Eternal Lands Official Forums
L_c

PKable Tankel?

Since Tankel is on everyone's PK list anway... I suggest every time he breaks something that he be made pkable until he's killed, then respawns again in the same place non-pkable and ready to fix/break the next item. He would have to be easy to kill, so anyone could do it and no one gains exp from him. I honestly can't see any disadvantages in this. It would make losing items much easier to accept, and the person whose stuff Tankel broke would feel great getting back at him. Players could take out their frustrations on the spot rather than complaining to everyone everywhere.

I think it would be a great idea. I can't count how many times I have wanted to strangle that feeble old fart. It really would be a good way to relieve so frustration when he breaks stuff.

Awesome Idea, I would love to kill tankel after himn breaking my equipment

lmao that's the best thing I've ever heard of. But what happens if you get PKed by Tankel? o.O

183738[/snapback]

lol! That's why he would have to be really easy to beat. To make sure that can't happen. :)

stupid idea

183845[/snapback]

He's right. I'd think that our Mental Health would benifit much more instead by putting a Effigy of Shivar on IP that we all could beat with sticks everyday, all day long. That sounds more fun to me right now.

But, if not that, Making Tankel PK is a Great second choice.

He's right. I'd think that our Mental Health would benifit much more instead by putting a Effigy of Shivar on IP that we all could beat with sticks everyday, all day long. That sounds more fun to me right now.

But, if not that, Making Tankel PK is a Great second choice.

183883[/snapback]

Roflmo :bow_arrow::evilgrin: :lol:

c'mon, people, leave poor Shivar alone... I mean, I know he's an ebul PKer, makes no apologies for it, slaughters people for fun, and makes no attempt to be anything but an ebul PKer, but somebody has to play the role...

...on second thought, pass me a stick for the Shivar pinata! :lol:

come to my house and try to use me as pinata..

184285[/snapback]

Nah, I don't want to try you as pinata. I need Tenkel. I don't want ppl I like and who had patiance to asnwer my dummy questions to kill me ;)

come to my house and try to use me as pinata..

184285[/snapback]

don't think I want permanently PK'd... and cops too often like to hunt down RL PKers...

EDIT: looks like this is my evil post... mwahaha! :devlish:

:mace::mace::mace::mace::mace:

Go, my loyal legion of maniacal macemen! :P

Edited by Arnieman

I find if you threaten him before you let him take the item he will break it. BUT if you threaten his daughter then give it to him, he makes it just fine!

You do realize that if you start PK'ing Tankel that the chances of him repair more EQ later will drop? Until eventually he'll attack you on sight? And I don't want to know what his P/C would be, but blacksmiths and armor's tend to be rather high!

While we're at it, lets make a PKable version of Mother Nature and The Grue too! :hehe:

Edited by Dunian