MoJo

Nordacarn Cave

Should Nordacarn Cave be PK or Non-PK  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nordacarn Cave be PK or Non-PK

• Non-PK
    • PK
    • Don't Care

you already have two such places: Tarsengaard (outside), and the Nordcarn NonPK cave.  sure, the quantity is far less in those spots, but think of it as risk vs. reward.

and this said from someone else who'd like to see more armed/fem gob spawns in nonPK land (even though I've killed a total of one Armed Gob ever).

183607[/snapback]

You said it perfectly.

Kala, how can you say for the cave to be pk when you don't even fight armored gobs. You have abosultley nothing to do with this convesration except get in the way. Do you just want attention? Use your "english skills" to type something useful in the forums please.

btw i'm not saying you were bitching about the harvesting effects, i was saying the harvesting community was, and they changed the effects, so why not this?

184328[/snapback]

Errr... And you know perfectly the situation, do you? really? Does not seems like that in my eyes.

You are very disrrespectfull. Do you even know her in game? Well... Even a person that never played EL can come here and tell us his/her opinion, so, why cant kala do it? Are you one of the USA TVs censorers? I dont like dictators, and I dont like people who tell other people to shut up because of a disagreement. You can expose your ideas and no one censors you for that, so, please, dont censor other people either...

- Regards, nothing personal, please...

POSTDATA:

...and they changed the effects, so why not this?

184328[/snapback]

That is why you made a poll, now let people decide. A poll have this side effect: some people may have different opinion than yours... :ph34r:

Edited by m_bee

I'm not a pk-er, but I like the excitement of going to NC cave to get better than normal XP for fighting the plentiful armed goblins while having to deal with the risk that someone high level pk will come in and try to kill me.

I don't go in with good equipment, and take a few dis rings(I've found them to be very effective). Also, its not that often that someone attacks me, I can usually fight in the cave for a good hour or so before someone comes in with a serp to kill, sometimes more depending on the time of day. If someone does attack, just use a dis ring and most likely you can get away. Go outside, and the pk-er will get bored and leave after a few minutes.