying involved a lock is the normal way to handle it. Afterwards is when I learned he had a thermal serp. Secondly, even trading thru someone else to give an alternate character is a way of trying to bypass the rules. Third, I told you I'd just let Entropy decide if he should be unlocked or not. Your the one who is now trying to scream about how we're trying moderate everything. You decided you couldn't be patient and instead now you're complaining and not even saying everything that happened.

Look, when you see bomber characters running around in plate, you know that something fishy is going on, and something needs to be done.

Now be patient and wait. Its not as if anything is lost.

You know why I am not being patient?

Look at this part of chat-log :

<3:59> [PM from Learner: I think we'll just leave him locked to let Entropy decide, since you are actively circumventing the rules]

<3:59> [PM to Learner: can't he just get the stuff off and delete the char?]

<4:00> [PM from Learner: no, I lock & forget usually]

That sounds like the stuff is lost to me

:P

i don't believe they really did anything illegal...i also transfered the stuff for shivar onto his bomber and smooms had one of his friends transfer stuff for him, so at least they didn't do that illegally  :P

186330[/snapback]

Tell me again how this isn't an obvious attempt to bypass the no illegal multiplaying rule???

You know why I am not being patient?

Look at this part of chat-log :

<3:59>  [PM from Learner: I think we'll just leave him locked to let Entropy decide, since you are actively circumventing the rules]

<3:59>  [PM to Learner: can't he just get the stuff off and delete the char?]

<4:00>  [PM from Learner: no, I lock & forget usually]

That sounds like the stuff is lost to me

186339[/snapback]

Thank you for highlight the usually and you should have highlighed the <3:59> [PM from Learner: I think we'll just leave him locked to let Entropy decide, since you are actively circumventing the rules] as well.

Yes but the last part wasn't clear for me, well sorry il just wait then.

Look, when you see bomber characters running around in plate, you know that something fishy is going on, and something needs to be done.

Now be patient and wait. Its not as if anything is lost.

186334[/snapback]

Bomber char: A n00b char filled up with every availabe perk to do the most damange which is possible. So you can attack and attack and cause damage to creatures cause of your perks.

A bomber char with *PLATE* is still idiotic because this char should make damage because of its perks, not with its armor or weapons.

So, if you give plate sets to a *BOMB*, dont be surprised if it explodes and the plate is gone.

And if you trade with your bomb char, well, thats still illegal multiplaying, chars from one player are not allowed to help each other.

And dont ask, what i think about giving plate sets to a bomb char, you really wouldnd like the answer.....

And, at least, yes, you are brothers and you are allowed to help each other. But not this way by trading with a 2nd, 3rd, 4th char with your own bomb chars.

Just use common sense.

*still shakes head.... *

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

A bomber char with *PLATE* is still idiotic because this char should make damage because of its perks, not with its armor or weapons.

And dont ask, what i think about giving plate sets to a bomb char, you really wouldnd like the answer.....

But they look so cool :D you cant deny that :P

And, at least, yes, you are brothers and you are allowed to help each other. But not this way by trading with a 2nd, 3rd, 4th char with your own bomb chars.

Some of those armours were given as gifts from other players (and drops) so dont jump to conclusions...

If this bomber is weak or strong or looks like a pokemon with the plate that doesnt matter of what we talking bout right now.

It's just we THOUGHT we could trade well i gues we can't.

I'm sorry for that.

trading 2 Body restores and get booted, w00t this game rocks..

5. Do not cheat.

Cheating in the game means AFK fighting(AFK=Away From Keyboard), AFK leveling in any skill, AFK harvesting, illegal bots, creating illegal clients, macroing, automating, exploiting bugs, muling, or any other form of illegal multi-playing*.

To use a bot, it must be registered and approved; it must adhere to the rules of the client's lisence and all your code must be open source. If you find a bug in the game, you must tell the owners of Eternal Lands immediately.

*Illegal multi-playing includes but is not limited to: muling, deathbag sitting, pvp training, luring people to pk maps with a newbie chararacter while lying in wait with another. Also note that it is very difficult to be able to define each and every form of illegal multi-playing or cheating, so these matters will be reveiwed and punishments decided upon on a case by case basis.

How many times has it been established that you cannot use one character to help another of your own characters? And with you people especially? All you have done here is tried to find a way around it. Again.

This isn't about one brother trading with another brother.

trading 2 Body restores and get booted, w00t  this game rocks..

186348[/snapback]

Actually yeah it does, if you would just play it instead of looking for ways to break the rules without gettiing caught. <_<

Actually yeah it does, if you would just play it instead of looking for ways to break the rules without gettiing caught.  <_<

186351[/snapback]

Make the rules of multi-playing clearer, then maybe this sort of thing would not happen.

Agree what Tidus said.

And aislinn i'm playing alot on my sMooMs char it's geting bored so i play on a other char , that shows how much i love this game and not go to another game.

so you cant have alt chars..

186350[/snapback]

Yes you can have alt chars. Your alt chars have to be self sufficient however.

If that is illegal giving ur second char something via another person , then like 90% of EL must be punished.

Actually i didn't even know that was a rule..

And i play this game pretty long now , no im not noob and i dont understand those things it's just it wasnt clear enough i think.

Actually yeah it does, if you would just play it instead of looking for ways to break the rules without gettiing caught.  <_<

186351[/snapback]

just play it?? lmao

i have 106/107 and my brother like 117/117 a/d, how can u say we r not playing

and btw, we where locked because we traded some BR's

but we where alowed to trade from same IP