Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

Gecko is one old mutha

we see it.. and it says that more alot.. i think even everyday.. this topic is pointless.. i suggest it be closed

Lyr all you do is bitch about peoples topics, this is called the misc forum for a reason.

Edited by scarab2k

dude im not mad at you.. it just seems stupid how everyone here posts stupid topics that are about nothing. there should be ONE topic for all that.. leave room for real misc topics meaning things that dont fit under any other category. geez...

I missclicked the year or something, as in i don't double check that i filled in every thing correctly. :D srry about that, lol

{EDIT} BTW, i nearly choked from laughing :) and the thing should be fixed.

Edited by Gecko_Master

Go fuck yourself and SHUT UP!

182545[/snapback]

No need for that kind of language, it's rude impolite and completly unessesery!

If u can't express urself in a better way it's better not 2 do it at all, there's alot of other ppl reading this forum and some of them don't want 2 read these kind of things so plz don't use it.

And Lyr u do have a tendency 2 nag about topics, if u don't like it don't read it, no need for u 2 express ur dissliking in it just click on another topic and let it be.

There's alot of other ppl here and they might like it.

It's not hard to be polite and nice to other ppl and if u can't, just try not 2 be an idiot when u do ur best 2 express what u want say.

Edited by Entris

waht i wanted to say is im sick of all these random topic.. they belong in one big topic.. it takes up space from other REAL topics.. what else can you say about the birthday thing? this topic was doomed to go nowehere when it was created.

to stay on topic... yea u might wanna fix that

:P

I guess I can see Lyr's point...I mean, sometimes it can be annoying having to weed through all the random crap that people post (guilty as charged :P) and get right down to the "meat" of the topic...

But just think of all the chaos one "Random" thread would cause...I say an actual forum section "Random" (as in, like, General Chat, Help, Greetings, Roleplaying, Random, etc....you get the idea :D) would be perfect for...certain people...*cough*... :)

Oh, crap...that was completely offtopic...sorry :D

Lol gecko...you seem to be holding together pretty well for your age! :D