Eternal Lands Official Forums
m_bee

What do EL players drink?

I like frozen sweet alcoholic drinks, and most of those have either rum or vodka in them. I don't drink very often though, so my normal drink of preference is mountain dew, caramel/white chocolate cappucino, or ice tea. Oh yeah, water too.

:omg: Ok I prefer to drink Fuzzy Navels :P Thats y i am always PEACHY! and my favorite other drink is HOT DAMN!!! beer 30 once in a while ;)

mhmm,,, Beer =)

But when I'm really drunk I drink whisky and seem to enjoy it :doze:

deja vu...some threads... :P

Anyways, i prefer beer, "helles hefeweizen", or "schönbuchbräu naturtrüb", sometimes wine. In the summer i drink the occasional "Campari Orange", and after eating too much when BBQ'ing, an "Averna" or 2...

Sad to hear that.

Beer is a fantastic drink when it comes to alcohol. A frozen beer... ahhhh... with some olives in the bar, with my friends; or next to my computer while I write in some forums :hehe: I would put the thing better between 4% and 96% (well, sometimes I drink water also) :lol:

If its alcoholic, i'll drink it :P i usually drink beer cause its cheap, but i'll do any shot ne time....by category my favs are:

Shots: irish car bombs on St. Patty's Day (shot of irish cream into a Guiness), jager bombs(shot of jagermiester into a glass of redbull), buttery nipples (Irish cream&buttershots), Jack Daniels, 3rd Reich (jagermiester, rumplemintz and goldschlager)

Mixed drinks: long island iced teas, vodka and redbull, malibu rum and coke, red death

Beer: miller lite, yuengling lager, guiness, rolling rock

Beer bah, wine good (especially South African White wine). I also like Ammarouhla (kinda like bailey's)

And when i had to much :P

Hugs Raisa

What a kewl spelling for "Amarula" (that way is in the labels on my country).

Still, if you really like white wine, the best that Ive tried (and, believe me, i've tried almost all drinks in all countries Ive been on) Is the white wine on Jerez (Cadiz, Spain), another wine is in La Valleta (Malta), and another cool white is in Napoles (Italy).

Still, beer is best. ;) (Of couse, it is just my opinion).

And...: yes, Amarule is just a clone (plagio) of Baileys. But, for light alcohol better beer, if not light, better rum. I would like to know opinions 'bout Barceló, Santa Teresa and Cacique (It's all rum). Otherwise, opinions about my secret hobby: (whish-key) Chivas, Cutty Sark and DIC 8-years.

Watch'a think?

Luv u! For me the best friend of rum is coke also. If you come here someday, we will have to talk seriously. Well, or... at least to take some rums.

By the way, (and this is just out of curiosity), do you (all) know a mark of beer called "San Miguel"? "Cruz Campo"? or even "Estrella Damm"?

Snakebite is a classic if your broke.

1/2 pint Cider (strong as you can), 1/2 Lager (strong as you can), top it off with some blackcurrent to add some (bearable taste).

There, ihnibriation for just under a tenner...