Eternal Lands Official Forums
falcon2330

freaky things on word

okay i'm pretty sure more than half the people that play EL heard about the World Trade Centers falling to terrorists, which happened like what... 4 years ago? okay well just try this okay, it'll freak a lot of you out if you haven't already done it:

Open up a blank Word document.

2. Type in Q33 NY in capitals (this is the flight number of the 1st plane to hit the WTC)(worldtradecenter)

3. Highlight it.

4. Change the font size to 48.

5. Change the actual font to wingdings (1).

i did it... got freaked out :bow_arrow:

is it a sign? :)

Someone showed be like 2 days after the incident, someone has too much free times on thier hands.

Also, what did the jewish have to do with it?

i did it.. was weird a picture of a tent with trees then to < and then an eye and a love heart.. wtf? :(

RUN! ESCAPE!

ooh it's everywhere...

Anyway, thanks for showing me this...I had seen it once before and couldn't quite recall the trick...

Off to go freak out some unsuspecting "friends" :(

And some "random" "people" on "AIM" "booyea"

Anyway...

A bit ironic you should chose today to post this...I was looking at my pepsi can just a few hours ago...

Anyone else realize that if you read the logo regular, then upside down, it says

(regular) "PEPSI"

(flipped) "ISDED" (is dead?) (15 dead?) (Any particular pepsi-related incident wher 15 people died?)

Well...after a 3 second check in word...

1) All four of them have the "peace" sign with a hand (the first two twice)

2) The second two have two crosses

3) I really need to find a hobby

And no, nothing turned up on google for 15 people dying because of pepsi intake...or...anything like that...umm...yyyyeah...

I got a picture of 2 towers with an X, and a hand, and the letters ET. WTF? what did i do wrong? could someone post a picture of there destop while they have word open so we can see what the heck its suppost to look like?

Edited by Gecko_Master

So a plane will fly into two pieces of paper and then jews will die?

thats what im thinkin.. i think the whole thing is BS..

Little 'clues' like this always surface.. and usually have no merit or are never proven to have one. Doesn't mean these types of 'facts' are false, but they've just never been proven true. (Example: Tupac)

the thing about tupac that make me mad is this:

if he was shot and KILLED then why cant they find who did it? there were people all over the place.. u cant tell me not one person saw what happened. it was in vegas after a tyson fight! that place was swarmin with people. we cant find is "killer" but we can find suddam in a freakin hole in iraq.. thats bullshit

the thing about tupac that make me mad is this:

if he was shot and KILLED then why cant they find who did it? there were people all over the place.. u cant tell me not one person saw what happened. it was in vegas after a tyson fight! that place was swarmin with people. we cant find is "killer" but we can find suddam in a freakin hole in iraq.. thats bullshit

184774[/snapback]

It's not the first time that happened though. Kennedy, for instance? Oswald was supposedly the man, but there's so much pointing to others involved and no further arrests were made.

we cant find is "killer" but we can find suddam in a freakin hole in iraq..

184774[/snapback]

With the army looking for him. After a couple of years.

Also, they knew who he was, what he looked like, and things like that. Bet that woulda helped.

Edited by freeone3000

With the army looking for him. After a couple of years.

Also, they knew who he was, what he looked like, and things like that. Bet that woulda helped.

184895[/snapback]

Saddam was given out by his own people. I won't happen with Osama because people love him too much.

how could NO1 see tupacs killer, there were TONS of people there and not 1 person could see what the person sort of looked like?!

Saddam was given out by his own people. I won't happen with Osama because people love him too much.

I doubt Osama is even in the middle east anymore. He seems to be smarter than that. And unfortunatly your statement is true, even a lot of the non radicalist islams feel that we are getting what we deserve from him for being in their business all the time. :)

Edited by scarab2k

i did it.. was weird a picture of a tent with trees then to < and then an eye and a love heart.. wtf?  :confused:

183817[/snapback]

Maybe it means you subconciously mis-typed that cause you secretly wish to go camping to look at Nature that you love so much?

I don't know. It almost sounded believable.