1. 1. Read the post and vote for an option

• A:
    • B:
    • C:
    • D:
    • E:
    • F:

please tell me what you think:

A: revive it; heavyweight 100+, cruiserweight 80+, middleweight 60+, welterweight 40+, lightweight 20+, flyweight below 20

B: revive it; heavyweight 100+, middleweight 60+, lightweight 20+

C: revive it, different classes (POST!)

D: revive it, no classes

E: let it die

F: don't care

Voted for A.

Would like to see welterweight bumped to 50+, lightweight to 40+, [added] featherweight to 30+, flyweight to 30 and below.

F. Let it die

just level harder and try to beat the a/d 100+ guys

gives you a reason to play

Edited by Shivar

Guest Enyo
F. Let it die

just level harder and try to beat the a/d 100+ guys

gives you a reason to play

186613[/snapback]

I voted B but meant to vote A ..

we are playing to the best of our ability.. but not everyone can be 100+ and that's not the reason to play either and everyone regardless of their levels deserves a chance to participate in the championships and they are fun so bring it back and my vote is A ...

I voted B but meant to vote A .. 

we are playing to the best of our ability.. but not everyone can be 100+ and that's not the reason to play either and everyone regardless of their levels deserves a chance to participate in the championships and they are fun so bring it back and my vote is A ...

186615[/snapback]

I agree ..... :) super idea

I'd like to see it come back, but I voted for B. It'll be to hard to keep up with 6 divisions. Much better to keep it simple and to 3. It'll be easier to keep it organized.

I'd like to see it come back, but I voted for B. It'll be to hard to keep up with 6 divisions. Much better to keep it simple and to 3. It'll be easier to keep it organized.

186706[/snapback]

Uhm, I don't think you'd want to see that kind of mess..

A 120 'lber' going against a 150-160 'lber.' Very, very messy scene Evy. :pinch:

middleweight everything from 60/60 to 100/100?? so me vs dragonsyoung for example? That's insane.

No one under a/d 90/90 would participate

middleweight everything from 60/60 to 100/100?? so me vs dragonsyoung for example? That's insane.

No one under a/d 90/90 would participate

186734[/snapback]

Exactly. You have to have tighter limits to make it more fair.

Voted for A.

Would like to see welterweight bumped to 50+, lightweight to 40+, [added] featherweight to 30+, flyweight to 30 and below.

186607[/snapback]

*nods* I agree with Daxon's idea.

That makes sense since people under level 20 are not really pkers - mostly they can't even heal themselves at these levels.

And well many players are from 35-60 so splitting this up more would make sense.

*nods* I agree with Daxon's idea.

That makes sense since people under level 20 are not really pkers - mostly they can't even heal themselves at these levels.

And well many players are from 35-60 so splitting this up more would make sense.

187259[/snapback]

They can add strawweight and bantamweight if they need to further split it, but I think that many titles can be hard to keep up with. :hiya:

A is a good idea, Even if people aren't PK players having a fight they can go into at low levels makes them feel better, and if they lose, more reason to train up higher to beat people next time! GO EAF!

i've been like dieing to particapate in them, so...revive them!!! plz ? :axeman_rune:

-Kat

if you ask me A has won by far  :icon13:

191587[/snapback]

I still think the a/d levels could be tightened up for lower levels or maybe have a couple more classes added for compensation. Probably won't happen but oh well, I'll enjoy seeing a 6/6 a/d getting crushed by a 20/20. :blink:

I still think the a/d levels could be tightened up for lower levels or maybe have a couple more classes added for compensation.  Probably won't happen but oh well, I'll enjoy seeing a 6/6 a/d getting crushed by a 20/20.  :unsure:

191614[/snapback]

I think your right, the ranges are too sparse. You will only ever get higher levels in a range fighting. Seems a bit unfair to me.

the ranges will be calculated not only by a/d levels, and let's be honest, you can level up to 20 a/d in a day or 2, lower ranges are really useless, the players will be out of their range in the time between they register and the fight takes place :icon13: