Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Caviar

OK... OK.. Hee hee

Guest Caviar

Once, there was this toothbrush. And he was like "Sometimes I think I have the worst job in the world!" And the toilet paper was like "Yeah right"

Do you get it? If not, read this:

The toothbrush's job is brushing teeth and the toilet paper is wiping the stuff from the crappy combs of... Well, an asscrack.

Once, there was this toothbrush. And he was like "Sometimes I think I  have the worst job in the world!" And the toilet paper was like "Yeah right"

The toothbrush's job is brushing teeth and the toilet paper is wiping the stuff from the crappy combs of... Well, an asscrack.

183601[/snapback]

its all messed up, huh? :whistle:

Once, there was this toothbrush. And he was like "Sometimes I think I  have the worst job in the world!" And the toilet paper was like "Yeah right"

183601[/snapback]

Rule #1 of telling a good joke:

If you have to explain the joke, It's not funny!

very old indeed i recently read some jokes when i was at my tabletennis training and someone brought some papers full of jokes with him

some of them were quite funny

183601[/snapback]

Geez, never would have thought, thanks for explaining such a sophisticated joke.