Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Graedow

Lilacs at VOTD

Something need to be changed about the lilacs near the flower shop at VOTD, like 0.33gc each or level 20 is needed for harvesting...

A few days ago I was fighting in the gob cave and say some1 walking in with a MM cloak [nothing strange]

Then I checked his stats: att/def: 3/3 harvesting: 8

And I asked him how he get the MM cloak, he said: By harvesting lilacs..

I think that getting gold is way too easy that way, I mean, someone that plays for around 4 hours already had a MM cloak... <_<

well in next big update there will be no lilacs at the VOTD graveyard neither will there be any flowers... and also he probably didnt get the mm cape that way

well in next big update there will be no lilacs at the VOTD graveyard neither will there be any flowers... and also he probably didnt get the mm cape that way

184567[/snapback]

Actually, it is still (Until the update) possible to take hours of patience, pick lilacs, and get an MM cape from a player. I did about the same when I got mine back when they were 10-13K (Linux (old VotD bot) was still selling them then at the high end, QM was the bot low end at 11K, and some players were selling 10-12K). I imagine if the cloaks are worth less than they were, then it would be even easier to do now than it was for me then. Not defending a player who may/may not have done it that way, just saying it can happen.

Yes, people, all you lilac pickers in the graveyard, I'd advise you to find new flower places for your easy money.

Hey with such attributes how many lilacs do you think he was able to harvest at a time? Can you calculate how many ways he had to do in order to buy the mm cape?

I think it was well earned.

Grossbouff

Maximum of 2 lilacs at a time. 120 lilacs per hour for exp. 4 exp per lilac, plus at least 2 rationality means six. Let's say he gets some every 3 seconds. 22000 lilacs needed. 1470 minimum for level 8, max is 2057; any more and he'd be level nine.

He would have gotten 6600 experience and had to have worked nine to ten hours on it. If he had done this, his level would have shown up as 13 if he had done this and paid 11k for the cloak. Of course, this is assuming he's just harvesting straight, with no transference of things, and no sell time involved.

Then realize that all of that is useless, beacuse he could have just gotten more levels and not have logged out.

Edited by freeone3000

are the other flowers in the graveyard removed in the new update?(i dont use those flowers for selling, i use them to make ess)

are the other flowers in the graveyard removed in the new update?(i dont use those flowers for selling, i use them to make ess)

184796[/snapback]

They're all gone. Over-harvesting.

IMO, you'd think the flowers went in after the graves did, which went in after the blacksmith sold his weapons... being worked to death, and not being there anymore, he sells no weapons. So, consequently, he isn't helping refresh the flowers, and those got overpicked, and won't grow now.

Poor graveyard, it looked so nice with the flowers. Can't we use a "No harvesting allowed here" area effect like the default in indoor maps? I think it makes sense that you aren't allowed to pick flowers fro ma grave ;-)

its sad, no flowers in graveyard. well, at least i know how to spend my time in the days before the update. =)

(its really more about the red roses, i dont use lilacs).