Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

SILK is back!1

For those who missed having a guild for newcomers to the game...I have restarted SILK. I am running with my alt character LilAngel (no worries, no multi going on lol). Send anyone who qualifies to me and I will try them out for ya. I can tell you if they are a good guildie or not, train them the right way to play, whatever is needed. Thanks for everyone's support.

Guest Enyo
For those who missed having a guild for newcomers to the game...I have restarted SILK.  I am running with my alt character LilAngel (no worries, no multi going on lol).  Send anyone who qualifies to me and I will try them out for ya.  I can tell you if they are a good guildie or not, train them the right way to play, whatever is needed.  Thanks for everyone's support.

183364[/snapback]

wow, that's really so sweet of you :-)

Awe ty. I did this before and Silk was a huge success. Got lots of great players from it. It became too much for me to handle 3 guilds (long story) so i let silk go. I think the time is right to bring it up again.

glad to see you again jenny,

you have Both my guilds as Allies xD

The Rangers(-RA-)

and

Forge of Souls(Soul)

glad to see you back, you should pm me sometime :D

just so everyone knows i have taken over Silk to give jenny less work to do, and now to tell you a little about silk.

We are basicly a guild that takes in anyone it can (apart from known bagjumpers or scammers) and then we train them up and teach them about the game, so they can become great EL players. We also have reguarl projects going on, these could be anything from collecting snaps and BSF to making titauniam bars, some will even be projects aimed at members of the guild gaining fast levels. so basicly we get everyone in the guild to collect items we need, then use these to help people gain levels.

Also we are very good ally's with riva (as all of our leaders are from riva :)) so if riva is having a project then we will try to help them out, and ofcourse they will do the same for us (as soon as we get a message bot (anyone know where the_antoride's gone???) this should be a lot easyer).

There are five basic rules you have to follow at all times, or it is likely you will be kicked from silk, these are;

1) Do not use high weapons to kill low creatures. For example do not use a serp to kill a rabbit.

2) We do not pk. If you go into pk area, expect to die, don't expect us to retaliate for you.

3) We do not war in any way. If a guild declares war...we do nothing.

4) We do not bagjump, scam, or cause annoyances.

5) We do not spam, with summons or chats.

If you think you can benfit from this guild fill free to pm me(kedan), killerqween, lilangel, ailenya or ashley2000 in game and they will accept you. also take a look at our forums at http://rivanwarriors.com/silk/index.php everyone is welcome over there, and if anyone has a problem with any of our members i hope you find time to come to our forums and let me know so i can sort things out

Edited by Kedan

oh one more thing i forgot, if you see any of our silk members breaking any game rule, or one of are five rules listed above could you find the time to contact me and tell me what they did, this would be very appcated and you can contact me by pm on here or posting on the silk forums

thanks

Guest Enyo

I think that it's great! My son arkharth joined silk today because he wants to get into riva.. so far he's having a great time and hopefully he will make new friends and explore more of el. :axeman_rune:

well ark left silk, it felt it wasn't the right guild for him, but hes a nice guy and im glade he gave us a chance and saw how silk and riva work, and i hope he finds the right guild for him :P

Guest Reikkin

Hey this is Reikkin. i was wondering if you would accept me in your guild. the skill that is level 20 of mine is harvesting.:)