Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

Confesion :(

Oh dear lord please forgive, for i have sinned, i.....i.....i.i..i....owww i went on runescape. im so ashaimed my mate said "go on it, its well kool now" and i did for the whole 2 seconds i was on there it was hell, im soo soory :D:)

At least you now realise what kind of game you left, you now know why no selfrespecting being would play Runescape.

And, my lord, I must confess something too. I went to play Dransik, only to find it lagging like hell, and even worse than I left it for about a year ago.

Maybe I should hang myself on my wrists this night, to show my pain and agony are worthy of my lousy deeds.

I used to play Runescape. I'm so sahamed and then I saw the light. That light was EL. Thank goodness. The only thing runescape had that was even remotly good was their trade and that can be stolen very easily. Man Runescape was horrible.

I almost tried rs (before this game), but I got mad when I learned that every name in the book has been taken. Not only that, but I've seen my friend play rs, and it's kinda bad that they have to have a constant banner pounding the rules into your head

i hate rs i wasted 3 years on it and only got to lvl 55 BUT i did every quest and pretty much did everything possible in the game so id say i only wasted 2 years cause i missed beging of this game noooo!!!

now i see the light! and it burns!!! quote from the simpsons..

Wow, it's hillarious hearing you people talk about rs.

"Yeah I used to play rs but DONT WORRY i dont anymore because now I play eternal lands its sooooo much better it is incredible it is everything and runescape is just a filthy curse word now i spit at the name!!! Entropy is GOD and he is SOOO sexy while Andrew is a fucking computer geek with NO TALENT" etc...

Whats the point? The main reason you people bitch about rs is because somehow something goes through your minds that maybe it will make entropy like you more if you praise his game and shit on runescape(the only game el ever gets compared to, basically)

Runescape is NOT a bad game. Hell, Ent himself said it was a good game. The runescape flaming is really getting on my nerves. I don't care if everyone in rs eventually becomes assholes or santa hats will sell for 5000000000k or i just get bored with it, I'm still gonna love rs.

SO ALL YOU RS H8RS CAN 5U|< //y |34115!!!!111(jk)

Yeah, I like eternal lands too. But that doesn't mean I have to hate runescape as well. Why can't all the free mmorpgs out there that are actually worth a damn(it's not like there are that many) just get along? :?