Eternal Lands Official Forums
m_bee

What do EL players drink?

When I used to drink I drank tequila, usually straight with no chaser, sometimes mixed with mountain dew.

Now that I'm a good girl all I drink is cherry vanilla dr.pepper or mountain dew (water and tea sometimes)

for the alcoholic drinks, which are pretty uncommon, vodka is my preference

otherwise water, apple juice, fanta(soft drink, if you don't know it), hot chocolate, and coffee (the last two often mixed)

im too young to drink alcohol :P ,so i prefer water, sprite, orange juice.

I'm too young to drink. That would be bad.

*coughvodkaandanythingbrownexceptbeerbecausethatisthemostdigustingdrinkeverifyoucanevencallitadrinkcough*

i'm under age, so i drink plenty of water, lemonade, and pepsi :axeman_rune: :P

-Kat

The thing is self explanatory, please, if you choose another tell me about it. I like to try new things :lol:

185855[/snapback]

Nothing like good whiskey. :P (BTW, it's spelled whiskEy. Whisky is whiskey made only in Scotlaned. That spelling is copyrighted and soon you'll have FBI and Echelon on your back).

Edited by Mireille

Beer is pretty much my choice. Well and I like Tequilla and Vodka too, but only moderate, not as much as I used to.

Zima.

297%20zima%20bottle.JPG

Umm...seriously.

Okay, fine...sprite. :)

Crown Royal Canadian rye whiskey is my preferred.

I will have 'a' (1) drink of pretty much anything else, as long as it is not mixed.

I like to have a Sheridan's or a Guiness every so often as well, but if I'm getting tipsy, it is on Crown.

Water :smartass:

185858[/snapback]

That is not alcoholic enough.

for the alcoholic drinks, which are pretty uncommon, vodka is my preference

otherwise water, apple juice, fanta(soft drink, if you don't know it), hot chocolate, and coffee (the last two often mixed)

185865[/snapback]

I know water, I kow fantaaaaaaaa also, mola.... I know chocolate. Unconmon..... no!

BEER :) or if i dont want to drink alcohol then tea.

185869[/snapback]

Then nice. But the polll iss about alcohhol. Still. if you put a bit of alcohol inside the tea...

I'm too young to drink. That would be bad.

'I' m 2 old 2 drink, and, sure!, u are too intellligent to driink.

i'm under age, so i drink plenty of water, lemonade, and pepsi :axeman_rune: :P

-Kat

185883[/snapback]

I can drink beer if rumm is out.

Nothing like good whiskey. :) (BTW, it's spelled whiskEy. Whisky is whiskey made only in Scotlaned. That spelling is copyrighted and soon you'll have FBI and Echelon on your back).

185886[/snapback]

Sorry, the spelling betrayed me again (the language), but..... still..... whiissssky is not my favourite beer :)

Srry, I spell vreerry badd.

Beer is pretty much my choice. Well and I like Tequilla and Vodka too, but only moderate, not as much as I used to.

185894[/snapback]

297%20zima%20bottle.JPG

Umm...seriously.

Okay, fine...sprite. :)

185910[/snapback]

Sprite is not alcoholic.

Orange Juice + Champagne = Heaven

OR Diet Coke + Rum = kinda nasty but goes down pretty smooth.

185929[/snapback]

Coke + RumCoke + Rum is not hard, is nice, and is mine.

Crown Royal Canadian rye whiskey is my preferred.

I will have 'a' (1) drink of pretty much anything else, as long as it is not mixed.

I like to have a Sheridan's or a Guiness every so often as well, but if I'm getting tipsy, it is on Crown.

185933[/snapback]

Tí0o. Sheriddan's is very cool. Crown (beer) is real as Guinnes. Coool.

Why did you just quote this whole damn topic? except for my post?

Edited by Aerowind

franzisk.jpg

Was my drink of choice when not drinking

bulmers.jpg

Now of course, after a particular company paid night out where myself and two others tried to drink them into bankruptcy I drink coffee (I couldn't look at a pub for about 6 months without feeling ill).

Would like to pass on a rather nice recipe we found though:

Into a blender put 2 scoops of good vanilla ice cream, 3 shots of vodka, 3 shots of Kahlua (or Tia Maria if Kahlua is not available) and 500ml of Coke. Blend and be happy :)

Edited by gadai

Beer for me :) but most of the time i drink water and sometimes Coca Cola if i devide it it's 70% water 15% each for Beer and Coca Cola.

I'm not sure since I reached drinking age I've met an alcohol I didn't like... except beer. I'm not really a beer drinker, may just be I haven't found too many good beers yet...

Good classic I like is Cuba Libre - coke with rum, add lime. (Can and have modified it by using Pepsi instead of Coke, and Lemon instead of Lime, but the actual drink is as stated before.)

Why did you just quote this whole damn topic? except for my post?

185964[/snapback]

Dont be jealousy. :)

i don't see blood on that list anywhere

185971[/snapback]

If you are not talking about my blood, then it is not an alcoholic drink, so is out of the list. :lol:

Into a blender put 2 scoops of good vanilla ice cream, 3 shots of vodka, 3 shots of Kahlua (or Tia Maria if Kahlua is not available) and 500ml of Coke. Blend and be happy :mace:

185975[/snapback]

You can be sure that I will try this night the recipe. *Goes to the licors shop to buy Tía María*

in holland u have to be 16 to drink :D

185983[/snapback]

Here you can drink as much as you can... The problem is that, after 22:00 is illegal to sell alcohol... The idiocy rules, you know... Because you can buy it at 19:00 and drink it in the street at 24:00 if you want. :)

Beer for me :D but most of the time i drink water and sometimes Coca Cola if i devide it it's 70% water 15% each for Beer and Coca Cola.

185989[/snapback]

I like water also. Beer the most. Cola, it is cool if mixed with rum. :medieval:

Absinthe is a nice way to  :bow_arrow:

185994[/snapback]

Nah!

I'm not sure since I reached drinking age I've met an alcohol I didn't like... except beer.  I'm not really a beer drinker, may just be I haven't found too many good beers yet...

Good classic I like is Cuba Libre - coke with rum, add lime.  (Can and have modified it by using Pepsi instead of Coke, and Lemon instead of Lime, but the actual drink is as stated before.)

186012[/snapback]

To make cubalibres [AKA "cubatas" in my country] I like to use the rums Barceló, Cacique, Santa Teresa and Negrita. They are the best rums for me.

- Regards people.

[Edit]

I feel good that beer is winning along with "Another". But I would like to see more votes for rum. Anyway, I am also proud that ginebra is not popular. :lol:

[/Edit]

Edited by m_bee