Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gryflet

I got banned but i dunno why

I got booted by learner but i dunno why couldent he of just transfered me to like channel 584365826 or whatever.I was only making a few jokes about a player.I just wanna know when can I get my account unlocked?Please can i have it unlocked soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee theres some stuff i gotta do.

Edited by Gryflet

I got booted by learner but i dunno why couldent he of just transfered me to like channel 584365826 or whatever.I was only making a few jokes about a player.I just wanna know when can I get my account unlocked?Please can i have it unlocked soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee theres some stuff i gotta do.

184305[/snapback]

WELL. the wheels of justice turn slowly..... I would like to say I hope this is

GOODBYE ;)

GOODBYE ;)

184310[/snapback]

Huh?

Your character was locked for repeated bag spamming.

184314[/snapback]

Yes, locked for bag spamming and there were other more critical things going on at the time so I could spare the time to yell at you or anything. I was able to notify all the other mods before I was forced to AFK.

GOODBYE :confused:

184310[/snapback]

please take personal issues elsewhere.

please take personal issues elsewhere.

184407[/snapback]

okay...but would question it was a personal issue...rather would ask you to consider that I was doing my civic duty...and to be frank......it would be the same feeling to any that do such things.

Nuffink more I wish to add.

I know but what is the point on anyone cuz whenever and whereever I say sorry they always say oh i dont care its too late now but if it does mae a diffference I'am really sorry and I mean truly sorry.

I know but what is the point on anyone cuz whenever and whereever I say sorry they always say oh i dont care its too late now but if it does mae a diffference I'am really sorry and I mean truly sorry.

184439[/snapback]

Such attitude isn't very helpful. Being arogant is NEVER good way to reach your aim. Even if it IS to late it would be nice to sorry. You have break rules after all. Due to your action some players could lose many valuable item left in bags for some time.

First of all Van what do you mean other players can lose items?Second of all I'm very sorry for all of this.

First of all Van what do you mean other players can lose items?Second of all I'm very sorry for all of this.

184443[/snapback]

There is limit of bags per each area. Last time I asked it was 250 bags. That's the reason why bagspamming is forbidden and the punishment is harsh. It works that way:

if there is too many bags in one area (map) the oldest start to disappear, even if the 12 minutes refresh time haven't finished. That's what I mean.

<edit>

typos

Edited by vanyel

K this is a message for all mods/players (Dunno if it concerns them about bannings?) but especially for Learner.Here goes.I just wanna apologise for bag spamming etc etc etc and I wanna apologise also for how i apologised yesterday.I was just a bit frustrated and I'm sorry for the way I acted.It was totally unacceptable and I shoulden't have treated people like that.I hope you understand and will forgive and I mean this apologie,Thanks, Yours truly, Gryflet. ;)

Edited by Gryflet