Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gunslingers

RP'ers very own website/forum

I'd like to announce the launch of a new RP website & forum for the use of RP'ing in EL :)

We have been working on this for some time, getting everything ready, but now its your turn to help!

The idea behind this is that we have a central point to organise, run and maintain live RP events in EL, because, well.. there's hardly any RP'ing in-game anymore! As well as live events there will be daily, weekly and monthly competitions and events, as well as encouraging more roleplay between players in-game.

How can you help? Well, take a look at the website (link below) and then if you're interested sign up at the forums and begin to post ideas for events and things you would like to see in-game.

Our aim is to put RP'ing back into EL as one of the main reasons to play the game - not just to be purely skill levelling and pk'ing! I mean, bards have needs too! :)

Visit the website

Help keep the RP'ing alive! :)

- Guns

YES! Finally! :D:):P

Now all we need is a RP-only server...and a bunch of roleplayers...hey, if it works for Illarion :P...

YES! Finally! :D:):P

Now all we need is a RP-only server...and a bunch of roleplayers...hey, if it works for Illarion :P...

182657[/snapback]

illa works because they make you. But im ill help i guess.