Eternal Lands Official Forums

Ok, in the past 2 days, I've had a mirror cape, 3 pairs of leather boots, 3 steel shields, a tit long, and 2 pairs of pants break......is it normal to have that much equiptment break in 2 days!?!?! :P:hehe::P

If so, it needs to change to like 2 items per day, because after my last steel shield break...I was so mad that I stopped playing EL cuz it was getting seriously unfun.

Edit: started training again...another pair of boots broke...

Edited by Mori Ranmaru

Sometimes it breaks in minutes, other times it last months. There is a random chance they will break.

In a few days time I broke 1 or 2 steel shields, a few iron helms, numerous pants and boots, 2 moon meds I think and... 5 steel chains I think it was. Bad days indeed.

Oh well :D

I usually broke 2 steel shields withing 3 days, around 9 leather armours (vary between all of them) every 4 days and 4 maybe 5 Moon Meds a week :-/ I had a huge supply of each item though back then :-)

Not bad to say I only managed around 2 hours a day back then.

Well...ive broken 2 steel chains in 15 ogres, and i usually break 3-5 sets of pants/boots, maybe 0-2 moon meds, iron helms, steel shields, steel chains a day.

EDIT: typos

Edited by felkku

Ok, in the past 2 days, I've had a mirror cape, 3 pairs of leather boots, 3 steel shields, a tit long, and 2 pairs of pants break......is it normal to have that much equiptment break in 2 days!?!?! :brooding:  :brooding:  :brooding:

If so, it needs to change to like 2 items per day, because after my last steel shield break...I was so mad that I stopped playing EL cuz it was getting seriously unfun.

Edit: started training again...another pair of boots broke...

183360[/snapback]

im pretty curious how you can break a mirror-cape!

or has it been changed lately.... ? :)

im pretty curious how you can break a mirror-cape!

or has it been changed lately.... ?    :)

184235[/snapback]

AFAIK, you Can break mirror cape, its just veeeery rare -_-

AFAIK mirrors can break. The thing is more rare because there is a chance to reflect damage, so the same amount is skipped to break, but you can break it (or people are all liers). I had only one cape and never broke it, thou... I lost it in a silly dumb ocassion cause I did a silly thingy.

I dont know if the frequency is also different for every kind of cape or all are equal and the only diff comes given by the damage reflection.

[edit: typos, more expected today if I continue writting...]

Edited by m_bee

Hi,

Realistically the highest the quality of an armour, the less the chance it has to break. You can expect a leather armour to break easily while a tit armour would first be damaged long before it breaks (and then you could repair it). This should be implemented, if it is not already.

Grossbouff

lol, wow, you all seem to be pretty unlucky,

i hardly ever have anything break on me. steel shields sometimes lasts me up to 3 monthes. I also wear steel chain when i go into pk zones like KF, and train with people in it as well. I've never had it break. Maybe once it got damaged, but i never had much of a problem with things breaking on me. Now if we head over to leather items. They usually will last me a week, if i'm lucky.

-Kat

In theory, yes a mirror cape can break.

184811[/snapback]

Imagine that...a cape of mirrors, breakable...

Just playing off of words i do know doesn't look like it's made from mirrors. Why can't it be called the Reflect cape or something? Otherwise i think it should look comprised of mirrors.

Imagine that...a cape of mirrors, breakable...

Just playing off of words i do know doesn't look like it's made from mirrors.  Why can't it be called the Reflect cape or something?  Otherwise i think it should look comprised of mirrors.

184827[/snapback]

Because in most games, reflect is meant for use against magic. :)