Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dom

its UntencH

sorry i havnt got an account on this web with my ingame name, but it wot let me make one with the name untench :(

ok to the point...

iv been on holiday for a week and i come back and i cant get on!

am i banned?

ok... i checked on the top 50 list to see if any of my levels have gone up and they have so who has hacked my account?!?!

im the old dom who bought the untench character

183915[/snapback]

Did you change the password after you bought it? I'm currently looking at a character named UnTeNcH that is logged in currently, and not from your IP.

yes i did change the password, i made sure it was the first thing i did. i dont know how anyone could have got onto my character because the pass i used i didnt tell anyone and nobody in this game plays anymore that knows me in real life :)

The old owner of the account, which knew the previous password told me he was hacked, and I gave him the current password. If this shit continues, I will just lock that character and that's it. And ban both the IPs of both owners, because I am tired of playing games like that.

i cannot believe i am being questioned regarding this despute, i went on holiday for one week on wednesday the 20th of july, the last time i played with my character(UntencH) was tuesday the 19th of july on the night. i returned home on thursday the 28th tried to log on and my password had been changed.

i can understand that you get fed up with this type of behaviour, but you must understand how i feel after puting many hours into this game only to find it taken away from me and no real support :icon13:

what else am i supposed to do? what has happend is illegal

rofl! the guy on my char is scamming now?

does this guy have another character that i can kill when i get back?

Appeal to Entropy/Admins/Mods:

Is there a way we can possibly prohibit the transfer of characters between chars, or at the very least require players to notify an admin if they decide to buy/sell/trade/share/etc. characters?

These issues with char-trading are just annoying at the very least, and causing problems more often than they should.

Yes, I will make it mandatory to post it on the forum about who sold their character to who, to avoid this kind of shit in the future.

sorry if i sound a bit peeved but it is the school holidays i have nothing much else to do, someone else is playing on my character at my expense and i would just like to know if and when it will be returned because it is theft which is illegal?

dom(UntencH)

Edited by dom

why would the character be locked? i went on holiday for a week, come back and my account has been hacked! that isnt very fair i havnt done anything wrong.

i would like my character back as soon as possable so i can start playing again please

You might both get your main characters banned as well, for socially engineering me to give you both the passwords. I am tired of this shit, so just drop it.

just consider this a risk of buying accounts  <_<

185245[/snapback]

well said.

the same applies for sharing a character btw.

omg! my account has been banned for someone else hacking onto it! what is the point? i was a good person on this game and i didnt ever cause trouble so please can i get back onto this game?

why are you banning me? what have i done wrong? like i said i went on holiday and come back and someone else has hacked onto my account and stolen it!

how did i socially engineer geting 2 passwords back allready? i dont know the guy who sold me this char i dont even know his name! this is very unfair what you are doing, so why do it?

two people dont know the password to MY character! like i said i only went on holiday for a week and it must have been hacked or someting which i dont know about! i bought this character fair and square and then sold my old character called dom, what went on with this character before i got it is nothing to do with me so please be reasonable and let me have it back.

you can ask people from my guild Dao what i am like, i dont scam but i know some people still think its the old guy playing, well they can think what they like!

Edited by dom

Guest Ghandi

I can vouche for him...i didn't believe it was him at first, but then i asked him questions that only HE and I know the answers to, and he answered the all correctly. He bought the charictar for the money he had been saving up for a long time. The old owner (who pmed you saying he was hacked and knew the old password) is commonly known as blended2. Trying to clear some things up

-Ghandi

Blended2 had the passwords for the char because it was his char first....then he sold his char and Dom changed the password. Blended2 still knows the old passwords, says he was hacked, tells Ent the old password(the password he had when it was his char) and Ent gives him the new password.

yes blended2 was PMing me saying he will get it back one way or another, i dont have much time at the moment so il post the chat logs another time. but please give me my character back this isnt fair i havnt done anything wrong :)