Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starman_Omega

9/11- the Great Illusion.

80-90% pure bullshit.

Im not kidding. Most of the stuff in there is supposition based on inference and incomplete data.

A few points :

As a former pilot I know without a doubt that aiming a plane at specific targets when flying at full throttle is nearly impossible. Those planes were going too fast to aim for a specific floor or specific area of the building. The plane that hit the pentagon had actually missed its first target.

NORAD scrambled every fighter it had (5 out of an alloted 4) as soon as it had reports of the first hijacking. It had an extra plane in for repainting. The battle cab was conducting an exercise the morning of 9-11, and so was over staffed. Even with extra staff working, it was nearly impossible to track 5 jets out of over 6000 signatures. There are proceedures set in place for most scenarios. All of the proceedures for a hijacking were followed. Other situations were tabled. The order to shoot down suspected airliners was not given, and even if it had been, there was almost no chance that this could have happened.

Not one of the points that was discussed in that video was made up of more than a small amount of truthful data. Every letter or number that was brought up was either partly, or completely false or uninformed conjecture.

His implication that an explosion destroys everything inside of it is untrue. Things dont just incinerate due to explosions. There are several very easy ways that a passport could have been recovered, but because they are not proovable fact, they were not widely disseminated. Not that this stopped the makers of the video.

I have a strong dislike for Bush and this iteration of the US Government. I really do wonder what the American people were thinking this time around. That said, I willingly defend them on most of the points raised in the video. It is almost complete bullshit mixed with spin and conjecture. It is an insult to thought, to the people who watch it, to the people who were directly affected by 9-11 and to the victims.

Get out your tinfoil hats people! This one is a doozy!