Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Veiks

what's this

y'know... I think you'd probably be able to play EL from a USB drive... might be slow, but it'd probably work

It would be kind of unproductive for an I cafe in UK to connect through the Internet via a Turkish dial up service....

It would be kind of unproductive for an I cafe in UK to connect through the Internet via a Turkish dial up service....

183545[/snapback]

LOL

We may be ignorant and grumpy sometimes, but we are not stupid :icon13::)

Pentru Entropy:

Penibil...idioti dintr-astia ne fac reclama "buna" peste tot...Daca ar fi dupa mine, nu l-as mai primi.

Sorry about the language guys, it's plain Romanian and It's only a thought I had to share with Ent. :hiya:

Edited by Sorinake

s2pid paladin shut up and learner look I want to say you somethink IM ZeD and kadlub me and every 1 hacking cracter I( newer stop to do this and look translate this to turkish senin anneni babani we bütün sülaleni sikiyim orospu cocugu sen bir picsin we senin amina koyiyim and I will learn a think and I will do my best to hack this server I have knighr_Paladin's veiks101's and belali's and now I will learn every1's u will see and look if uw ant to learn 1 think I stop to this game playing and look look look u must learn the true's I dont do anythink wrong I say the true's and look grom did not me trust me because I dont have to lost somethink I will fu....c every mod's here ok eat  turkish yarragi and learner if u have got a msn give and I will show u internet cafe and turkish penis maybe I think u can like it very much radu fuckkkk uuuu ;)

183183[/snapback]

Is it just me or is his English getting Worse and Worse each time he posts?

Anyway, I believe it's fairly possible to play from an Internet Cafe. Using your own LapTop connected through a Terminal is a big thing going on right now in some I.Cafes. I'd never do it since I'm already spending way to much on Internet service as it is. Besides, way pay someone else to use their Service when it's easier just to tap into someone else's phoneline (not that I'd ever do it :hiya: )

But the only point that I found most unconvincing about "Paladin" saying that "Blinduser" is just the guy next to him was that fact that "blinduser" was clearly an overlly annoying person. That means, there's no way a guy like that would stop Blabbing for as long as he did while "Paladin" was talking. If there were two guys, Entropy would have been getting messages from them both as once yet in that chat-log shows that only one would talk at a time; Proving, once again, that most people can't type two things at the same time on one computer.

But, maybe I'm just overanalizing it. It's funny and I think I should of left it as that.

Pentru Entropy:

Penibil...idioti dintr-astia ne fac reclama "buna" peste tot...Daca ar fi dupa mine, nu l-as mai primi.

183591[/snapback]

Pai ce, crezi ca sant idiot sa il mai primesc? :) La cate fapte bune a facut in joc, o s aisi mai vada caracterul ala la pulivara.

Is it just me or is his English getting Worse and Worse each time he posts?

Anyway, I believe it's fairly possible to play from an Internet Cafe. Using your own LapTop connected through a Terminal is a big thing going on right now in some I.Cafes. I'd never do it since I'm already spending way to much on Internet service as it is.

183618[/snapback]

So you honestly believe that someone playing from an I Cafe in England would have a Turkish IP? Mind to explain?

So you honestly believe that someone playing from an I Cafe in England would have a Turkish IP? Mind to explain?

184140[/snapback]

Multiple personalities? :lol:

Multiple personalities?  :lol:

184148[/snapback]

*scratches head* Ich weiß nicht

Dieses war certanly ein ungerader Pfosten.

Translation: *scratches head* I don't know

This was certaly an odd post.

Edited by Gecko_Master

i say that maybe the inthernet cafe waz using a dynamic IP but i seriously doubt it since it is a router with a fixed IP like in most routers so i say that he should be made pkable, or forever keep his peace, oh btw i saw K_P playing, and he didn't seem concerned

Hmm real Paladin came from Romania, must be some1 else on his char now, he acted abit newbish last times

183119[/snapback]

He was not real paladin I know real paladin in person from romania!!

Plus.....real paladin would never try to scam!!

TO ent :

Il mai dai inapoi caracterul lu adevaratul paladin ??

Edited by N1k0n

Gosh!.... what happened here??? :)

I see my name is used in this thread, yes? :D

well, we've got the rules up, in your/our language, read it, obey it.... even though you're banned..

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17484

this goes for all the other Turkish people here.... sheeesh... this is soo embarrassing.... <_<

I get far too many banned people logging on with alternate characters and asking me to tell the mods/admins to unban them..... I 'do not' have such powers!! repeat, I 'do not' have such powers. Bannage is suppose to be dealt with the banned person and the mod/admin who has banned them!... :shame:

Edited by sisteMa`

I know no1 trusting me oke oke right I do lots of scam but there is 1 think no1 know I say sry to Paladin we are good now and when I banned I didnt tryed to scamm(godknow)I only playing my game with my friends SAME internet cafe it's mean SAME IP adress so I want Paladin's unlock ofcourse.And I said lots of bad think(veiks is my account)but I feel angry because I lost my guild I lost my item's and I lost MY cracter nwm....SisteMa and me in same countary and I read all of the rules from him.Thx SisteMa.Can I give back Paladin?And 1 think too Im not s2pid to try a Mod I know radu a mod and he have 1200 health so why I will scamm him?and is it a scamm?my friend said me I only said to radu''write #suicide for bestrong''....he said lie and sry for him and pls pls give me a chance... :icon13:

no knight_paladin is an old player in EL

He told me to keep is old nickname a secret and i intend to!

Knight_paladin plays from romania and i can tell u he's no hacker and that "KNIGHT_PALDIN" char does not belong to veiks!

Knight_paladin has the true owner running it!

As for PaLaDin char ....his hacker was a player called akbuyuku or something i had his IP once but i did a format so .....

To Paladin : .....u know these things happen in romania also IRL i mean not a game why did u even tried to sell ur char like that i dunno tho

Edited by N1k0n

This is one hell of a mess. The whole char trading should be forbidden or at least people should have to declare who they trade their chars to.

There happend so many nasty things with the veiks char, I think it should be locked or banned forever.

Guest Ghandi

no, im pretty sure its not veiks...he just somehow magically took the Veiks charictar from me...and i paid for it! some bs bout it being p2p, and blended2 stole it and sold to me...admins say it's illegal cuz the name was paid for, so i get the short end of the stick on that deal ;)