Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

RP events

well. here we go.

:takes a deept breath: I will be doing RP events in EL about every week, it will be for RPers so modern jargon/language wont be allowed. I know its strict..but the titles is RP events. for more info about what im doing i post on:here

Its also a rp board..or atleast..ill try to make it into one..considering it doesnt have much RP posts on it.. :P

so..go there to post, you can leave posts here. just know that desc of the events will be there.

Wish I could be ingame but...well, the "good" computer's having an episode, :P so until then, please accept this screenshot as a token of my appreciation (and hopefully a little bit of inspiration!) :hehe:

ssotw3.jpg

wow thats an old client xD but yes...

If you havent noticed i have a Storyline written out for a Event..i just need another person to be the other char. so if your willing please contact me via dove((pm)) or messenger, ((ingame :D)) and ill get back to you.

Yoshinoko-aka ScubaDee

Well, i already posted here:RP website

The events have started, For all the RPer's out there. Visit that site, as it will have more information on it that this one :P

That board will have Rumors, Times, Quest feedback, And lots of RP loving.

The next event has been bumbed to tommorow becuase of my long work day..it will be later in the GMT time..about 3'ish Pacific time.

~*Noko*~

Bumb again, im sorry. It seems we are having a team formed, so untill then, ill try to throw small rp's around :huh: no fear, The Yoshi is here

~*Noko*~

The Event team is up and running. Send me pm's about events/feedback And we will take it into consideration. We have a GREAT Event team, so it should be fun and the first Event/live quest will be soon i promise.

~*Noko*~

It wouldn't be frowned upon if you want to put your suggestions/things-you-want from-us-in-the-future here. It actually helps *hint hint*