Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

You got owned.

see now this is a good misc topic... nice setup btw. yea i got an xbox, ps2, gamecube, n64, gba sp and about 72 games total.. i dont count my computer (dell xp home edition) or the games i got on it tho.

ps... again.. nice misc topic scarab.. you gotta be less sensitive

but dreamcast stuff is allitle rarer it was actualy a good system way ahead of its time it even had a online jack in the back of it im not sure if any games supported online tho

i have a NES n64 ps2 and xbox i had a ps1 but it got stolen along with my ps2 but i bought another ps2

i ahve 4 xbox 2 gamecube and for some odd reason 3ps2 controllers... theyre all just incase someone wants to play too. right scarab?

i ahve 4 xbox 2 gamecube and for some odd reason 3ps2 controllers... theyre all just incase someone wants to play too. right scarab?

Yes true, guilty gear x, and dead or alive 2 would be boring without other players :). Plus I have some mods planned for the controllers that I haven't had a chance to do yet. :P

but dreamcast stuff is allitle rarer it was actualy a good system way ahead of its time it even had a online jack in the back of it im not sure if any games supported online tho

Yes it's true the system was far ahead of its time, and while not as impressive graphically as say x-box, it still makes your jaw drop when playing sword of the beserk, skies of arcadia, grandia 2, and sonic adventure 2. There were actuall a LOT of online games, Chu Chu Rocket, Unreal Tournament (the original fragfest before halo came along), phantasy star online, and fur fighters was online too I think, not to mention all the japanese games I dont know about.

Edited by scarab2k

182572[/snapback]

i agree with you. SEGA should have waited a couple of years before they released it, then they would have made lots more money. in fact, i think i read somewhere that they are still making dreamcast games in japan, lucky ...

as for games that supported online, i believe thats there was 1 Rayman game tat supported it, but it didnt really catch on. and, if you count the "chao"s in Sonic adventure 2, then that supported it to some extent.

i agree with you. SEGA should have waited a couple of years before they released it, then they would have made lots more money. in fact, i think i read somewhere that they are still making dreamcast games in japan, lucky ...

as for games that supported online, i believe thats there was 1 Rayman game tat supported it, but it didnt really catch on. and, if you count the "chao"s in Sonic adventure 2, then that supported it to some extent.

*points to post above yours* :) There were lots of downloads available for almost every game too, you could download addons, much like what x-box does, only on a smaller scale.

I agree that Sega should have waited on the Dreamcast, but they were falling out of the gaming market. I mean, Sony came in big with PS, Nintendo came up with the N64, and Sega had a need for something that would blow the market wide open for Segas.

Well, as history goes, there often is such a thing as too much, and Sega paid for it. Now, the once rival to Nintendo builds games for Nintendo... wierd.

I disagree, the timing was perfect, but their past marketing strategies doomed them. Had they jumped straight from genesis to saturn instead of wasting millions on all that crap inbetween (32x, 2 diff genesis versions, sega cd etc) then I have no doubt in my mind they would still be making games for dreamcast, and sega would be announcing their next system. Sadly it did not happen that way :)

Well,lets see...

I have the original nintendo,NES,N64,PS1,PSX,PS2,GC,XBOX,PSP,DS,Gameboy original(2),gameboy color,gameboy advance,SP......oh yes and pong somewhere around here lol and thats mine...*takes breath*

Chankast, CXDX, ePSXe, AGBAE, Zsneswin, Recoil Game Pad (USB) and a gamecube. Curse thee, small discs of non-PC-play-ness.

Btw... nice DC's.

Chankast is dreamcast, CXDX is Xbox (it's actually pretty dang good), the rest you just take the unneeded letters off of.

Edited by freeone3000

Well,lets see...

I have the original nintendo,NES,N64,PS1,PSX,PS2,GC,XBOX,PSP,DS,Gameboy original(2),gameboy color,gameboy advance,SP......oh yes and pong somewhere around here lol and thats mine...*takes breath*

Nice. Pic?