Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sander

two-way doors

I guess this has been mentioned before, but I don't know.

It would be extremely usefull if the doors in the game are visible and clickable from both sides. Especially if you're in some larger building with more doors (like an inn, the upper levels). That way you don't need to swing the camera round 180 degrees everytime you leave or enter a building/room. I noticed that sometimes it's possible to click the backside already (the flowershop in White Stone City is clickable, but not visible from the back side).

would not be to hard to mess with anyways, a macro may not be the awnser but a proxy that basicly sends out the package saying to the server that the player just rightclicked on the door isnt in theory that hard. alltho i dont know how mutch the client sanity checks traffic. having it check to see if it had actualy sendt the info it gets a reply about should not be to hard but how it will affect the gameflow i dont know.

i wont go into mutch detail here as that will give people with the right knowhow a blueprint of a way to do it but i can say that unless the network traffic is scrambled somehow you can in theory put together a proxy that can automate most stuff in the game. leeloos bot actualy shows this...

A Macro can send keypresses just as easy as mouse clicks. No, it doesn't have anything to do with that. Besides, as Duran said, a proxy would probably be the choice of cheaters anyway.

AND I'VE BEEN WASTING TIME WITH MACROS!!!

You've been wasting time, period.

Oh, and you've been taking up too much space. Go get vaporized or something.