Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

Be Leery!

So other guilds do not go through this I'm posting what happened in Silk today.

Upon signing on this morning I received an IM from Kedan via MSN. He informed me that someone had changed the pass to our guild resource holder. Only leaders had/have access so that narrowed it down for us. I contacted Learner, explained the situation to him, and being the great person he is...he looked till he found out who had done it. We discovered that ashley2000 logged on, master_sam (or something like that) and sam_pugh (something) were the culprits of the crime. Who was on their characters...I don't know for sure. But please, be very leery around any of these.

So other guilds do not go through this I'm posting what happened in Silk today.

Upon signing on this morning I received an IM from Kedan via MSN.  He informed me that someone had changed the pass to our guild resource holder.  Only leaders had/have access so that narrowed it down for us.  I contacted Learner, explained the situation to him, and being the great person he is...he looked till he found out who had done it.  We discovered that ashley2000 logged on, master_sam (or something like that) and sam_pugh (something) were the culprits of the crime.  Who was on their characters...I don't know for sure.  But please, be very leery around any of these.

185935[/snapback]

was it sam_pugh_2000 by any chance?

was it sam_pugh_2000 by any chance?

186017[/snapback]

This situation has been cleared up and the blame is on another character who 'hacked' the characters from their PC's. I suggest that after Kedan gets back on he evaluate the current situation.

To make this clear..."Who was on their characters...I don't know for sure" It was not Ashley nor his brother Sam on their characters...someone logged into their accounts and did this. Do not punish them...this is the latest info I have received.

I have come back to el....... I have tryed to join 3 guilds..... All have said not becasue of this post...... I would just like to clear this up:

1) I did not scam silk

2) If i did WHY WOULD I USE MY OWN ACCOUNT AND MY BROTHERS OWN ACCOUNT!!! Both accounts which are known in EL

3) As KQ has said "To make this clear..."Who was on their characters...I don't know for sure" It was not Ashley nor his brother Sam on their characters...someone logged into their accounts and did this. Do not punish them...this is the latest info I have received." So why do you all still think it was me?

Thank you Ashley

I have come back to el....... I have tryed to join 3 guilds..... All have said not becasue of this post...... I would just like to clear this up:

1) I did not scam silk

2) If i did WHY WOULD I USE MY OWN ACCOUNT AND MY BROTHERS OWN ACCOUNT!!! Both accounts which are known in EL

3) As KQ has said "To make this clear..."Who was on their characters...I don't know for sure" It was not Ashley nor his brother Sam on their characters...someone logged into their accounts and did this. Do not punish them...this is the latest info I have received." So why do you all still think it was me?

Whilst I commiserate with you... I checked rule 4, and I note that EL is not responsible for anything that anyone does on your account.

Sorry, but maybe you should chhoose a better password?